• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cell Phone in Elbow

Robert Parrish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Phone on vibrate, and inside my (moving) elbow. That's what it feels like a couple times a day, and just a second or so of the vibrating feeling; but not every day - maybe every 3rd or 4th day, and doesn't seem to matter if I've done bi's or tri's or whatever that day.

Zero pain or other discomfort. Tendinitis? Old age (I be 59)?

Parkison's? Just joking. Have you checked to see if maybe there is a cellphone in your elbow?

If it's elbow tendinitis, use Elbow Revive. I had tennis elbow from lifting for like 2 months. After 4 or 5 weeks of taking Elbow Revive (while still lifting the whole time) it's like completely gone. peep it. I never had a vibrating feeling like you describe, but more of a dull ache all the time though.

Any puffiness or swelling? Could be that you have a leak in the bursa and the sensation you're noticing is the synovial fluid moving in there. That usually doesn't cause much pain but it will swell some esp after lifting

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Any puffiness or swelling? Could be that you have a leak in the bursa and the sensation you're noticing is the synovial fluid moving in there. That usually doesn't cause much pain but it will swell some esp after lifting

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
No, just the sensation. I am getting elbow pain, though, since I've been able to increase number of reps doing pull-ups. Not related any way I can see, though, to the vibrating thingy (never both at the same time or even same day).

Did finally see my brother-in-law, the surgeon who did both my rotator cuffs, and he thinks it's a *nerve* thing, but since no pain, he's not worried.

Back