• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HALOTESTIN Spectometry Results !!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys!

Here is a recent mass spec test result made on our Halotestin by one of our customers from another board.
Results, purity over 92%.
The average purity for an effective oral compound is 60-70%.

QUOTE:

"" These test results are being submitted for part of a review and also as a baseline to compare other halo if used personally in the future. . I wasn't expecting the results, but was pleasantly surprised and very impressed with the 92% purity and ~10mg dose. From what I've seen, tabs don't usually seem to test this well in terms of purity, although they can still be quite effective. As an example, I recall a test done on clomid from CVS that did not have a high purity value. There can be some variability with orals that can be due to different factors according to Beaker. I sure as hell don't know how to enumerate them. I'm digressing...The halo was being used to try to exceed a personal max PR on the deadlifts...which happened. It was intended for one time use. But honestly, if I could use this oral all the time I would. I love it! Unfortunately, the liver takes a bit of a beating. More on a later review.

Disclosure - I didn't purchase these tabs, but were given to me to sample. However, this was a blind test. The only info given was that it was Halo dosed at 10mg. I will say, I'm impressed enough to consider the other orals now. This was a high quality compound I was given. ""

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 25
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 23
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 22
  • test5.jpg
    test5.jpg