• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suggestions for diet, cycle...etc

scastle25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I'm a 32 male about 5'10" lookin for advice. This is my first thread and would love your input for first cycle. I have lost 40 lbs in the last 6month's which puts me at 230 and I feel great. I want to continue getting my body fat down and build lean muscle. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Run 50mcg of t3 with your test as well.Heavyiron thread is pretty much all you need to know.

Thanks, I'm having a hard time deciding where to get gear because it seems someone is always dissing the products.

Thanks, I'm having a hard time deciding where to get gear because it seems someone is always dissing the products.

I've been standing behind Z and his products from 2010 - (my starting point)... and here's what I found in the beginning
while researching the shit out of everything - just like you...

There was a common pattern I was seeing which came down to two (actually three) types of people making false accusations.

The first... the haters who were supporting other sponsor's... it became obvious - you could see right through the bullshit
by the way they were making their statements.

The second... people just repeating what they've read by the haters... "it was only hear-say."

The third... simply the new guy who expected to grow like a monster overnight - the first cycle.

My leap of faith came from a lot of people on different forums who really loved Z's products - which also included many of the vets who were
trying Z's products for the first time.

Other than one vial of testosterone... Z was was actually the start of my first cycle and has been my choice over the years.

Before I knew of Ironmag forum - I started posting my results from Z's products and helping members with their questions about
the products... shortly after, I got to know Z and openly stood behind his products - for this reason...

HE stood behind his products, and even in the beginning there was a small mistake in one of my orders and Z totally OVER compensated it -
... from then on I knew I never had worry about recommending any of his products.

Sense then, I've tested several products for him - providing lab results - before he would even release them to his customers.

I've always trusted him, and so will you from your very first order.

See Joe's threads... by the way he's 58 years young! :)

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/204116-23-days-out-pics-update

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/204171-new-pic-!

I stand by Repo's words 100%...... Uncle Z is my new home , products , customer service you name it....everything top notch ! Trust me you won't be disappointed :)

You don't need 600 MG of test to start. I hate that kind of advice. Where do you go from there 1000 MG? You only need about 200 MG to start. 200 MG puts me at 1376 total test levels and I am 54. The most important things you need first is DIET and the proper work out program. Increase work load burns calories. Do that first before cutting any calories. If you do that and add that 200 MG, you will see a big difference.

You're a moron. Taking 200mg/week will barely put him over the top end of the reference range for natural production. That's if his gear is properly dosed. The whole point of blasting is to get your levels away above your normal physiological boundaries. Did you even read that sticky? Are you going to argue with guys far smarter than you that actually back their opinions up with references?

I agree with Farva. 1300 total is at the top of high end natural Test levels. For a 54 year old that is a lot. For a 32 year old still with a window and the ability to put on serious muscle mass it is not enough. Especially with gear having a rep for being underdosed. Your TRT prescribed test may be spot on but our UGL gear is always hit and miss. Better to go on the high side. 600mg is a good strong first cycle. That 600mg will more than likely be 450mg anyway. 500mg max.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly to me this dude sounds like a good candidate to start GH. but that's a whole other endeavor.

600mg of Test/week for 12 weeks is more than ideal. It is the best protocol to gauge how you respond with hormones out of whack and what holes you will need to fill if you ever go any other route. It's a good stepping stone to build your PCT and AI protocols around.

Thanks Cblock, I want to start a log about my first cycle. Any suggestions on where to get blood work done to test my gear?

What steroids do you have in mind for your cycle? Hows your diet you've already lost a good amount of weight. I'd like to know what you eat and how do you train?

I plan on just going with test 600mg/wk for 12 weeks. For the past 6months I've been on a low carb diet trying to stay around 20gr/day and doing cardio for an hour a day that's how I lost the 40 pounds.

In the past 4weeks I do Hiit 2days a week and have just added weight lifting 3days/wk with 20 min cardio. I've started back my low carb diet around 3days ago and trying to keep my carbs around 50 to 70 a day while I'm working out. I would almost pass out when I worked out on just 20 carbs a day, lol.

Go easy on me guys I'm new to all this and would love your info and expertise.....if I'm going at this all wrong please let me know.

Thanks Cblock, I want to start a log about my first cycle. Any suggestions on where to get blood work done to test my gear?

Me and a lot of guys I know use LabCorp. You can use their site to locate a location near you. Be weary of your sources. That is the toughest part of the game. PM me if you have any questions or hesitations about the places you are looking. There are ALOT (understatement) of scammers and frauds in the business.

Once low carb by itself shows less and less results you are going to need to start carb cycling. Start researching carb cycling.

Go easy on me guys I'm new to all this and would love your info and expertise.....if I'm going at this all wrong please let me know.

