• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So

This is great for mixing other compounds such as tren or deca in the same syringe as your testosterone...
keeping the volume of the injection lower depending on the dose of mg's you're running.

For the new guys... test enanthate and test cypionate are almost identical in structure and
both are designed to provide a sustained release of testosterone for 2 to 3 weeks. Both also have
a half life of about 8 days.

The technical side would be the difference is in (weight of) the ester... "the carboxylic acid ester."

One is an enanthioc acid and the other is cyclopentylpropionic.

TOMATO - TOMOTO... "it's not going to matter - both are great."

I'll be running Z's sustanon 500mg... for the same reason I would choose to run this cypoinate
and enanthate mix... its a more powerful milligram - per ml.

Although I don't drink, heres an easy example... It's like drinking 1 beer with the effect of 2.

- "you don't need to drink as much to get the same BUZZ!" :D

Tren and Deca togheter? I think it's bad idea run two nandrolones same time . Pick just one

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

Tren and Deca togheter? I think it's bad idea run two nandrolones same time . Pick just one

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield
Not bad actually. Pretty common.
I can't say I'll he trying their blends after an incident last year that left me crippled for a few weeks. But npp or deca and tren test is a solid combo.

We don't have a deca, tren combo.Test&tren, eq&test, test&deca, sust500, test400

I want to try the sust 500. I'm doing the trenA/decca test E stack right now, love it. The tren keeps water down, strength and cuts up. Decca keeps the joints lubed and works with the tren and test to bring up muscle size. As long as test is in the mix, no decca dick. Tren also seems to keep prostate enlargement under control. Decca and test alone do a number on my prostate.

I want to try the sust 500. I'm doing the trenA/decca test E stack right now, love it. The tren keeps water down, strength and cuts up. Decca keeps the joints lubed and works with the tren and test to bring up muscle size. As long as test is in the mix, no decca dick. Tren also seems to keep prostate enlargement under control. Decca and test alone do a number on my prostate.

I have some of the sust 500mg and plan on running it on my next blast phase - "if I can wait that long?" :thinking:

Your test, tren and deca sounds like a nice mix... what are the ratios?

I never ran tren and deca together.I dropped deca and went right into tren before but never stacked the two.Maybe I will have to give it a blast.

I never ran tren and deca together.I dropped deca and went right into tren before but never stacked the two.Maybe I will have to give it a blast.

Yeah OTG, same here.

Except I've just dropped the tren and went into deca... "I hear the three together are a good mix."

I would keep the test low, but haven't decided on a set cycle with these three yet.

My last cycle was test, tren and mast which was one of my favorite cycles... I think I would have to add hGH the
next time I run these three together.

I could see some extra shedding after adding the mast, and whenever I've ran Z's blue tops one of the benefits
is that it stopped all shedding... "big time!"

I'm 47 and not balding at all, so I'm not sure if hGH would help as much with someone who had MPB - but I have
heard of it helping other people as well.
Anyhow, I can't speak of PH - but yeah Tagger ... "bust that cherry!" :boobs:

I'm just kidding buddy. :D

Yeah OTG, same here.

Except I've just dropped the tren and went into deca... "I hear the three together are a good mix."

I would keep the test low, but haven't decided on a set cycle with these three yet.

My last cycle was test, tren and mast which was one of my favorite cycles... I think I would have to add hGH the
next time I run these three together.

I could see some extra shedding after adding the mast, and whenever I've ran Z's blue tops one of the benefits
is that it stopped all shedding... "big time!"

I'm 47 and not balding at all, so I'm not sure if hGH would help as much with someone who had MPB - but I have
heard of it helping other people as well.
Anyhow, I can't speak of PH - but yeah Tagger ... "bust that cherry!" :boobs:

I'm just kidding buddy. :D

Dam I'm 31 and balding lol.I just shave my head problem solved.Gears!

Back