• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you take as an intra-workout

The-Doctor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you TAKE an intra-workout what do you take?

I personally take 15g of BCAA (4:1:1) and a scoop of hemoval.

I take 3G leucine pre workout with 10g of amino iv intra.

I take my hemavol with my preworkout.

Intra I do 10 g bcaa and 70g vitargo with gatorade

Myofeul is the s***!!! I think orbit nutrition carries it. Its the only one I've taken that noticeably improves your workout.

TN HBCD/HydroCasein Custom Mix

Myofeul is the s***!!! I think orbit nutrition carries it. Its the only one I've taken that noticeably improves your workout.

I just checked and orbit does carry it but it say out of stock. BB.com also sells it but it goes quick. There's one other place but I can't remember atm

Myo is good
I really like superpump mixed with some Gatorade for the extra carbs try to get complimentary favors lol
I also take one bcaa shake while working out too

IML Gear Cream!
I like to mix my intra with Gatorade for the carbs.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Stop endorsing the supplement industry. Just eat a sandwich. All you guys and your powders with the cool names. Half of it is just for ego. It all comes down to food.

Stop endorsing the supplement industry. Just eat a sandwich. All you guys and your powders with the cool names. Half of it is just for ego. It all comes down to food.

Nobody wants to eat a sandwich while lifting

Nobody wants to eat a sandwich while lifting

Depends is it a meat ball sandy?

I dont have a standard any more. Just depends on what how I feel. Some times I drink carbs during a work out sometimes I drink a protein shake some times I make my creatine, beta alanine, bcaas and caffeine with Gatorade powder. during my work out.

Just depends on my energy level and appetite.

They don't want too but there are other options besides $30 tubs of aminos and shitty fucking creatine. That being said I drink my protein with maltodex during my workout then go home and eat. If I am out of protein.....I make a sandwich and take it. Or some cookies even.

Fucking pre-workouts, intra-workouts, post-workouts. It's fucking ridiculous.

Oh and if you do eat a sandwich it should be lean protein with very little fat and fast carb bread like white or honey wheat or something. Not whole wheat.

They don't want too but there are other options besides $30 tubs of aminos and shitty fucking creatine. That being said I drink my protein with maltodex during my workout then go home and eat. If I am out of protein.....I make a sandwich and take it. Or some cookies even.

Fucking pre-workouts, intra-workouts, post-workouts. It's fucking ridiculous.

Post a selfie of what your physique looks like

If you tell me where to get one of those programs to scratch your face out I will post a better one.

If you tell me where to get those programs to scratch your face out I will post a better one.

I think people just use apps on their phones with any editing features

I'll figure something out. I honestly just think people put too much importance on the supps. And not the diet and training that's all. Preworkouts are great, intra workouts are great, post workouts are great. But people need to figure out how to manipulate food in there diet. When, how much, and especially total calories for either leaning out or putting on muscle or efficient recomping.

I just stay away from any supplement that list a proprietary blend and does not tell how much of what is in there....

I rather get the raw powder of the ingredients that I have read up on then take BPI(or any companies) products with a proprietary blend. Plus you know you are getting effective doses and its cheaper.

And by the way I used to belong to a gym that had a bunch of bbers(mostly natty ones trophies every where) and food was a common sight there. I would literally watch guys eat sweet potato's and chicken while I was lifting on a daily basis.

If you tell me where to get one of those programs to scratch your face out I will post a better one.

photobucket....you download your pic then edit it and upload it back to here....set your library to private when setting up. GICH........:coffee:

Fuckin Reddog helpin a nigger out.

I fuckin love it. :winkfinger:

Oh and by the way if you want to get more technical. My preworkout is ghrp2, Ipamorelin, and cjc1295 no dac, then my intraworkout is sipping on my fast protein/maltodextrin. Isatori Bio-Gro is a great oral IGF product also. You can take that pre, intra, or post for some huge pumps. I highly, highly recommend that.

Back