• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what size slin pins do you guys use?

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
gonna try backloading slin pins, was gonna guess that 29G 1/2 is a good size. what do you guys use?:hmmm:

Need to start doing this myself. Currently using 22g 3/4 in. The 16 gauges were all sold out.

In for the info, I was thinking 27g 3/4

Need to start doing this myself. Currently using 22g 3/4 in. The 16 gauges were all sold out.
geezus bro, I hope your joking, I use 25G X 1 works good. have some 25G X 5/8 but I get oil leaking so 1inch is my go to needle

I use 23g 1 inch and typically only pin glutes, alternate top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right...never really had issues with PIP tho so I might just be weird? All 3 times I've tried pinning quads I got a dead leg for about 3 days and all kinds of discoloration/discomfort so i stick with the butt lol

Dont waste your time backloading. Just buy some 1ml syringes and 27g pins, much easier and more sterile.

I'm an idiot....I ain't even using slims this go around lmfao! If you're going the back loading with slims due to PIP perhaps you could switch up your source? The gear I got for this cycle is smooth as silk!!

I use 23g 1 inch and typically only pin glutes, alternate top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right...never really had issues with PIP tho so I might just be weird? All 3 times I've tried pinning quads I got a dead leg for about 3 days and all kinds of discoloration/discomfort so i stick with the butt lol
Try pinning your quads with a 25 or 27g pin. And also love pinning my delts now

I tried 25 last time but it Def wasn't as smooth as the gear that I have now so maybe I'll give it a whirl. Are you doing your own delts or do you have help? I've been wanting to try em.

^^^ This is what i do ,draw with 23g and pin with 27g 1" pins . Just started this recently and love it
If you need to load multiple pins, just detach the syringe while leaving the draw pin in the vial. This way you dont have to use multiple draw pins and dont keeping poking the stopper.

If you need to load multiple pins, just detach the syringe while leaving the draw pin in the vial. This way you dont have to use multiple draw pins and dont keeping poking the stopper.
unless your talking about preloading all at once, I'm not sure if thats the most sterile method, but then again it cant be any less sterile than the gutter swill some dealers are peddling

Dont waste your time backloading. Just buy some 1ml syringes and 27g pins, much easier and more sterile.
can you draw with 27G, I did primo in korea about 20 years ago and dont recall the pin size but I do think they were a slin pin

can you draw with 27G, I did primo in korea about 20 years ago and dont recall the pin size but I do think they were a slin pin

i'm sure with some oils you can, but those would be few and far between. the smallest i've been able to draw with at a decent rate is a 25g in the last 1-1.5 years. the abaxen oils i'm currently running need a 23 or smaller.

I tried 25 last time but it Def wasn't as smooth as the gear that I have now so maybe I'll give it a whirl. Are you doing your own delts or do you have help? I've been wanting to try em.
Delts are easy . Especially when i use the 27 g pin . And usually after the first pin of any new gear ive ran i can tell whether or not im going to be able to continue to pin my delts or quads. Then i end up pinning my glutes with the remaining gear. I just finished up with tne/dbol and upon injection it would give a burning feeling that sucked unless i pinned my glutes.

unless your talking about preloading all at once, I'm not sure if thats the most sterile method, but then again it cant be any less sterile than the gutter swill some dealers are peddling
Yes you only leave the pin in for what youre loading up, then pull it out until the next draw.

How can anyone push oil through a 27 or 29? I tried that and ended up bending the plungers.

25g 5/8 works for me. If you have a layer of blubber and fur you may need a 1.5 to penetrate through that.

IML Gear Cream!
How can anyone push oil through a 27 or 29? I tried that and ended up bending the plungers.

25g 5/8 works for me. If you have a layer of blubber and fur you may need a 1.5 to penetrate through that.
You have to use a 1ml syringe, they create more pressure.

Slin pins are great. 29g 1/2 inch either 1cc or 1/2 cc. Pin quads, chest, delts.

25x1 or smaller... Don't need any extra scar tissue then I already have.

In that case... 30x 5/8 1cc (back fill and heat oil)

as for .5 inch pin, as long as the area your pinning isn't to fat it will work.

i dont under stand this i dont believe that you can pin oil with that small.i bend the plunger using 25 1 inch that with any brand and any gear and after i heat it up and most the time have hard time drawing with a 23.

i dont under stand this i dont believe that you can pin oil with that small.i bend the plunger using 25 1 inch that with any brand and any gear and after i heat it up and most the time have hard time drawing with a 23.
I'm in the same boat...I use a 3ML 23G and it's slow/feels like it's already pushed to the limits lol

not that it will help the non believers but I just pinned .5 cc of some old Delta Cyp 250 that I had in my tackle box, just to see how impossible it would be thru a 30g x 1/2" 1cc slin pin, 'un-fucking believable" it worked, my first test thru a slin pin and my first pec inj., Quit pissing and moaning that it won't work, try it and see, I didn't think it would work with a 30g, I had considered buying 27g 1cc slin pins to try it myself, but just couldn't take the arguing anymore so I used what I had on hand, I'll be doing all my TRT with slin pins from now on, I'll save all my 25g 1" and 1 1\2" 3cc stuff for my blasts. (side note, I ran hot water over the slin pin after I backloaded it, worked like a charm!)

Who pins 1cc or less?

not that it will help the non believers but I just pinned .5 cc of some old Delta Cyp 250 that I had in my tackle box, just to see how impossible it would be thru a 30g x 1/2" 1cc slin pin, 'un-fucking believable" it worked, my first test thru a slin pin and my first pec inj., Quit pissing and moaning that it won't work, try it and see, I didn't think it would work with a 30g, I had considered buying 27g 1cc slin pins to try it myself, but just couldn't take the arguing anymore so I used what I had on hand, I'll be doing all my TRT with slin pins from now on, I'll save all my 25g 1" and 1 1\2" 3cc stuff for my blasts. (side note, I ran hot water over the slin pin after I backloaded it, worked like a charm!)

Who pins 1cc or less?

I thought my post was relatively clear, I apologize for any confusion, Not everybody pins a gram a week all year long, I just thought it was worth sharing for those that don't like the idea of the scar tissue build up after pinning for the rest of our lives or pretty close to it

Back