• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Official cycle

Smash1969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys...how are ya?

I have been reading, and researching my ass off. Most of it from this site. I have dabbled in AAS, and "legal" stuff for a couple of years. I did some orals when I was in Iraq and got strong as fck but didn't know shit about pct. I got gyno from that, and now I'm prone to it. I did some dbol that I got from a team mate back several months ago when I was down range and got sensitive all around my nipples (Again...didn't know shit). Fckn stupid...I know. Cause it happened the first time I stacked a bunch of orals also.

I know you guys are sticklers for stats....so here's mine. I'm 45. Been pushing or pulling since I was in high school. I'm around 220 lbs. Eat as right as I can. Drink way too much Bourbon (when I'm CONUS). But I will eat the fck out of some oreo's! I do lift heavy....and I also do a lot of Crossfit. I know.....you guy's hate Crossfit. And to you who want to judge....I say fck you. I do it because of the athleticism. The mobility and athleticism of Crossit is kind of a big deal in my world. So if you have an opinion about Crossfit I don't fckn care.

What I do care about is the opinion about the "pro's" on this site about my first cycle.

I ordered Test E, 250 mg/ml from a place called Purity Source Labs. I also got some Aromasin, and Clomid. I got some Dbol as well.

I'm going to dose the following:

500 mg of Test E per week split into two pins.
10 mg of Aromasin ED
40 mg of Dbol ED for 4 weeks

PCT 100/100/100/50 of Clomid taken about a week to ten days after my last pin of Test.
20/20/20/10
Vit C
Creatine

During my cycle, I'm taking a multivitamin, Glucosamine and Chondrotin (cause my joints are fcked from carrying heavy shit and jumping out of airplanes), 1000 mg of Milk Thistle (cause my cholesterol was all fcked up after all those orals), and a "fish oil" supplement called Marine D3 that has a sht load of vitamin D in it.

I can't get bloods done to make sure my E is right....cause I'm in a third world country.

So what do you Pro's think? Decent plan?

Goals are strength gains. Mostly I'd like to know what you guys think of my pct. Will Clomid and Aromasin be enough?

if your prone to gyno I would stay away from dbol

Are we looking at about 12 weeks for your cycle length? If you want to throw some gas on the fire you could up your dose to 750 about halfway through the cycle. Load slightly more into the syringe too. With test e you are getting about 70-75% test. The shorter the ester the more test can be absorbed. Suspension is at 100% but that is just for example. Also since you are prone to gyno I would keep more Aromisin on hand incase you need to up the dose. And one last thing make sure you have a good rotation on pinning sites.

As far as crossfit goes I think people hate the individuals running it than the actual exercise it self. A lot of dubious folks out there hurting people with lifts and exercise that they are not ready for. There is a class at the gym I go to and these people never look any better. The importance of food and proper diet has never been discussed with them. Just keep paying for the class.

Looks good man.

Everything looks good to me. For me personally I like to use HCG during a cycle. Makes recovery easier for me at least. If your prone to gyno I would just not use the dbol, thats one of the worst ones when it comes to stuff that gives gyno. You could use it until you have issues and hope you make it to at least 3-4 weeks. I would run the test for at least 12 weeks. If you in country and working hard I wouldn't sweat the oreos. Sounds like your working it off anyway.

Like Uber said Cross fit gets hated on because of the lack of safety and people just not caring about form. You never said what it is you actually do but it sounds like we all want you to be as physically prepared for anything as you can. So go for it. Me personally I did enough of that stuff when I was in. I enjoy the inner battles with my self that body building gives me. Thanks for your service.

Well....I say I'm "prone" to gyno. But I got gyno taking a bunch of shit that I didn't know anything about, and I got gyno. I'm taking dbol and t now, and doing it right according to what I've read. If I start to get a painful lump....I'll stop taking it. Pretty much just want to see if I really am prone to it. I did look at HCG. But from what I can tell, it's mostly for getting the jewels back to fighting weight, right? Plus....this is my first time pinning. Didn't know if I wanted to add something else that I had to stick myself with to my cycle. If you think I could add this I will though.

Just trying to do it as right as I can this time.

Yeah, Crossfit get's a bad rap. Sometimes rightfully so. I do see a lot of people doing shit they shouldn't do. And at then end of a 5 RFT with deadlifts and thruster...you don't want to do it fckn right. Nobody does. But I know myself and my body enough to know what I can and can't do. And I do what I can.

