• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

um wth should i do after these labs?

trainbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
these were 2 weeks after pct was ceased. what do you guys recommend i do? i want to continue to cycle. im not opposed to trt but i also still would like to have a kid or 2. but trt worries me about fertility but so do these labs. i have some test e left over i want to start pinning now lol. im just worried about fertility mainly... the thing is im still lifting heavy 4 days/week and still getting stronger(obviously lost some strength after cycle but not much) i have joint pain sometimes which i believe is from the low estro. im 29 about 5'8 180lbs(lost quite a bit of weight after cycle, was 195). about 14%bf. i did 20weeks of test and ph's.then pct i only used 2 separate 5000 ius of hcg which i did 500ius every 3 days for 10 shots at the end of my cycle which landed the 11th shot perfectly on the start of my pct with nolva and clomid. I then did 1250 iu's every 3 days till it was gone so 4 shots in about 2 weeks. I used nolva and clomid for 45 days 40/day nolva, 50/day clomid, i also used ostarine. Osta i did for 8 weeks. Started the last week of my cycle with 25mg ed, continued for a total of 3 weeks. Next 2 weeks was 15 mg, last 3 weeks 7mg ending on last day of nolva and clomid. I started taking dpol which has vitamin d and daa when i could tell my libido had dropped. Also taking creatine at 5g/ed and arachadonic acid at 500mg/ed for now. Still taking the dpol, been just over a month now. thanks!

Attachments

• EPSON002.JPG
    EPSON002.JPG
    972.2 KB · Views: 78
Clomid restart is what I would do. 50mg daily for 6 weeks.

Osta is suppressive so ditch that this time.

Thanks heavy! Is there a certain amount of time i should wait before i start? And do i need to wait a week afterwards for bloods again?

Yes Clomid. Also I don't think its the low E thats messing with your joints. Your E is not that low compared to the desired normal range. But keep in mind its not so much the level of E floating around but rather the test to E ratio. Whatever your natural ratio is would be what you would try to restore. If you have labs from before you even started cycling you could see what your normal test/estrogen ratio should be and shoot for that to regain normalcy.

Thanks swole! I didn't get labs beforehand. I knew i should have. Just didn't. But they will now be done more every time. I may have had an issue from past ph use.? I will start the clomid tomorrow. 25mg am and 25mg pm. I plan on eventually doing trt. Just want to have a kid first. Although i read supposedly you can still do that with hcg or hmg or clomid..?

Yes HCG can work too. It basically is the hormone the brain sends to the nads to get things rolling. They used to give it to boys that were not going into puberty to get them going. It is also the actual hormone precursor that pregnant women excrete during pregnancy which was a survival mechanism that allowed pregnant women the ability to survive basically on their own body weight in times where food was not around, to keep the baby growing even though no calories were taken in by the woman. Which is why there is that HCG diet where you basically eat 500 cals a day and take HCG and the fat melts off but spares your organs and muscle.

Anyway I digress, HCG in yur case could also increase E levels and its not a reliable method to get the natural process going again. So your not truly recovered only adding your own leutinizing hormome instead of the body naturally making it. Clomid will get the body to naturally make it and then you can go off it and you should be fine and recover in time.

If you can't get things rolling again and are worried about fertility then as a last resort you could stay on a trt dose of test (250mg a week) and when you want to get your wife pregnant go on an HCG blast at 500iu twice a week for 1 weeek followed by 200 iu twice a week going forward until shes knocked up. I'm no Dr. but I've been shut down hard in the past and the boys shriveled up like raisins and done the above and in a few weeks they are right back to the old golf ball size I had when I was 25.

Yes HCG can work too. It basically is the hormone the brain sends to the nads to get things rolling. They used to give it to boys that were not going into puberty to get them going. It is also the actual hormone precursor that pregnant women excrete during pregnancy which was a survival mechanism that allowed pregnant women the ability to survive basically on their own body weight in times where food was not around, to keep the baby growing even though no calories were taken in by the woman. Which is why there is that HCG diet where you basically eat 500 cals a day and take HCG and the fat melts off but spares your organs and muscle.

