• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

maybe a little unorthodox

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gettin ready for my next run in a few months. I'm finally convinced that size is never going to look good on me due to my shape and characteristics. Cut seems to be the way for me to look my best. So with that in mind I was thinking about running a cycle like this.

Tren E 600mg week 1-6
Mast E 600mg week 1-6
Test E 250mg week 1-6

Drop Tren and mast and Increase test e to 750 for 2 weeks then start:

Eq 400mg week 12-24
Test E 750 week 12-24
Anadrol 75mg daily week 12-17

Decrease test to 250 weekly for 2 weeks then run the tren/mast/test cycle again for another 6 weeks for a 34 week cycle total Using AI arimidex for E2 control

PCT protocol per llewelyn anabolics 10th

Im 38 years old
186 lbs, 5'9"
12.3% BF (Hydrostatic dunk tank tested)
squat max 335
deadlift max 400
Bench max 285

My rational for this is to cut as much fat off as possible during the first six weeks then run the bulking cycle for size then cut again to harden and define what mass I built during the bulk.

Still on the fence about adding peptides

Cycle looks good to me. Most will say to use short esters for 6 weeks instead of long but the long esters will still be effective. My latest run was the lean gain mix for 6 weeks then switched to test/tren/mast (all long ester) for 5 weeks then went back to the lean gain mix. The cycle was awesome and something I haven't experienced before. No slowing of gains and the dry hard look that tren gives was great.

I think it looks good also based on your stated goals. I love cycles with low test and higher on other compounds though. looks fun

Gettin ready for my next run in a few months. I'm finally convinced that size is never going to look good on me due to my shape and characteristics. Cut seems to be the way for me to look my best. So with that in mind I was thinking about running a cycle like this.

Tren E 600mg week 1-6
Mast E 600mg week 1-6
Test E 250mg week 1-6

Drop Tren and mast and Increase test e to 750 for 2 weeks then start:

Eq 400mg week 12-24
Test E 750 week 12-24
Anadrol 75mg daily week 12-17

Decrease test to 250 weekly for 2 weeks then run the tren/mast/test cycle again for another 6 weeks for a 34 week cycle total Using AI arimidex for E2 control

PCT protocol per llewelyn anabolics 10th

Im 38 years old
186 lbs, 5'9"
12.3% BF (Hydrostatic dunk tank tested)
squat max 335
deadlift max 400
Bench max 285

My rational for this is to cut as much fat off as possible during the first six weeks then run the bulking cycle for size then cut again to harden and define what mass I built during the bulk.

Still on the fence about adding peptides

If you can please do a log on this one. I would like to hear how it goes. Those are pretty much the two I run I just run them about 8 weeks apart with the 8 weeks in between a cruise at 250 test. Never thought of doing them back to back. Sounds cool. If you have never done the tren/mast/test then in for a fun ride in deed. Ina good way I mean.

If you can please do a log on this one. I would like to hear how it goes. Those are pretty much the two I run I just run them about 8 weeks apart with the 8 weeks in between a cruise at 250 test. Never thought of doing them back to back. Sounds cool. If you have never done the tren/mast/test then in for a fun ride in deed. Ina good way I mean.

Oh yeah ive ran tren/mast/test..it was fuckin awesome bro!! I think the masteron decreased the tren sides. i hit the paleo diet and dropped close to 4% bodyfat in 6 weeks or so!! I had veins poppin out every where.

Ive never done a log. Id sure like to. I just dont like doing pics. Ive had fat tits my whole life..not from juice..just always been that way. They are gettin tighter but still not picture worthy..lol. but ill definitely keep you updated on stats..etc..body fat, lean muscle mass..etc. give me some pointers on a log

Oh yeah ive ran tren/mast/test..it was fuckin awesome bro!! I think the masteron decreased the tren sides. i hit the paleo diet and dropped close to 4% bodyfat in 6 weeks or so!! I had veins poppin out every where.

Ive never done a log. Id sure like to. I just dont like doing pics. Ive had fat tits my whole life..not from juice..just always been that way. They are gettin tighter but still not picture worthy..lol. but ill definitely keep you updated on stats..etc..body fat, lean muscle mass..etc. give me some pointers on a log

Its all good Bro. No pics necessary. Just want to hear how it goes.

Back