• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to forums

olypengym

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Newbie here to the forum. Want to introduce myself and reach out for advice/opinions. I have been a recreational bodybuilder fitness buff since college. Of course family and career put a strain on goals. Mid forties and recently tested for low T. Resuts were 274 ng/dl total. Think I've been low for quite a while. Tested about ten years ago in the 300 range but I didn't question Dr's results when they said they were within normal limits. This time I went to a local men's clinic. Really glad I did. I started TRT 12 weeks ago (Test Cyp 140 mg, anastrozole day after pin, HCG 5 IUs 2x/wk 8 wks on 4 wks off). Had new labs done and results look good. Feeling really great. I have finally been able to cut some belly flab with good diet and training. I feel like I have been trying for years without any success. Using a body impedance scale weight fluctuates from 180-185, BF 18%-21%. Ht 5'9".

Also had Lipid panel and results looked better than they ever have. I have been fighting high cholesterol and triglycerides for years. Even tried a course of statins without a lot of success and high liver markers.

I have had one other dabble with AAS about 2010. Brought some Sus back from Mexico and did a six week course of that. I think I had a 10 redijects total. Can't really remember though. Did not follow up with any PCT.

I have also struggled with a lot of elbow issues since 2006. It seems to be my self limiting joint in the lifts and weight I can do. I have had surgery on the left in 2008 to clean up tendonosis and release a nerve entrapment. I will be having a TENEX procedure done on the right in the next month to clean up the right elbow tendonosis.

So for me the big question right now is what direction do I take in regards to AAS. Since my T is obviously low do I cruise with TRT and add a few blasts? Do I take a break from TRT do some PCT and then start to blast 2-3 cycles a year to get the most out of AAS before my fifties then go back to TRT? I really want to get to some low BF percentages and look good for once in my life. I have always struggled with being skinny fat and having some genetic puberty gyno that I would like to try to reduce with some AI therapy. I also want to see what a course of Deca will do after recovering from my elbow procedure and maybe add in home HGH for the next year.

I would love to hear any advice or opinions you guys have out there. I will post in TRT forums as well.

July Labs Oct Labs
Test 274 ng/dL Test 900 ng/dL
LH 4.6 mIU/mL
Estradiol 8.0 pg/mL Estradiol 30.4 pg/ML
SHBG 21.6 nmol/L SHBG 15.0 nmol/L
PSA 0.5 ng/mL PSA 0.5 ng/mL

Nice welcome bro...

How do those labs look. The naturopath want to bring down the test to 140 mg/wk. I am feeling good now at those levels. I ran 200 mg/ wk for about 6 weeks then backed down so the levels wouldn't be so high when he checked. Still uncertain about how I feel about life long TRT from mid 40s on. Should I back off and blast for a few years?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community.

Welcome

Welcome my friend. Im not educated enough on the subject of trt, but Im sure you will find any answers you need here on this forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to IronmagazineForums. Take a look around!

Back