• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

8 days out !

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2z4a0rr.jpg

o8xssj.jpg

14ig652.jpg

entering the last week of this long prep , it's the last stretch brothers .....can't wait to step on stage
smile.gif

Way to go. Best to you on the show.

You look great Joe! Mid section looks much better these pics. Kill it brother!! You look pretty dry already. I would be interested in your contest prep protocol. I will making another run for it myself this coming spring. Are you going to take a couple days to carb reload? Whats your process?

Look'in good Joe ! Best of luck in your show .

I am not quite your age but close , damn it gets harder and harder to put on and even retain muscle as we age .
You are doing well .

great man..real grate and your posing is also good...now you hide back abs...good job..i wish you lucky man!

You look great Joe! Mid section looks much better these pics. Kill it brother!! You look pretty dry already. I would be interested in your contest prep protocol. I will making another run for it myself this coming spring. Are you going to take a couple days to carb reload? Whats your process?
my coach is checking my pics everyday now , still on the carb cycling diet until 5 days out with sodium at 4g a day . Then 5 days out bring sodium down and 100g carbs a day . No sodium from 2 days out then carbing up . But all d?pends on my condition so things could change by the day

Hey joe,looking vainey as hell bro,and hard as nails,that hands in front pose which is a form of most muscular pose still pushs your gut out,i would run a crab most muscular pose,your legs are looking very good,and finally you showed the sides,nice lines on your hams,are your glutes cross striated too? Youe delts are very large for your frame,can never have to strong of delts IMO,good luck bro,you should do well.

Hey joe,looking vainey as hell bro,and hard as nails,that hands in front pose which is a form of most muscular pose still pushs your gut out,i would run a crab most muscular pose,your legs are looking very good,and finally you showed the sides,nice lines on your hams,are your glutes cross striated too? Youe delts are very large for your frame,can never have to strong of delts IMO,good luck bro,you should do well.
there you go brother...
2lv1bo3.jpg

2zxrz8i.jpg

3 days to go !

Now that's better Joe,run the crab most muscular a lot more than hands on hips,and bend over and forward even a tad further on it joe,looking hard and mean,dont forget to smile a lot,and flex even when you may not be in the line up,as us judges are always looking around at others to see if someone compares to who we already have in the lineup,best of luck joe,and win or not please post up results and pics,you have worked so hard for it. pete

Back