• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tri tren

irish viking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys, first ive run several cycles,last two with tren ace and no prob.
im about to start a cycle of 12 weeks test e600mg (2x300)
dbol 50mg ed 4/5 weeks
and tren,my uy can only e tri tren 200 ,anyone used it?
I was thinking 2/3 ew 300/350 mg total
I have bromo on hand in case,
could I pin it with the test e 2/3 a wee?

Not used it, But there are a couple different views on test dose when running with tren. It makes sense and is scientifically proven that tren binds stronger to the test receptor leaving all that test floating around and turning to Estro. I have done both ways. It was much easier to control sides running just a low dose of test rather than the high dose along with tren.

Not sure whats in that tri tren. Sounds like different esters. Many people can't tolerate Tren E but Tren A is tolerated fine. If you have no experience with tren E and other esters I would caution throwing all your tren eggs in the tri tren basket. Just my 2 cents.

Not used it, But there are a couple different views on test dose when running with tren. It makes sense and is scientifically proven that tren binds stronger to the test receptor leaving all that test floating around and turning to Estro. I have done both ways. It was much easier to control sides running just a low dose of test rather than the high dose along with tren.

Not sure whats in that tri tren. Sounds like different esters. Many people can't tolerate Tren E but Tren A is tolerated fine. If you have no experience with tren E and other esters I would caution throwing all your tren eggs in the tri tren basket. Just my 2 cents.

I hear ya id drop the test dose,i have run 600 test wth tren ace no prob twice,heard good things about tri tren(ace/e/hex)
a moderate dose tri tren 300mg with test 300mg ew pinned 3 a week ill giv it a go.

tri-tren its probably "one-tren", cuz its almost impossible to find tren hexa api.

Tri tren is basically tren ace mixed with tren e.I like it!

Yep unclez.net has it and 400mg week is good dose. I personally pinned it m, w, sat to keep levels stable but heard twice week is perfectly fine.

think ill hit it 3 times a week,itl round out at 450mg a week,ill pin 400 test aswell to keep the junk goin,I like tren and last 2 times I ran teste/tren and dbol at 40 for 5 weeks at start and the tren ace for 6 weeks in the middle of 12 weeker and loved it.so im interested to see how the tri tren compares.ill pin the test and tren together easier and cuts pinning down a bit.i always up my ai a bit aswell to help any excess test floating from causing gyno probs,.5 ed adex then draw it back .my mte done same cycle as me last time but
he ran osterine in pct at 5mged and loved it,any opinions here.

Back