• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad Experience with Orbit

Anyone can make a mistake and have something get delayed but I've purchased many times from orbit and never had an issue with getting the correct products very quickly. Did you call or email them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The CS was not good, that's why I turned to the forums. I contacted a rep on a different forum and got a refund. I know nobody is perfect, just wanted my money back so I could purchase somewhere else. Probably give them another shot in the future.

Orbit is rock solid. I just mail them when I want something. Not sure why you would post this here brother but glad it got resolved.

Orbit is rock solid. I just mail them when I want something. Not sure why you would post this here brother but glad it got resolved.

I just had the wrong forum, figured I would find an orbit rep here. If it ever happens again, I'll search the site and find the correct forum. Think I'll order from here, will be using your discount code.

Just ordered 4 bottles of 4-andro, said my total was going to be ~120(using heavyiron15 discount) but it then charged me over 160. Didn't take off the buy 3 get one free? How can I change this, it didn't tell me before I ordered that I couldn't use both.

Alright this motherfucker is trolling.

Fucking negged.

How old are you fucking 12?

Get your shit together fuckhead. CONTACT A FUCKING REP IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

IML Gear Cream!
Alright this motherfucker is trolling.

Fucking negged.

How old are you fucking 12?

Get your shit together fuckhead. CONTACT A FUCKING REP IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

Eat shit you fucking wannabe rep. Your not a rep, just a bitch. Post where ever I want, what are you going to do about it punk, neg me lol

Just ordered 4 bottles of 4-andro, said my total was going to be ~120(using heavyiron15 discount) but it then charged me over 160. Didn't take off the buy 3 get one free? How can I change this, it didn't tell me before I ordered that I couldn't use both.

Wrong thread, we do not offer that. Maybe try contacting or posting in the correct companies section.

E-mail the shop you ordered from. Posting on the forums will just delay the resolution.

BTW, Orbit does not honor my heavyiron15 discount code

Orbit is slow but never had any issues

E-mail the shop you ordered from. Posting on the forums will just delay the resolution.

BTW, Orbit does not honor my heavyiron15 discount code

It wasn't orbit I ordered the 4-andro from(I ordered stano form orbit), it was Ironmag. I already emailed them, just waiting for a response.

Back