• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

helpp please

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I forgot to take my clomid and nolva is this bad? This isnt the first time to , I forgot one other night.

It's ok brother, just continue as normal.
Thanks bro.
Just keep on like ya did.

Set an alarm if you have too.

The easiest way is to make it part of your morning routine.
I take ot at night tho I heard its better cuz it makes you tired. I got one mote week on pct anyway and feel great ( a little emtional for no reasons somtimes like menopause mood swings or suttn lol) an havnt lost a pound been continually gaining so im hoping and guessing all went well. Ill c in the post pct bloods

Thanks bro.

I take ot at night tho I heard its better cuz it makes you tired. I got one mote week on pct anyway and feel great ( a little emtional for no reasons somtimes like menopause mood swings or suttn lol) an havnt lost a pound been continually gaining so im hoping and guessing all went well. Ill c in the post pct bloods
Just to prepare you, don't be surprised if you do drop some weight or strength.

It takes a little while for the rest of the supplements to cycle out.

I ran Osta in PCT and then for another 4 weeks and kept basically all my gainz Lol.

Just to prepare you, don't be surprised if you do drop some weight or strength.

It takes a little while for the rest of the supplements to cycle out.

I ran Osta in PCT and then for another 4 weeks and kept basically all my gainz Lol.

Ya I figured I would. I think the testforce2 an ON serious mass is really helping. I have lost strength tho

Back