• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter beast mode 2014 log

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
I will be doing a full body routine 3x each week mostly compound exercises. Some ppl would say this is overkill but it works best for me.I add in some extra exercises and switch stuff around as needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-20-18-29-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-20-18-29-33.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm 220 5'10 somewhere between 12-15% bf this pic is me cold after a buffet tonight. My goal is 230 with as less bf as possible to get ready for a spring cutter.

Attachments

• 2014-11-23 22.04.59.png
    2014-11-23 22.04.59.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Interesting regimen OTG!

You know what works best for you, and if it works... it works!!!

It looks like it's going to be a nice cycle... do you have all mg's and everything mapped out yet?

Look'n forward to seeing the progress - keep us posted buddy! :D

Yep I'm going to run it at 2ml each week.M & F that's a low dose for me but I haven't ran tren in over a year so I should respond well.

230 with as little body fat as possible is probably going to work really well for you with the shape you are already in. Tren and proviron are almost going to work like magic.

230 with as little body fat as possible is probably going to work really well for you with the shape you are already in. Tren and proviron are almost going to work like magic.

Yes sir! I did my first injection today smooth as butter. I Hit my first full body today with great results feeling very pumped and motovaited.
Squats
135x20,225x15,275x12,315x8
Ham curls
160x12x3
Bench press
135x20,225x20,325x4,225x15
Incline fly's
45x15x3
Military press
135x15,185x12,205x12
Upright rows
115x15x3
Shrugs db
100x12x3
Pull ups 3 sets 12
Lat pulldown 180lbsx15x2
Ab wheel 4 sets 12

Today I went to the gym and said fuck it and hit some arms and did some cardio.
Arms
Preacher curls
95x15,115x15x3
Db alternative curls 55lbx12 each arm 3 sets
Ab wheel 3 sets of 15 roll outs

15 minutes of incline treadmill

Deads
135x12,225x12,315x12,405x2
Ham curls
180x15x3
Incline bench
135x20,205x15,255x10,225x12
Machine fly's
160x12x3
Pull ups
4 sets 10 real slow
Lat pulldown
180x12x3
Bent over laterals 25x12x3
Smith machine military press
185x22,225x12x2
Machine crunch 3 sets 12

IML Gear Cream!
Happy thanksgiving z brother's engorge and enjoy yourselves.

Looks like a good cycle and plan. Excited to watch ur progress. Good luck bro. Happy thanksgiving.

Looks like a good cycle and plan. Excited to watch ur progress. Good luck bro. Happy thanksgiving.

Thanks bro!I'm see how fat I can get tomorrow lol.You do the same.

Returned the sub and looking forward to seeing your progress man! I weighed 169.2 this morning, let's see what I weigh post dinner and I'll see if I got more in then you!??

226 post thanksgiving lol I can't even see any visible abs.The sad part is I might eat one last serving tonight.

Subbed to see what you do. You gonna be running slin this time?

Drop the tren wagon and add primo instead. Test primo and slin with anadrol will work good. I seen the most with primo in any cycle I have done and iv done tons of cycles. I'm setting at 240.

Subbed to see what you do. You gonna be running slin this time?

I might grab some igf mid cycle possibly it all depends.Amino I used primo before at a low dose and wasted it like a dumbass.I will shoot for a primo log next blast.OK I'm still trying to bounce back from thanksgiving.I ate ungodly amounts of food the last two days and haven't done a thing.Tomorrow all leftovers go in the trash and back on the wagon.I had so much food leftover its sickening.The struggle is real lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest
Db bench press
55lbx15,70x15,90x15,110x12 (my gym db only go to 110)
Incline db bench
95x12x3
Leg press
8 plates x 20,10 plates x 20, 16 plates x12x2
Leg curls 155x15,175x2x2
Pull ups 50 5 sets 10
Lat pulldowns 4 sets 180x12 slow
Military press 70x12,80x12,85x12
Laterals 30x12x3
Reverse butterfly machine
120x12x3 slow and steady
Feeling great libido is starting to rise UP literally.Hopefully the long tren ester kicks in shortly.

I've heard the same thing OTG - except no less than 600mg.

After looking into primo a little more I'm finding it more and more attractive.

Here's some of what I've seen...

It's a moderately strong anabolic with very low androgenic properties... milligram for milligram, it's slightly less anabolic than deca.

It seems the people who are less enthusiastic about primo - aren't running it high enough, or long enough to really see its
full effect.

