• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big Cycle: Cyp, Test E, Deca, Dbol and GH

Cblock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats: 24 y/o male
Height: 5'10
Weight: 210
BFP: 10%
AAS cycles: 4
Diet: Heavy Carb Cycling - 4,000cal/day
Training Schedule: 5/3/1 (wendler's)

Proposed Cycle:
Running GH 5iu 5 on 2 off
1-14: Cyp @ 300mg/week
1-14: Test E @ 300mg/week
1-12: Deca @ 500mg/week
1-5: Dbol @ 50mg ED
15-16: Prop @ 100mg/week

1-20: Adex: .5mg EOD
1-20: Caber: .5mg E3D
8-14: Hcg: 500iu 2x/week

PCT:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Igf1-Lr3: 80mcg ED

I am pretty experienced with each of these compounds but just am looking for any minor touch ups from the vets. I am just starting GH so it will be interesting to see the results of this cycle as opposed to past cycles with test and 19 nor's.

I would just pick one test. I see no reason to run C and E seeing as how they are almost the same. Also GH is a 6-12 month commitment. If you have the funds just run that shizzit 7 days a week.

Honestly my buddy that just got his pro card said his coach has been having him juggle esters and its been boosting his gains tremendously. Ultimately I am running it like a sust, but with long esters only. I am giving it a shot to see how it works and if not oh well. And no worries my man. I got an 800iu kit. I will be set for the next 8 months or so. I contemplated staying on 7 days a week but it benefits my wallet to take those 2 day breaks lol.

Honestly my buddy that just got his pro card said his coach has been having him juggle esters and its been boosting his gains tremendously. Ultimately I am running it like a sust, but with long esters only. I am giving it a shot to see how it works and if not oh well. And no worries my man. I got an 800iu kit. I will be set for the next 8 months or so. I contemplated staying on 7 days a week but it benefits my wallet to take those 2 day breaks lol.
All looks good to me. Are your calories staying at 4k even while carb cycling? If so are you just going to up the fats on lower carb days? Also add in some supplementation to increase sensitivity like chromium and omega 3's if you don't already use them. Metformin on those heavy carb meals would help as well.

Exactly. On low to no carb days I do protein and fats, moderate carb days I eat about 100-200g carbs, and high carb days 300-500g carbs. I may fall short some low carb days due to real life circumstances but I am usually hitting at least 3500 cal on low days. High carb days I sometimes hit 5000 calories. I struggled with insulin resistance this last year or so after "bulking" from 150-210 lol. Rookie mistake.

All looks good to me. Are your calories staying at 4k even while carb cycling? If so are you just going to up the fats on lower carb days? Also add in some supplementation to increase sensitivity like chromium and omega 3's if you don't already use them. Metformin on those heavy carb meals would help as well.

I def take a good dose of Omega 3's and EFA's but I will look into some chromium as well. Is metformin OTC? And what exactly is the purpose of regulating blood sugar if I am trying to spike it?

I def take a good dose of Omega 3's and EFA's but I will look into some chromium as well. Is metformin OTC? And what exactly is the purpose of regulating blood sugar if I am trying to spike it?
Your trying to spike insulin but after a while you will become insulin resistant with taking in high amounts of carbs, especially when you're body fat starts to rise. Metformin isn't over the counter but it is dirt cheap and very easy to find. I would use it on my lower carb days with a few meals to really keep sensitivity high. You won't need to do this till a few weeks in though as your body fat is reasonably low right now if you are truly at 10%.

Your trying to spike insulin but after a while you will become insulin resistant with taking in high amounts of carbs, especially when you're body fat starts to rise. Metformin isn't over the counter but it is dirt cheap and very easy to find. I would use it on my lower carb days with a few meals to really keep sensitivity high. You won't need to do this till a few weeks in though as your body fat is reasonably low right now if you are truly at 10%.

good to know. that's some info I have actually never heard of. Now is this something you run consistently? or only while in caloric surplus?

good to know. that's some info I have actually never heard of. Now is this something you run consistently? or only while in caloric surplus?
Only in a surplus for me. At a deficit your sensitivity should be really good even if you are using slin a few times a day.

Right on. This is def some knowledge I could have used a while ago. Can you give me a rough protocol to look into? In regards to whether it needs to be tapered, daily doses, etc.

IML Gear Cream!

I can confirm I have heard and experienced the same as well. I don't know the science behind it. But something definitely points to the benefits of running both esters.

I can confirm I have heard and experienced the same as well. I don't know the science behind it. But something definitely points to the benefits of running both esters.

Badass. Im more excited for this cycle than any previous ones I have ran before. I have run both esters of tren (not a fan at all) and both esters of deca (love both) so I am ready to put together the pieces I have learned over the last few years and make some serious and quality growth.

Appreciate your guys' input

Sorry to bump this thread again but I have a few questions for the experienced GH users.

I am starting my GH 2 months before I add in AAS to see how I respond and to get my dosages correct and hopefully taper where I feel is right (not looking to supersede 6iu 5/2) I am currently about a week in but just want to see what the vets use to supplement with GH use. I know aggressive GH users add in t4 and usually some other pituitary or insulin supplementation. I am looking more for basics. I have heard potassium tablets and saw palmetto are valuable.

FYI I am currently starting with 2iu and will taper up .5 iu/week after 4-5 weeks

Sorry to bump this thread again but I have a few questions for the experienced GH users.

I am starting my GH 2 months before I add in AAS to see how I respond and to get my dosages correct and hopefully taper where I feel is right (not looking to supersede 6iu 5/2) I am currently about a week in but just want to see what the vets use to supplement with GH use. I know aggressive GH users add in t4 and usually some other pituitary or insulin supplementation. I am looking more for basics. I have heard potassium tablets and saw palmetto are valuable.

FYI I am currently starting with 2iu and will taper up .5 iu/week after 4-5 weeks
I wouldn't supplement with potassium, that can be dangerous. They do this to help with water retention but fail to realize every muscle works on a potassium/sodium/calcium pump. Mess that up and you entertain the risk of cardiac arrest.

Natural diuretics work best. T4 can be added to supplement down regulated thyroid function but is not necessary. Slin isn't necessary either and wouldn't suggest it to anyone who had not done extensive research into how to use it safely.

Right on. This is def some knowledge I could have used a while ago. Can you give me a rough protocol to look into? In regards to whether it needs to be tapered, daily doses, etc.
To answer this, you'd have to check your BG levels in the am at least every few weeks to assess your sensitivity.

Awesome, thanks. Just wanted to double tap and make sure there weren't any little tips that would be beneficial to its use.

I will see how my thyroid responds over the first few months, before considering any t4. More is usually less in the world of PED's

Back