• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

8 days out !

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
14ig652.jpg

2z4a0rr.jpg

o8xssj.jpg

entering the last week of this long prep , it's the last stretch brothers .....can't wait to step on stage
smile.gif

How well do you think your abs are coming in Joe?

Looking ready for the W.Can you give us a recap of what uncle z products you used to get here?

How well do you think your abs are coming in Joe?
Abs are clearly better as i'm drying out , but i work on my posing to make my strong bodyparts really stand out and hide my weak points as much as possible

Looking ready for the W.Can you give us a recap of what uncle z products you used to get here?
Sure :
test propionate
tren acetate
masteron propionate
test base
proviron
arimidex
t3
clen
anavar
winny tabs

did my last pin today , will stay on proviron , anavar , winny and arimidex until show time
Of course all of this from EP . Results speak for the quality of this line , gear is smooth , no pip and absolutely good !
To be sponsored by Uncle Z was a blessing , i hope to be a good testimonial for his products .

Sure :
test propionate
tren acetate
masteron propionate
test base
proviron
arimidex
t3
clen
anavar
winny tabs

did my last pin today , will stay on proviron , anavar , winny and arimidex until show time
Of course all of this from EP . Results speak for the quality of this line , gear is smooth , no pip and absolutely good !
To be sponsored by Uncle Z was a blessing , i hope to be a good testimonial for his products .

Glad to hear it! We love sponsoring guys like you joe.The results speak for themselves.

Glad to hear it! We love sponsoring guys like you joe.The results speak for themselves.
Thanks OTG , i'm proud to be sponsored by Uncle Z and i can tell you this : i would still use Z products , sponsor or not . Everything about Uncle Z is great , glad i found my new home:)

Thanks OTG , i'm proud to be sponsored by Uncle Z and i can tell you this : i would still use Z products , sponsor or not . Everything about Uncle Z is great , glad i found my new home:)

For sure Joe... the products are great, and the customer service is exceptionally impressive...

Keep up the great work buddy... "you're in good company!" :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
For sure Joe... the products are great, and the customer service is exceptionally impressive...

Keep up the great work buddy... "you're in good company!" :thumb:
Thanks brother !

Back