• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Loyal AMA patron looking for the rest of the armys opinion(or anyones)

anything-goes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im shocked and disappointed!! No notice , just a blank where I used to exclusively go to. Where did the rest of the vip's go. Im looking for a new source that I can depend on. Any suggestions ?

Shoot me a pm if you want my opinion brotha.

I'm in the same boat. Came back on the board to get a new order going, and was puzzled, it was like they packed up and took off in the middle of the night. For what it's worth, i've heard good things about Paxton, they have been pretty good on the ordering end. I don't have anything yet and have not sampled, but will be shortly.

Yeah
A good scorce, nice products,,quick turn around..Then, gone, wtf??? Source hunting again..

Several good sources here. I can't say enough good things about Abaxen. Used them my last 2 cycles with great results.

Yeah,sounfs great...But that test-d 500 was nice...cant get that anywhere...

Sucks to see AMA go. I still have a decent amount of vials left over from them. But I been hearing great things about Bush and his crew. I know bush is a stand up guy and has been on the forums for a long time. Also heavy is a rep for them if that means anything to you, I know it does to me.

Hey AMA bros.. check out bushmaster's products.. just got mine in and I was fucking surprised how fast it was shipped..

IML Gear Cream!
Domestic-supply has my vote and my business. Alpha Pharma gear is the best you can get right now and he will get it to you faster than shit through a goose. He's got genuine Watson test cyp now too. Along with other human grade goodies.

I've been on his somatropin HGH now for almost 2 months and it serum tested at 27.9 for me. Good stuff!

He doesn't have any home brew bathtub gear though. So if you're looking for cheap infections you'd better shop elsewhere. ;)

Back