• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testicular Atrophy and pain

riggage

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

I've been running a Halo extreme cycle now for 25 days (my first cycle) and in the last 3 days, I've noticed my balls have shrunk a little and they've got this sort of dull pain a fair bit of the time. I'm still able to have sex and get a shot off, but yeah it's just worrying me a bit. I've still got another 7 days until i was planning on finishing my cycle. Should i keep going or start my PCT? Is this dull pain normal, and with my PCT will i get the size back?

Also, not sure if it matters of not, but I simultaneously got a cold a few days ago when it started

All PH'S shut you down. Run some test with it if there is a next time. They sell oral versions from most pH companies. And it could be coincidence about the cold but my nuts hurting would prompt me to stop.

Buy some HCG next time. You need to be better prepared for these things if you are going to take this shit seriously.

I would get a little pain every once and a while on cycle, but on PCT especially on torem my balls would hurt from I assume from going from atrophy to being blown back up so quick

I just blast hcg(1500 IU's every mon wed and fri) year around now but I have a script and get it for 10,000 ius for 15 dollars now..... no testicle pain since. I used to get it all the time though.

Edit: started this cause of fertility issues not testicle pain.

Everything I read on the halo extreme stack said it would be fine if I stuck to the stack.. Guess it's just my body though because my mate started the cycle the same time as me and he's had no sides. I guess I'm better off starting my PCT and hopefully they come back up in size and that dull pain disappears. Spewing though cause I was getting heaps good gains up until this!

But yeah In everyone's honest option, would you stop the cycle now, or finish off the last 6 Days?!

Finish it for christ sake. Holy fuck seriously? You nutz are going to come back bro....well hopefully.

IML Gear Cream!
8658499dd970a954a02488aec826fa02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro i never have been on Halos just on test e. but believeme i never have had any sore in my nuts.
i recomment to take a blood test, like FSH, LH and test

It's normal mine ache once in a while a bit on cycle. Nothing serious though. If it gets too uncomfortable look into HCG.

My balls been achy and small to.I'm about to pct to bring them back

Back