Which is why I ask now about my cycle. I'm 45 and honestly....shit hurts. I just want to be able to do the stuff I could do ten years ago without having to sit the fck down for two days after...dig?

I didn't say exactly what I do. I think you kinda got it though SoCal. Not in the military anymore...but I do appreciate you're appreciation. Sounds like you served as well....if so, glad to meet you brother.

I'll try to get on and let you guys know how it's going. If the stuff I got is legit, how it's working...gains etc etc. Good Bourbon I found. Hot Phillipino hookers. Whatever. :D

Thanks for the tips and thanks for letting me know if I'm fcking myself up or not. I appreciate it.

You might want to look at deca for joint relief.................even at low dose, it works wonders...........I run it in my cruise.

Jedi, yeah man....twelve week cycle. I do have a lot of Aromasin on hand in case. Just doing 10 mg/day now, and if i have to I can double that and still have enough to take during pct. I plan on rotating pinning sites. I've done one stick in each cheek so far. Plan on going to my quads next.

Zion, I will look at deca for my joints. I didn't know it helped for that. Currently I take glucosamine and chondroitin, and ibuprofin. I try not to take too much ibuprofin though.

Quick question...I've done two pins. One in the left cheek, and one in the right. My right was today. Both are/were sore as fck. My left one was today and I'm glad it's an off day in the gym! Holy shit...does this eventually get any better?

IML Gear Cream!
Hard to know if it's bad gear. Hopefully it's overdosed or something. Your first pins will be painfull even in the glutes yes. Take naproxen on the days you pin.

Since you say you do crossfit it's hard to know if you are just a pussy when it comes to pip. But that's another thread entirely.

You need to prioritize your cardio and your lifting to meet your end goals. Go to AA for the bourbon shit too. And lay off the pancakes and oreos or whatever.

Yeah cycling Test and Dbol for crossfit....? I am at a fucking loss for words bro. And that hardly ever happens.

It will help fight the catabolism that the extreme unneeded punishment of crossfit puts on your body. That's about it.

You will not make gains doing crossfit, drinking bourbon, and eating oreos. Bottom fucking line.

I would drop the dbol and drop the Test to TRT level dose if you are even sniffing the pussy in the crossfit gym.

I'm sure my bro's...I mean pro's would agree.:winkfinger:

Make sure to pin at some point after a workout and take it easy for the rest of the day. I like to pin near bed time so that the next 8 hours are "off" allowing the oil to rest. Too much activity after pinning could cause the oil to ball up in the muscle and that hurts like a mofo for about a week.

Haha....I knew it wouldn't take long for the Crossfit haters to come shambling out of their mother's basement!

Ok...maybe I am a pussy for doing Crossfit. But maybe you're just a dick head. I'm trying to decide if most of what you say is kinda jokingly, or if you really are just spouting a bunch of shit off that isn't helping. I do Crossfit...but I think you've got the wrong idea about it. I lift mostly. Mostly Olympic/power lifts. Squats, deadlift, cleans, snatches etc etc. I do a high intensity cardio workout with mobility excersizes in it (ie box jumps, pull ups push ups etc), just to stay mobile. So for you to say I won't see ANY gains on a dbol/test e cycle, doing Crossfit? That's the dumbest fcking thing I've ever heard. Now yeah...I get the Bourbon, oreos, thing. I'm not sitting eating Oreos and drinking whiskey all day every day. I was just saying that my diet isn't perfect. And it never will be. Cause I like to enjoy my life.

So....I will take your advise on dropping to trt dose and dropping the dbol under consideration. Since that seems to be the only legitimate advice you gave your your thread.

Haha....I knew it wouldn't take long for the Crossfit haters to come shambling out of their mother's basement!

Ok...maybe I am a pussy for doing Crossfit. But maybe you're just a dick head. I'm trying to decide if most of what you say is kinda jokingly, or if you really are just spouting a bunch of shit off that isn't helping. I do Crossfit...but I think you've got the wrong idea about it. I lift mostly. Mostly Olympic/power lifts. Squats, deadlift, cleans, snatches etc etc. I do a high intensity cardio workout with mobility excersizes in it (ie box jumps, pull ups push ups etc), just to stay mobile. So for you to say I won't see ANY gains on a dbol/test e cycle, doing Crossfit? That's the dumbest fcking thing I've ever heard. Now yeah...I get the Bourbon, oreos, thing. I'm not sitting eating Oreos and drinking whiskey all day every day. I was just saying that my diet isn't perfect. And it never will be. Cause I like to enjoy my life.

