• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tendonitis Suggestions

texdb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This might get a little long so I apologize in advance, I just want to give the whole picture. I have had horrible tendonitis in both bicep tendons on both arms for almost 2yrs now. Back then I decided I really wanted to grow them and (bad idea) started working them out like a beast twice a week. Before I knew it they were screaming and haven't been the same since. I've tried half measures and finally went to a Dr. who said I have horrible tendonitis and put me on Celebrex for a month. I decided to take the opportunity to truly heal them. I left everything that involved any real bicep stress out of my workout for 3 months. Took the Celebrex for a month and advil the rest of the time, also used a prescription topical steroid (Voltarin.) At the end they felt better. I slowly started working them out again and a month later -TODAY- they hurt like a bastard again if I try to curl anything heavier than 25lbs. I am sick of this shit. I am wanting to run another cycle, but hesitate with this injury because it takes out so much arms and back. I'd go back to my Dr but I know he is just going to tell me to stop working out.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm f-ing tired of working out to a pain threshold instead of muscle burn and I'm open to suggestions
Thanks

A.R.T., Graston, Omega 3's, foam rolling, yoga and more primal movements. Look into tacfit26.

Oh and just fyi it is distal (toward the elbow) tendons.

My doctor injected my tendonitis spots with cortisone. Fixed them right up!

i'm currently running bpc-157 and tb 500 for some elbow tendinitis issues. 3rd day in and it's feeling a lot better so far. usually this takes about 4-6 weeks to heal up on it's own.

Got an appt with a chiropractor who supposedly does something near ART. Ill follow up with y'all

Oh yeah. I had two sets of cortisone trigger point shots a year ago. They hurt like a mother and did not help. A few more of those and I'd be scared of needles. They were a religious experience due to pain. Damn

I used some Bp-157 for right shoulder pain I had been having for a few years. It would only hurt when I did chest. I am a very skeptical person but I decided to give it a shot since I don't like using NSAIDs since they inhibit growth. I used an insulin needle and did daily injections for 1 month and the pain is gone. From what I read it is important to inject close to the area of pain.

So would that go SubQ in the general area? Or im into distal bicep?

Back