• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gonna miss AMAs Tne/Dbol

1krazyrider

Pounding Iron !!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man love this mix. I only grabbed a few of these to give them a try . My luck now that they are gone. I wish i had ordered a shitload of these. Fucking awesome workouts. Ive been crushing the iron. Some of my best workouts ever. Been running it at 1 1/2ml pre workout. Now im just about out. That sucks . The only thing im not crazy about is the smell it gives off immediately after pinning it and you can almost taste it . Hope another source will put the same mix out.

Man love this mix. I only grabbed a few of these to give them a try . My luck now that they are gone. I wish i had ordered a shitload of these. Fucking awesome workouts. Ive been crushing the iron. Some of my best workouts ever. Been running it at 1 1/2ml pre workout. Now im just about out. That sucks . The only thing im not crazy about is the smell it gives off immediately after pinning it and you can almost taste it . Hope another source will put the same mix out.

Man it's funny you say that about the taste. I just pinned my AMA TNE for the first time last night. I immediately got that taste/smell in my mouth.. I finally figured out that what was stinking up the box I store my gear in. At first I thought it was the dbol tabs I had stored in there. It was the 25ml SEALED vial I had in there. Now that's some potent shit.. I also have one vial of the tne/dbol that I haven't tried yet . I'm with you though. I wish I would have bought more!

It's the best pre wo I ever used. Blows TNE alone away. I'm sure someone will copy cat it and put it out. There was a source that copied it and also had it with adrol but they're not around anymore either. I'm glad I stocked up on the blend. I would throw 2 vials in every order which was atleast monthly.

It's the best pre wo I ever used. Blows TNE alone away. I'm sure someone will copy cat it and put it out. There was a source that copied it and also had it with adrol but they're not around anymore either. I'm glad I stocked up on the blend. I would throw 2 vials in every order which was atleast monthly.

Hmm. Maybe in the future I will add it.

Hey Sherk, just wanted to say thanks for trying to help me out over at AMA . Didn't all work out as i would've hoped but in the end i got another through with no issues and now there gone it sucks. Hope you rep for another good source again. Good luck Brother

Thank you for being so understanding and patient through that ordeal with your first order. Not many would have kept their cool like you did. I've been cursed at and threatened for much much less lol. I'm sure I'll find a home at some point but it will only be with a place who's honesty and integrity match mine. Good or bad I shoot from the hip and expect my employees and employer to do the same.

Ill keep watching for you Brother. Get someone on to making the same tne/dbol blend my last pin is tomorrow. . That sucks.

Back