So....I will take your advise on dropping to trt dose and dropping the dbol under consideration. Since that seems to be the only legitimate advice you gave your your thread.

Hey Smash, looks like your relatively new here so I'll do you a solid and offer a little piece of advise. There is somewhat of a pecking order around here You would be wise to sit back and observe and figure it out.

Expect those types of responses when you talk about crossfit on here. I am usually the first to light a crossfitter up but I can recognize my own so instead I'll offer the above advise.

My take on it, If people did it as a supplement to regular training to increase physical preparedness then I see nothing wrong with it. What I disagree with is the brain washed and cult like attitude of most X fitters. Also the encouraging of overtraining and doing sloppy form to me is just counter productive. We all here to build muscle, that happens through rest and nutrition as a result of training. When we were 19 we can get away with it but constantly punishing your body you will eventually break down. Which is also the weird sick goal of crossfit and its actually some sick badge of honor to get rhabdo?!?! Anything that steals my gains I hate. Crossfit daily steals gains so it must be destroyed.

I digress, if your 45 and having joint issues and are looking towards AAS to help. If I were you I would look research NPP, Deca, and EQ as well as GH increasing peptides or just good old HGH. All these with the addition of test will give you gains (if you eat and rest) as well as rejuvenate your 45 year old joints so you can keep up with those skinny 20 year old x fitters :)

Hey, thanks for the reply SoCal. I appreciate your candor, and I do appreciate the advise. I understand a pecking order...believe me I do bro. I think you'll understand though, that when someone comes at me....I come back. Just the way I am. Having said that....it is the intrawebs, so I don't take it too seriously. A lot of what I say is meant tongue in cheek...or just talking shit. Some people don't take it that way, either because it's the internet and I only know one smiley, or because in person I just look like a dick. :D

I agree with you whole-heartily about the whole cult atmosphere of Crossfit. And pretty much what you laid out is how I do it. I supplement my lifts with mobility stuff just to be able to move better. I don't like pushing myself till I throw up....much less break down my muscles till the cells clog up my kidney's. I just know that since I started working Xfit into my training regime, and the more dynamic oly lifts like cleans and snatches, I am way more athletic than I was three years ago. So I will keep doing it....just not drinking too much of the cool aid.

Anyway...it's all good bro. Thanks for the tip. I'll try to contain myself. :D And thanks for suggesting the decca, NPP, EQ, peptides etc. I will look into those.

Hey Socal...thanks for the reply. I apprecieate your advice. I understand a pecking order...believe me I do. I think you come from the same kinda background I do. Similar anyway. And I think you probably understand taking shit talking to a level of poetry. Someone comes at me...I'm going to come back. That's just me. Now having said that...most of what I say is tongue in cheek, or just shit talking. Sometimes (most times) people take it the wrong way either on the internet (cause I only know one smiley thing) :D or in person cause I look like a dick.

I agree whole heartily about the cult aspect of Crossfit. Like I said...I do crossfit about exactly like you laid it out. I supplement my lifting with the high intensity stuff just to stay mobile and athletic. I started adding it into my lifts about three years ago and I'm a lot more athletic now than I was then. I just don't drink that much of the cool aid. Believe me...I don't even like pushing it till I puke, much less breaking down my muscle's to the point where the cells start to clog up my kidneys! One of my buddies down range refuses to call it Crossfit. He calls it cross training. And that makes a lot of sense.

I do appreciate your advice about the deca, NPP etc. I didn't know that would help my joints. I will definitely be researching those compounds.

I typically just load the 20 yo skinny crossfitters down with a ton of shit....slows 'em down just fine so I can keep up! :D

Thanks again brother. And I'll try to mind my p's and q's.

Hey Socal...thanks for the reply. I apprecieate your advice. I understand a pecking order...believe me I do. I think you come from the same kinda background I do. Similar anyway. And I think you probably understand taking shit talking to a level of poetry. Someone comes at me...I'm going to come back. That's just me. Now having said that...most of what I say is tongue in cheek, or just shit talking. Sometimes (most times) people take it the wrong way either on the internet (cause I only know one smiley thing) :D or in person cause I look like a dick.

