• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it possible to drink too much water?

jeffreySyoung

New Year, New Start
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not getting ready for a competition, or anything like that, so I'm not worried about looking bloated. In fact, I've never felt bloated in my life I don't think. :confused:

Anyway, I'v been up since 5:00, and I just finished my fourth bottle, which makes a gallon. At this rate, I'll probably drink another gallon before the day is over. Is this too much?

I usually average about 4-5 32 ounce bottles a day. Plus some milk.

4-5 quarts is about what you want. You have to be careful of washing out your water souble vitamins. Be sure to take vitamins and minerals everday.

I take a GNC mega man and 1000mg VC both morning and night.

4-5 quarts. So I'm pretty much right on, just drinking a little too much today.

I drink 5-6 liters a day, sometimes I feel little dizzy of the amount of water that I drink

I stick with 6 Liters religiously everyday. If you go beyond 6 Liters think about getting some Multi-Minerals :)

Yes you can. You can drain electrolytes, or if you really go overboard you can die. A 7 year old girl died due to brain swelling after being forced to drink ~3 gallons of water in short order, due to her freakish foster parents and thier plans to rebirth her by force feeding water :rolleyes:

Obviously you are more likely to drain electrolytes.

Somewhere probably here I read .66 x bodyweight pounds = ounces to consume daily.

i drink about 6-7 20 ounce bottles of water at school but that only bcuz im on celtec now.

Originally posted by Jodi
I stick with 6 Liters religiously everyday. If you go beyond 6 Liters think about getting some Multi-Minerals :)
It was a punishment suggested by a doctor. But they should of had enough common sense to see that it was crazy. :rolleyes:

i'm lucky if i get 3 liters

Back