• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hows Blojobama doing now

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
there hasn't been any activity about this fool lets talk shit about him. Well we all know now he cant be a president and never had the qualifications ever.Now his approval is in Lams ass and wont be coming out again bad bad bad.So lets talk about the Senate sorry to say Dems but you will be losing the Senate and of course the House and get control and Goodbye Harry and if anyone thinks a Democrat or Hillary will be winning the next Presidency election you got another thing coming. And ist it funny Bush predicted this would happen years ago and was right all along.

Last edited:
Admit it. You love him. In a gay way, too. Otherwise you wouldn't obsess over him. His policies are going nowhere, he's obviously just cruising to the end of his second term, and all the doom and gloom being spread about constitutional amendments is merely talk to get the morons who don't know the amendment process (and can't be bothered to learn it) worked up and in a lather to keep the status quo. If you aren't aware of what the status quo is you probably shouldn't vote.

Zaphod come over to our side atleast you can see how much a fuk up he is

Face it the Obama Messiah was and is an empty suite. He took the gig by the force of the cult of personality. He was not ready for the job, no experience in gubbermint, or business. He surrounded himself with mediocre ideologue academics and political hacks that also had no experience. Now he is detaching because he simply does not care. The toys are broken, and he is going home. His speech the other night was wimpy, the same old rhetoric and his body language and face showed he did not want to be there.

..Bush's only success as potus, is his support of the gay movement...FUZO likes Bush's efforts more than he can say with a mouth full of cheney, err I mean dick..:ohyeah: ... Bush has admitted that he is what is called a 'bottom' in the gay community, and was heard saying he 'really likes' Putin's body, he called Putin 'really HOT'.... all this was spoken about on FOX news... [as true as any thing Fuzo has ever said or wrote]...
bush-kiss.jpg
the-saudi-kiss.jpg
bush_gay_marriage.jpg
Karl-Rove-Kissing-George-Bush.jpg
bush-gay.jpg
bush-saudi-2.jpg
Bush_Blair_gay-marriage.jpg

Zaphod come over to our side atleast you can see how much a fuk up he is

If everyone on your side is as much an idiot as you I'll stay on my own side. I already know about Obama. Idiots like you voted for an equally mentally challenged fool rather than a viable third party candidate.

All politician are liars and crooks. Face it. With power comes corruption..

The dems aren't going anywhere in November. There just aren't enough do-nothing, obstructionist, foil-hat conspiracy theorist to go around.

Neither side with worth a shit but the side (R) that voted against the Citizens United amendment is really pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys even lift

Doesn't it just sting all you Blowjobama supporters that voted for him.

No, it doesn't, not when we were faced with the options available to us. Obama has sucked as a president. You know what? I'd vote for the mother fucker again if I were faced with the decision. The candidates put up by the republican party were fucking scary.

Your obsession and man crush on Obama is getting old. You only post about Obama here, so I would imagine you run around posting this garbage on many forums and websites.

We need a viable third party... but like I said, they all end up crooks...even those with the best intentions. The streets of WaDC are paved with gold...

lol Remember Colin Powell (the other lying shithead that allowed himself to be used) said to your gods of the R party that created this god awful conflagration of a foreign policy...

He said, and i repeat, if you go in there and break it you own it.....Well, he was right about that wasn't he? :wits:

I voted for Gary Johnson. A far better pick than Romney and Obama put together. Romney was a lost cause from the start. Who did you vote for? Romney? Romney is merely a white Obama.

lol Remember Colin Powell (the other lying shithead that allowed himself to be used) said to your gods of the R party that created this god awful conflagration of a foreign policy...

He said, and i repeat, if you go in there and break it you own it.....Well, he was right about that wasn't he? :wits:

... that was very sad, Colin Powell was the only republican in the oval office i believed and trusted , the he lied in front of congress about WMD's , even showing the world a 'fake bottle' of 'yellow cake'..
colin_powell_anthrax.jpg

... that was very sad, Colin Powell was the only republican in the oval office i believed and trusted , the he lied in front of congress about WMD's , even showing the world a 'fake bottle' of 'yellow cake'..
colin_powell_anthrax.jpg

Even though that was Bush's own private stash of cocaine.

Back