I agree whole heartily about the cult aspect of Crossfit. Like I said...I do crossfit about exactly like you laid it out. I supplement my lifting with the high intensity stuff just to stay mobile and athletic. I started adding it into my lifts about three years ago and I'm a lot more athletic now than I was then. I just don't drink that much of the cool aid. Believe me...I don't even like pushing it till I puke, much less breaking down my muscle's to the point where the cells start to clog up my kidneys! One of my buddies down range refuses to call it Crossfit. He calls it cross training. And that makes a lot of sense.

I do appreciate your advice about the deca, NPP etc. I didn't know that would help my joints. I will definitely be researching those compounds.

I typically just load the 20 yo skinny crossfitters down with a ton of shit....slows 'em down just fine so I can keep up! :D

Thanks again brother. And I'll try to mind my p's and q's.

All good Bro:) You don't have to mind your P's and Q's that much. That's what makes this place fun sometimes. But some guys you just don't start wars with. I've seen many against Ray and it comes out bad for them. It's all tongue and cheek but sometimes we have a bad day. Once you light someone up and make enemies its kind of hard to get the most out of this site If you catch my drift. Believe me we all love the drama when it starts but better to be a spectator than an actor in it. Besides arguing with Ray is like going after a T Rex because he came after you first. It's just not a good idea. lol

The only thing else I would say about the cycle and the proposed compounds I suggested earlier is run the test first see how you react to it before stacking a bunch of shit. That way when something gives you issues you know what it is. If you start out with a bunch of stuff and run into issues then you won't be able to know which one is not agreeing with you. I love NPP and Test together. Completely healed a nagging shoulder issue I had for years. It must regrow cartilage or something but the stuff works.

Good luck

Right on man...I've read enough to know that trying multiple compounds the first time is bad ju ju. I tried to keep this one simple with just test and dbol. I've taken dbol before and didn't have any problems (other than gyno, which was more than likely because I wasn't taking any AI's with it). Figure if I get gyno with it this time, while taking the AI, I'll drop the dbol and just run the test. Next time I will try the NPP and test....see how that does me.

I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over Ray. I'll just keep reading and learning about this stuff as much as I can. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Right on man...I've read enough to know that trying multiple compounds the first time is bad ju ju. I tried to keep this one simple with just test and dbol. I've taken dbol before and didn't have any problems (other than gyno, which was more than likely because I wasn't taking any AI's with it). Figure if I get gyno with it this time, while taking the AI, I'll drop the dbol and just run the test. Next time I will try the NPP and test....see how that does me.

I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over Ray. I'll just keep reading and learning about this stuff as much as I can. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Good plan sounds good. Exemestane is the best AI you can get right now. I love it. 12.5 mg EOD and I am fine even at high doses of test.

Good plan sounds good. Exemestane is the best AI you can get right now. I love it. 12.5 mg EOD and I am fine even at high doses of test.

Cool man. Exemestane is what I am on now. I got 20 mg tabs though. Breaking them in half for 10 mg a day best I can. No sign of soreness under my left nipple like last time I took dbol with no AI.

IML Gear Cream!
Smash, tried to send you a pm. Either your post count isn't high enough or aren't accepting pm's. What's the story, yo?

Ok guys...I am at the end of three weeks. I can definately feel the dbol. I'm getting stronger, and I just feel like I can go longer in the gym. I did my deadlift workout the other day....5x3 @ 70% of my 1RM. Felt light. Got done and still had a bunch left over so I just started going up and doing a single rep. Failed at about 95% of my 1RM.

I did figure something out from what SoCal and dag told me....I was taking way too high a dose of exemestane. My pills are 20 mg each. So like a mongol, I just started swallowing one ever day for about two or three days when I started. I started feeling like ass. Figured out I'm only supposed to be taking 12.5 mg eod.... Yeah...reading is fundamental! Anyway...I stopped taking it for about a week and a half. Started feeling even again about four or five days later. Guessing my E evened back out. Now I'm going to start taking it eod...either breaking a pill in half, or trying to weigh out 12.5 mgs.
Anyway...just thought I'd update you. Feeling strong...can't wait for the T to kick in.
Smash

Back