• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First cycle for man

FedeP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,
I'm writing through my girlfriend's account.
I'm 25 and 3 yrs of training and I've started my first aas cycle and my couch told me to do for the first 5 weeks 1 inj of DECA VERMODJE on Monday (1mL) an 1 inj of TestoEnantato Balkan Ph. on Thursday (250 mg)...what do you think 'bout dat? Honestly, its not my first cycle, because 1 n half year ago I tried to run some winny injectable and I had a terrible experience with glute's cyst and blood work, that showed, after only 3 weeks, liver enzymes (GPT and GOT) at values like 1100. So I stopped everything and I did a detox therapy, by consulting my MD, based on Fluimucil, that is a glutathione precursor with high detox properties. In that case I decided to run aas by my self, without a coach beside me. Now, after consulting a trainer and athlete, he accepted to guide me in this way. Anyway, I'm scared about the sides this cycle could bring to me, like my old experience with winny...do you have some confortable tips to give to me about the cycle?? is that too much? is here anyone who had side effects in blood tests also with a low-dosage-cycle like mine??? should I run some detox stuff right now to avoid any problems, during my cycle?? Now Im at the end of the second week of cycle and in the last 2 days I'v got a cold with little fever, and it's fucking up my mind, that it could depend on the cycle I'm doing. wat do you think???
tx everybody

Please post stats.. As height, weight, body fat etc.

For me it's not even a cycle. Cruise/TRT dosages.. You could get good results if you have your diet/training dialed in, but honestly, I wouldn't fuck up my axis for that kind of "cycle".

At that dosage, it won't give you bad sides (keep e2 in check, some people are prone to it even on low dosages of test) as winny did. Winny is very harmful and toxic.

you need nolvadex on hand and prami to combat any sudden side effects, other then that ride it out and grow.

3 years and you want to do a a cycle? You NEC more time under your belt and no they cycle would do anything great for you.

its ok if your a chick going butch, we wont judge, just be honest it helps with advise

Not sure if AAS are for you at this point. Blood work sounded bad, and with only 3 yrs?. Give it some time and see.

Go to the Ask the Experts section of the forum. Check out the Q&A with HeavyIron. He lays out a first cycle that is on point. You are wasting your time and money with this cycle and I would question the credintials of the person who suggested it.

ok im all for helping guys out and Iive never been a jerk to anyone wanting to learn but WOW it seems lately every other post is about a new guy whose either underage or under educated or both wanting to cycle because they feel they are ready.

dude from what you posted it ever so clear you are years away from being anything close to ready for aas.

learn to diet first then read up and learn what products do what and how much of everything is sugested to start and then come and ask us questions that show you have at least a slight understanding and we will then help you out to fill in the gaps

if you think its ok to take 1ml of test e every seven days then you clearly dont even understand the different esters and thats scary and to put iceing on the cake you took injectable winny with out test as a base and wondered why your blood work was messed up.....WOW

IT IS REASONS LIKE THIS THAT AAS IS ILLEGAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE BY GETTING MESSED UP OR DEAD BECAUSE YOUR TOO LAZY TO DO THE PROPER RESEARCH!

Back