You're doing just fine by asking questions - the more you're active on the forums the more you'll learn.

When I first started, I took lots of notes (starting with the basics) and ALSO documented what vet or guru I was reading from.

Sometimes you'll find several different members who are all VERY knowledgable but do things a little different... but that's where
understanding the basics come in... for the most part those will be very similar. Usually.

Three things are a must - which is only testosterone for the first cycle - plan your PCT and have an AI on hand to control
your estrogen.

There's a good chance of naturally having elevated estrogen levels from the excess weight... as fat can convert testosterone
into estrogen... your on the right track by loosing weight - but this is more important to have an AI on hand for your cycle.

For AI's - Z has plenty of options... I always keep four different ones on hand, but honestly.. I personally like and only use Aromasin.

One more thing I also recommend and use with every cycle... is hCG - but you might not need it, as it really depends on
the levels of testosterone you are going to run.

Keep us posted. :D

You're a moron. Taking 200mg/week will barely put him over the top end of the reference range for natural production. That's if his gear is properly dosed. The whole point of blasting is to get your levels away above your normal physiological boundaries. Did you even read that sticky? Are you going to argue with guys far smarter than you that actually back their opinions up with references?

Well, you are not one of the smarter guys, that is for sure. 200 MG puts a 54 year old man like me at 1376. That is over the normal levels dip shit. You will grow from that, then take nothing. You never seem to amaze me with your ignorance and your stupid posts. Oh, taking points away from me for disagreeing, who gives a fuck? Did I insult you first? Grow up you little child.

I agree with Farva. 1300 total is at the top of high end natural Test levels. For a 54 year old that is a lot. For a 32 year old still with a window and the ability to put on serious muscle mass it is not enough. Especially with gear having a rep for being underdosed. Your TRT prescribed test may be spot on but our UGL gear is always hit and miss. Better to go on the high side. 600mg is a good strong first cycle. That 600mg will more than likely be 450mg anyway. 500mg max.

Well, maybe you better get a better source then if you are not getting proper dose. Here is WebMD. The normal levels at top end is 1070. So, how you think 1376 is in range is beyond me.

http://www.webmd.com/men/testosterone-15738?page=2

^^ knob?

Just for reference.. what is a normal range changes depending on the resource... but that does not change the fact that this guy's not going to get the results he wants from 200 mgs... furthermore it would be pretty stupid to shut down your natural test production for slightly higher test levels.... meaning the reward would no longer out weigh the risk. Also most people don't need steroids at all to grow... they use them cause they want better faster results. So your arguement regarding growth on 200 mgs of test makes no sense...

My first cycle was test cyp 200mg from denkal (Mexican lab) I gained 25 pounds and kept it with no pct.I would personally knowing what I know now run it at 400-500mg but to say you won't grow at 200mg is bs.

My first cycle was test cyp 200mg from denkal (Mexican lab) I gained 25 pounds and kept it with no pct.I would personally knowing what I know now run it at 400-500mg but to say you won't grow at 200mg is bs.
but this is the advise you would give right, run 500-750 would be my advice, if your gonna stab yourself with a needle might as well just do it

but this is the advise you would give right, run 500-750 would be my advice, if your gonna stab yourself with a needle might as well just do it

^^^ yes sir! Go big or go home!

For a first cycle there isn't any reason to go any higher than 400-500mg.

If it's a 200mg vial, go with 400mg - If it's a 250mg vial - fuck it go with 500... in the long run, it's really not going to matter.

200mg's really isn't bad advise - "it might not be optimal for everyone" - but there have been plenty of studies ranging
from 200-600mg per week... in which all have produced clear and significant results... and it looks like it worked just fine for OTG.

For a first cycle 400-500mg is fine... you have plenty time for the BIG CYCLES like most of us.

Appreciate all the advice guys. How long should you wait before starting a second cycle. Does it vary depending on the person?

Atleast 1.5x amount time on is general rule of thumb. But at minimum, amount of time on = amount of time off, and that does NOT include PCT

..... T400, test from Denkal was my first effective cycle, i could barely walk after a couple of glute shots... never forget it, in my avi is some Mex juice from before the 'big Mex bust'.. the T4 is in there,, ha ha ouch !!

..... T400, test from Denkal was my first effective cycle, i could barely walk after a couple of glute shots... never forget it, in my avi is some Mex juice from before the 'big Mex bust'.. the T4 is in there,, ha ha ouch !!

I threw it away the same test400 (denkal) crippled me and left me feeling like i had test flu after every shot.My friend loved it and his advice was to shoot it and hurry up go to the gym and do a full body workout.I use to love the gear in your advi.My favorite was qv

Back