Those who LOVE IT - REALLY LOVE IT, and are running it in the area of 800mg.

It's also a very clean steroid and can be stacked with most anything... with consistent and lasting gains - along with an over all
sense of well being - which might be another reason it seems to be so popular with athletes..

Also, it's not aromatized by the body and is not measurably estrogenic.

If I'm off or missing anything aminoman - or anyone else for that matter - please chime in.

I've heard the same thing OTG - except no less than 600mg.

After looking into primo a little more I'm finding it more and more attractive.

Here's some of what I've seen...

It's a moderately strong anabolic with very low androgenic properties... milligram for milligram, it's slightly less anabolic than deca.

It seems the people who are less enthusiastic about primo - aren't running it high enough, or long enough to really see its
full effect.

Those who LOVE IT - REALLY LOVE IT, and are running it in the area of 800mg.

It's also a very clean steroid and can be stacked with most anything... with consistent and lasting gains - along with an over all
sense of well being - which might be another reason it seems to be so popular with athletes..

Also, it's not aromatized by the body and is not measurably estrogenic.

If I'm off or missing anything aminoman - or anyone else for that matter - please chime in.[/F

It sounds like a better version of eq.I actually love eq.The last time I ran tren e I was plagued with sides so if I experience the same I'm going to be replacing tren forever.

It sounds like a better version of eq.I actually love eq.The last time I ran tren e I was plagued with sides so if I experience the same I'm going to be replacing tren forever.
Primo is actually a better version of masteron in my opinion. Tren is just not worth it, not just the sides that you experience but the "behind the scenes" sides are worse if you know what I mean. I would only run tren for short periods of time during a cut in my opinion.

Both eq and primo need to be run decently high from what I have been reading. The gains are slow and steady, I'm thinking runs of 20-26 weeks at doses of 800-1200mgs a week are best. Haven't ran either yet, but they are much less harsh then tren and can give very similar results. Of course results depend on a lot of variables. My next run will be a long EQ cycle.

Primo is actually a better version of masteron in my opinion. Tren is just not worth it, not just the sides that you experience but the "behind the scenes" sides are worse if you know what I mean. I would only run tren for short periods of time during a cut in my opinion.

Both eq and primo need to be run decently high from what I have been reading. The gains are slow and steady, I'm thinking runs of 20-26 weeks at doses of 800-1200mgs a week are best. Haven't ran either yet, but they are much less harsh then tren and can give very similar results. Of course results depend on a lot of variables. My next run will be a long EQ cycle.

And I'll state the obvious..
EQ starts looking more appealing because you can get it at 400mg/mL and prob pay less than Primo E @ 100mg/mL. Just saying...

I hear ya about the tren man. Iv all but swore it off after a couple runs. It's great but the side are harsh on me. Mainly the mental sides. It trips my balls and makes me a mad aggressive SOB.
Like badgas said ^^ primo is just so damn high dollar. If like to try EQ and primo some day.

Lmao have you ever even run tren? Anyone who has, would never say tren is not worth it.

tren IS worth it. Just fine tune your dosage and youre good. And yes, im a believer in low test to tren ratio as of now. Its def reduces sides.

P.s. has anyone seen this Tren e from Z? Its the darkest fucking brew i have ever seen, ever. Looks like Pepsi.

Anyway, get jerked. Subbed

Lmao have you ever even run tren? Anyone who has, would never say tren is not worth it.

tren IS worth it. Just fine tune your dosage and youre good. And yes, im a believer in low test to tren ratio as of now. Its def reduces sides.

P.s. has anyone seen this Tren e from Z? Its the darkest fucking brew i have ever seen, ever. Looks like Pepsi.

Anyway, get jerked. Subbed

I remember that batch a lot of ppl said it was to strong.My friend ran it and was a basket case.Was very dark.Since then it is no longer coca cola colered.

Yeah its inky looking. Batch before that was clearish with a slight golden tinge. Brewer must of nodded out on heroin while heating it up or something. :lol:

But yeah, Uncle Z's Tren e always gets me jerked and sleepless.

Yeah its inky looking. Batch before that was clearish with a slight golden tinge. Brewer must of nodded out on heroin while heating it up or something. :lol:

But yeah, Uncle Z's Tren e always gets me jerked and sleepless.
Lol I just visioned Micky Rourke running a meth lab.Last run 2013 I was cracked out on tren e,bags under my eyes.I hope I don't experience this again.If so I will just cruise on tren e until my body adapts.

Back