• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advice Please

Irongamer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running a lean bulking cycle. I am 36, 5'10" 190 lbs at 9% bf. I want to put on good clean size and I am looking to keep 10-12 lbs after PCT. I took a 3 yr break from AAS and this will be my 3rd cycle in 1.5 yrs since returning to cycling. My diet is good and health suppl for liver and blood is always included.

I am gonna run:
test e 500mg wk 1-14
Bold Cyp 600mg wk 1-14
Tbol 50mg/day wk 1-5
Anavar 60mg wk 12-17
PCT Start at end of week 17 with Clomid and Nolva. HCG starting week 5 at 500iu every 5 days.

My question: I wanted to run 1-test at 400mg but it is gone everywhere so I chose bold Cyp instead. I have a little 1-test left from my last 2 cycles and can throw that in at 200mg/week for 14 weeks. I use finasteride and so the Boldenone will not be 5alpha reduced to DHB (1-test). Would you drop the Bold Cyp to 400mg and add in the 1-test at 200mg to get a little more androgenic effects or leave it out. I don't want to add it in on top of 600mg because I was responding really well with 500mg test e and 400mg 1-test my last 2 cycles. I don't want to up the dosages as it's not needed so it is either or. The 1 Test will go to waste if I don't throw it in...

Any opinions?

Back