• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

God Damn Mike Arnold

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How the fuck can you know less than shit ?

What's next ? Don't take a breathe but every 13 seconds ? Fuck i am so sick of u bastards taking advantage.

Fuck all of you.
Sent from The Mothership

What happened here?

Did I miss something.

Roid is in need of high grade legal or illegal xanax. Any1 with viable info may apply.

Roid just needs to clean out his inbox first.....:geewhiz:

LOL...what are you talking about?

Roid reminds me of my wife sometimes. I walk in the door and she starts a rant out of the blue lol.

I like space ships :)

Roid reminds me of my wife sometimes. I walk in the door and she starts a rant out of the blue lol.

Did you happen to marry my girlfriend? Sounds too familiar.

All females can't be like that.. CAN THEY?!

post-30762-Bipolar-Kanye-laugh-to-angry-g-JjvR.gif

I guess I am fucked again....At least it was in a mother ship....

KOS upload the one and only shitty pic Mike's ever shown of himself. I know you have it in your rock hard collection of every guy that's posted pics of themselves on these boards.

LOL...Must spread some reps around first

IML Gear Cream!
Did you happen to marry my girlfriend? Sounds too familiar.

All females can't be like that.. CAN THEY?!

Lol, sounds like you, me and Joe are all in the same boat. I think it's a conspiracy among women!

KOS upload the one and only shitty pic Mike's ever shown of himself. I know you have it in your rock hard collection of every guy that's posted pics of themselves on these boards.

Who gives a shit. I posted those pics on a dare years ago and everyone already knows about them--after 5 months of no training at that! Correction--I had been training for 5 weeks prior in an attempt to regain at least some lost muscle. Would you also like to see pics of me looking even smaller and fatter? I also have pics where I look much better, but like I said, who really gives a shit. I haven't been invested in BB'ing on serious level since I was in my 20's--I am 38. I couldn't care less about weighing 300 lbs or being ripped--just not a goal of mine anymore. However, I possess the knowldge to get massive & ripped, which is why 100's of people come to me for advice and no one to you. I guess we could say I possess the skill without the desire, but use my knowledge to help others, while you possess the desire without the skill. I would rather be in my position. The fact is that anyone can get big. Anyone can look like a BB'r. The question is--do they have the desire to do what it takes to get there? My motivation died years ago whe I realized the sacrifice wasn't worth the return...at least for me. As I have said many times---I live on 1-2 meals day, train sporadically at best, and sleep 3-4 days week..not to mention a handful of long-term serious health problems related to my heart, circulatory system, and other things. I just don't care anymore--similar to many other coaches who left that part of their life behind long ago. I have more important things on my mind at this point in my life, such a not losing my foot, etc. Maybe you'll get there one day. Try having children--that will change your priorities. Well, at least for most people.

Dam mike..... have your boy wp send some of those xannies to yah.

hell i just pin gear i dont even lift bro.

Dam mike..... have your boy wp send some of those xannies to yah.

hell i just pin gear i dont even lift bro.

I don't care for them too much. They just make me sleepy. Now, opiates on the other hand, those I love, but must refrian from for my own good.

Back