• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kids after blast and cruise

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long story short...I have been blasting and cruising on pretty much just Test alone for 1.5 to 2 years now. I would run test at 500-750 for 12 weeks or so then back it down to 200-250 for a while and then repeat. I have made amazing progress and I really haven't had any problems. The only problem I have had is when adjusting the doses I would have a hard time for a week or two figuring out a good dose to switch my A.I. too. Other than that, just good gains.

I just recently started using HCG at 2000 iu's per week split into two injections. Never really used it before. My balls did get smaller but not crazy like raisins or anything.

Here is where it gets sappy and the reason for my post today.............

I've been dating this girl for 6 months now. She is without a doubt the one. Marriage and kids have all been discussed and it's all very exciting to think about. I recently got bloodwork about 3 to 4 weeks ago and my test levels were sky high close to 3500 and my LH and FH were non existent.

I am currently running 750mgs of Test, 0.5mg Anastrozole MWF, Nolvadex 10mg daily, and HCG 2000iu's per week.

My question is should i just back the test down to say 150mg or so per week and run HCG and that should get things back up and running??

Or should I run an aggressive PCT and come off of everything completely? I do have clomid, nolva, HCG, anastrozole all on hand.

This is huge for me and I really could use help from some pretty sharp guys on this board.

Thank you all very much

I am really hoping Heavy will post up in this thread with his advice...

I know lots of other people run into this problem and have this same question.

Seems to me a lot of guys could benefit from this thread if people respond.

Well I would at least lower your dose but plenty of people have conceived while blasting. The HCG will help with your LH but from what I read it will not aid at all in raising your FSH at all. You will need some HMG for that. I am in the same shoes right now but I came off completely after cycling very heavy for about 4yrs. I am doing the following protocol.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
500iu HCG
75iu HMG

Bushmaster, thanks for replying.

I was planning on buying some HMG today actually. Someone else I know mentioned that as well about FH.

So you just completely dropped everything and then PCT'd, and NOW you are running the HCG and HMG?

Bushmaster, thanks for replying.

I was planning on buying some HMG today actually. Someone else I know mentioned that as well about FH.

So you just completely dropped everything and then PCT'd, and NOW you are running the HCG and HMG?

I actually never PCT'd. I had a traumatic football injury and completely tore my bicep off the radius. So I couldn't exactly pin by myself and figured my wife was already serving me so I just stopped and decided now is a good time to try and conceive. Started this protocol about two weeks ago and she takes 50mg clomid for 5 days about a week prior to when she is fertile.

Holy shit, sorry to hear that dude.

Have you had blood work? I am curious if you have actually been successful in brining back the "boys" and getting things to normal after 4 years of gear use.

Holy shit, sorry to hear that dude.

Have you had blood work? I am curious if you have actually been successful in brining back the "boys" and getting things to normal after 4 years of gear use.
I have not but I plan to in a month or so if things do not work out as I'd like them to. They boys are hanging pretty low and pretty plump at the moment so LH shouldn't be an issue. FSH and sperm I wouldn't know about unless I got tested. I also don't know if my wife is fertile either, there are two players in this game. You could be fine and she may have issues as well so both parties should get labs.

True, I hear ya... Well good luck to you.

I would love to just back down to a cruise dose or TRT dose and maybe run HMG and HCG together. I just need to get myself fertile so I can have kids.

I really need a plan here.

well I have been through this. This is what I would/did do. My count was 0 last year.

1. get your sperm count- lh and fsh are indicators they don't translate to sperm count and quality.
2. if its way low come off and run Pct. then get blood tested again
If Lh and FSH are still bottomed out.
3. Run clomid for 3 months- Spermotogenisis takes a long time from start to finish- get sperm and blood tested
if still no sperm or Lh and fsh
4. Start HCG for 3 months- get sperm tested.... bloods wont be accurate if your blasting HCG because LH will be exogenous. I blasted HCG for 3 months and sperm count rose slightly.. I could no longer handle being low test though and started blasting test again with the hcg but since then I have been extremely fertile even while blasting.
5. try HMG- I never had to do this. Im not sure why the new standard advice is to jump on hmg right away. I never touched it and my count is now waaaayyyyy above normal.

For reference I had been on for three years before this. and as you can tell from the time lines this is not a quick process. And yes Bush is right it takes two to tango... I got my issues figured out but my wife still lost the first baby earlier this year and we are pregnant again now and she might be having issues again...

Edit: the protocol I laid out was the one my fertility doctor had me run. I was not brosciencing it.

IML Gear Cream!
well I have been through this. This is what I would/did do. My count was 0 last year.

