• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scripts

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So out here where I'm at you can basically pay doctor for for a prescription for pot. I wonder if I could get these guys to prescribe me Gh

try it and report back

.. you have to tell doctors what you want , not ask... if they say 'no' , you tell them you're going to look for another Dr.... you'd be surprised just how little doctors really know.... zero about diet, zero about roids... my Dr. asks me questions, and admits he never studied ether diet or steroids..

I'm pretty much going to do just that. Tell them I need GH for my injuries, pay them their consultation fee. And hopefully use insurance for the script. If I'm lucky I'll convince them I need at lease 4iu a day. Would like 6

Best of luck!

get aids first then you can ask for gh from your doc..hope this helps

...a friend of mine lives in philly,pa... and receives hgh & liquid Var from cali.. does it on line with a doctor,legal... look to states with old people..e.g. Florida...

Charley could you pm me with more info. Main question online doctor?

Charley could you pm me with more info. Main question online doctor?

.... i'd have to ask my buddy.... just google search anti-aging sites... sift through them, narrow your search.... i just went on google and found a bunch...:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I never realized there were online doctors. Crazy

Yes. Some do "interviews" by skype.

..anti-aging doctors & companies are there to make money, not to help mankind, they just need to stay legal , they want your money, it's a make pretend profession, the Whore-moans & juice they sell cost them pennies on the dollar.. the more you deal with these people the more you'll see..they have FDA on their side , more fake legal shit..

So true. They charge about 10 x the cost for scripts and never check in.

Back