Anyway I digress, HCG in yur case could also increase E levels and its not a reliable method to get the natural process going again. So your not truly recovered only adding your own leutinizing hormome instead of the body naturally making it. Clomid will get the body to naturally make it and then you can go off it and you should be fine and recover in time.

If you can't get things rolling again and are worried about fertility then as a last resort you could stay on a trt dose of test (250mg a week) and when you want to get your wife pregnant go on an HCG blast at 500iu twice a week for 1 weeek followed by 200 iu twice a week going forward until shes knocked up. I'm no Dr. but I've been shut down hard in the past and the boys shriveled up like raisins and done the above and in a few weeks they are right back to the old golf ball size I had when I was 25.

thank you for your input swole! i really appreciate it! clears some things up! sorry it took so long to respond but just found out i lost 2 friends so its been a rough couple days...
i may actually go to a trt doc in the near future and see what the cost of going legal(well for trt anyways) would be and chances of me staying fertile are if i go trt route. i am doing the clomid restart and then labs and i guess i will go from there... also i know it is suppressive but i read that some people are using it pct so that's why i decided to do it. next time i probably wont use osta or stop it much earlier in the pct, maybe only two weeks in for a total of 4 weeks. i would like to see how someone else used it that recovered afterwards and has labs. i feel like it really helped ease the post cycle process. anyways thanks a lot!

Wow. A 22. Nice job champ. I got a 70 once. I know how you feel. Good luck with the clomid

Haha yes 22. I was like wtf?! Thanks hopefully it helps! What happened after your 70?

Don't run HCG. everyone is jumping on that band wagon and frankly I haven't seen one person run it solo and get labs to show its effective. Run torem or clomid. 4 weeks. 20 weeks of test and whatever else is alot. Your gonna eventually come back in about three weeks.

To clarify that I mean effective as PCT. People usually run it on cycle to limit suppression

Just as important is the fact your lymphs are high and neutrophils are low . This is either a sign your body is fighting something, or you have a problem with your blood. Were you sick recently. , do you feel sick, does any form of leukemia run in your family ? Some people naturally have different ratios, but I would get to the bottom of this ASAP

Machmood-I was just getting over a sinus infection that i had for like 2 weeks. I figured that was the issue. No leukemia, my mom died from lung cancer though.

Heckler- thanks for the input! Doing the clomid since i still have quite a bit of that left, that's at 50mg ed@25am and 25pm.

I tried clomid and to be honest with you, I probly bailed too soon

With test at 22 you should try and get a script for test

With test at 22 you should try and get a script for test

i know right, that is what i was thinking. im just worried about fertility. my girl is going to be done with school in a little less than 2 years and we were wanting to try to have kids. so after that trt for sure. i called and talked to the trt office, but i am not sure the lady that i spoke with was an actual dr. she said just use hcg for trt if i wanted to stay fertile and i was like wtf? i definitely dont want to do hcg for trt! anyone heard of that before?

IML Gear Cream!
I tried clomid and to be honest with you, I probly bailed too soon

gotcha, thanks for the reply! im going to do at least 4 weeks of this and get some bloods done again. should i wait to get them done till i stop taking it or does it even matter? i planned on starting a new cycle in october this sucks lol! going to have to wait now.

Wait for a month after you stop to get accurate bloods

http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/bridging-with-clomid/

first time i have seen this article^
any idea if this holds water? could i just do clomid as a form of trt to "bridge" between cycles to stay fertile? and what about using clomid while on cycle then? i noticed mainly side effects with blurry vision pretty much only whenever i was just waking up. didn't say anything about support supps for it either.

thought I would update what happened in case it might help someone. i used clomid at 50 mg ed for about 4 weeks and went to a trt doc, showed them these labs and told them pretty much everything and got approved. they retested my total test and this was week 3 into the clomid "restart". it was 297. so i froze some sperm and hopped on TRT. im at 200mg/wk test cyp. just started a ipamorelin and cjc w/no dac(or mod grf) blend. back on ostarine as well. hopefully it will help my strained hipflexor!

Back