1. get your sperm count- lh and fsh are indicators they don't translate to sperm count and quality.
3. Run clomid for 3 months- Spermotogenisis takes a long time from start to finish- get sperm and blood tested
if still no dice
4. Start HCG for 3 months- get sperm tested.... bloods wont be accurate if your blasting HCG because LH will be exogenous. I blasted HCG for 3 months and sperm count rose slightly.. I could no longer handle being low test though and started blasting test again with the hcg but since then I have been extremely fertile even while blasting.
5. try HMG- I never had to do this. Im not sure why the new standard advice is to jump on hmg right away. I never touched it and my count is now waaaayyyyy above normal.

For reference I had been on for three years before this. and as you can tell from the time lines this is not a quick process. And yes Bush is right it takes two to tango... I got my issues figured out but my wife still lost the first baby earlier this year and we are pregnant again now and she might be having issues again...
I hate Clomid and would never touch it again. It makes me a moody bitch.

Sorry about the miscarriage and hope this time works out better.

I hate Clomid and would never touch it again. It makes me a moody bitch.

Sorry about the miscarriage and hope this time works out better.

yeah I edited it. I also HATE clomid it does the same to me but I had to My wife was on me about doing what the fertility doc said so I did not argue. She is the boss.... plus she lets me do pretty much what I want so when she asks me to do something I do it.

If Lh and FSH are still bottomed out.
if still no sperm or Lh and fsh

Edit: the protocol I laid out was the one my fertility doctor had me run. I was not brosciencing it.

Thank you a ton man really...

So you are saying go get my sperm count checked now, even being on the current gear that I'm on, and THEN if the sperm count number is way low I should come off and PCT and then check my sperm count again after that???

Question: If it is way low and I have to PCT and come off everything, what PCT would you suggest after this blast and cruise?

Question: If the sperm count number is NOT way low, what do you suggest doing then?

When I last had bloodwork my LH and FH were bottomed out...

For the last 3-4 weeks I've been running the 2000iu's HCG. So my LH may not be bottomed out now I'm not sure.

Thank you a ton man really...

So you are saying go get my sperm count checked now, even being on the current gear that I'm on, and THEN if the sperm count number is way low I should come off and PCT and then check my sperm count again after that???

Question: If it is way low and I have to PCT and come off everything, what PCT would you suggest after this blast and cruise?

Question: If the sperm count number is NOT way low, what do you suggest doing then?

I would just run the normal PCT in the stickies. bottom line is your trying to see If your hormones come back and if the dont your going to go back on clomid any way which is the main factor in a good pct.

If the sperm count is not way low then you have a couple options PCT and it will increase or start running HCG with your test. My doctor has me running 1500 ius mon wed and fri along side my test indefinitely. If your not low testosterone I would just PCT to be safe.

When I last had bloodwork my LH and FH were bottomed out...

For the last 3-4 weeks I've been running the 2000iu's HCG. So my LH may not be bottomed out now I'm not sure.

you can still produce some LH and FSH while on HCG. Actually its dose dependent and I would not be knowledgeable enough to tell you how much hcg it takes to shut down the natural production of LH. It would probably differ from person to person though.

Thanks man..

Here's what I'm planning on for now.

I pinned 375mg Test yesterday to make 750 for the week... Do you think it would be a good idea to pick up on Monday/Thursday with my regular pinning schedule and drop to 100mg Test twice a week? That way I can start coming off the high dose of test?

I guess what I'm asking is if that is a good first step????

No reason to ramp down 100 mgs of test will shut you down just as much as 750.. As long as you are pinnning you will not be producing a enough lh or fsh. so you just need to make a decision about the gear. My first step would be to get your sperm tested. Right now you don't even know you have an issue. Your bloods read exactly as they should have for a person on cycle. I had my second child during a blast(meaning no lh or fsh present).

.... yes I know I already have two, my wife want four kids.

Honestly, I'm just ready to ramp it down. I feel much better at a lower dose......

I will make an appointment ASAP to get sperm tested.

Is it expensive?

Don't know I have insurance

IML Gear Cream!
Would also be interested to hear from guys who blast and cruise and have run HCG and/or HMG while Cruising and gotten things back to normal.... Lets keep this going if we can

I have to say I'm in the same boat as farva. Making my appointment in the next few weeks for snippy snippy. This was the last one. Scheduled induction on the 12th. Too bad I had all girls. Punishment for the past I guess lol

Just blast hcg at high doses for two weeks then run clomid and tore.Run igf-1-lr3 to maintain all your gains along with s4 and you can thank me later.

Hcg will increase sperm production. It has other uses and since I've had a vasectomy I have to be very careful with HCG because sperm granulomas HURT. Hcg basically just works as an LH analog for males. If all you care about is getting your girl pregnant, my doc recommenda 350 iu twice weekly or 250 3 times. LH and fsh aren't really going to recover while you are using test, but it's your sperm count you are interested in. I have seen a doctor prescribe Clomid while in TRT to keep LH, fsh, and sperm production up since it's real purpose is to create LH pulses from the pituitary.

Back