• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats your max on bench,squat,deadlift

heavyweight1987

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im just interested in everyones max put your age 2 cuz im just interested no1 beleives me on my maxes so i just wanna see every1 elses.:adore: :lifter: :adore:

bench: 255
squat: don't max out (in HS it was 400)
split leg deadlift: don't max out (in HS it was 450)
i'm 20 175lbs

btw, i totally believe you dude. don't listen to these people. Some of my friends in HS had similar numbers as you even at freshman.

how tall are u?? ur a small 20 yr old.

TY very much i just turned into a sophmore so i basically got all that at a freshmen

i have 12% body fat right now. In HS I didn't care about nutrition or how I looked in a bathing suit. All I cared about was being BIG for football. I was about 20% bf then. Now I care more about getting lean while keeping my strength. I'm not huge but I really don't want to be anymore. There's no use for being huge anymore. Keep training hard, make sure to get your protein and your rest!

yeah ifeel ya im not much body fat im not sure how much i am im not 20 tho ur not too small but i hear ya ..

I'm 5'6" and my max bench is 685lbs....deadlift is 760 and my squat....to heavy to mention...hehe

yeah uhhhhhhhhh funny lol me to superman is my uncle so i have his genetics ..i bench 686...deadlift761..and my squat is definitly heavier than yours.

IML Gear Cream!
age 15
height 5'8"
weight:145
bench:145
squat:230+
deadlift:?
HW, quit being stuck on yourself theres plenty of guys our age who put up those kind of numbers. And there's a lot of strong guys that suck at football.

haha:hehe:

im not being stuck on myself i just wanted to see because i was just interested .lol i dont suck at football and i definatly dont suck at wrestling..

Originally posted by heavyweight1987
i dont suck at football and i definatly dont suck at wrestling..
Notice how my post never mentioned wrestling nor did I know you wrestled. I "don't suck" at a whole lot of things, but fortunetly I have the self-confidence to not have to randomly insert my resume into every conversation to make myself look good.:rolleyes:

lol im just answering questions people ask and asking questions that id like to know ,so im not asking anything from you so plz just settle down on your damn issues with me ,so i can answer the imfo peeps want and get the info i want and need!!

and get the info i want and need!!
The only info you want is info which involves people sucking your dick because of your powerlifting stats that aren't all that unbelieveable in the first place. Put up 450 pounds at age 15 and then you can brag all you want.

Dude...I am sooo annoyed with your EGO...you have no idea how immature your actions are....you definately have to be one of the more self-centered, egotistical, bull-shitting guys I've EVER met....end of story...sad really:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fit Freak
Dude...I am sooo annoyed with your EGO...you have no idea how immature your actions are....you definately have to be one of the more self-centered, egotistical, bull-shitting guys I've EVER met....end of story...sad really:rolleyes:

:funny:

lol im just answering questions people ask
We never asked u how much u benched, squatted, or deaded.U told us in every thread u started and in ur sig.:finger:

I don't even know why you guys are reacting to this child, he is obviously trying to do what he is doing with all those insignifigant posts. He is an attention whore and the best thing to do about them is ignore them! He impresses no one.

wsup oak, you watching that monday night football game?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gr81
I don't even know why you guys are reacting to this child, he is obviously trying to do what he is doing with all those insignifigant posts. He is an attention whore and the best thing to do about them is ignore them! He impresses no one.

wsup oak, you watching that monday night football game?

Naw, I don't really care much about the Colts or the Broncos.Besides, I'm packing for college.Classes start Friday. I gotta remember all my supps and weight lifting gear...at least the gym I'm going to(local YMCA) got hella Nautilus equipment.At my gym we didn't have any of that shit...couldn't afford it

i was up till 12 last night Man, I have a big problem going to sleep and I'm out of melatonin.not a good sign...

Pretty soon I'm going to have to change my location to Walla Walla.Goodbye Oaktown:cry:

Originally posted by oaktownboy
i was up till 12 last night Man, I have a big problem going to sleep and I'm out of melatonin.not a good sign...

Ha, if I got to sleep at 12 I would be so happy, I don't fall asleep till liek 2 or 3 at best. I hate it. I suppose that once school is back up my routine will be back to normal. Are you gonna call yourself Walla Wall man when you move?? ha ha. At least the weather is pretty nice up here at the moment:thumb: Goodluck wit dat move bro

Originally posted by gr81
Ha, if I got to sleep at 12 I would be so happy, I don't fall asleep till liek 2 or 3 at best. I hate it. I suppose that once school is back up my routine will be back to normal. Are you gonna call yourself Walla Wall man when you move?? ha ha. At least the weather is pretty nice up here at the moment:thumb: Goodluck wit dat move bro

Man, what time do you wake up?Do you live in Seattle? Sometime we gotta meet at Seattle or somethin, like when I am at the airport. Am I odd or is training being the main thing i love in life natural?

Originally posted by Fit Freak

I glad someone finally said something
:thumb: I am getting tired of post after post about someones max squat/bench/dead :rolleyes:

It's like it's the Jerry Springer board or something. If I wanted to hear bullshit from kids I'd talk to my own teenager.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
Man, what time do you wake up?Do you live in Seattle? Sometime we gotta meet at Seattle or somethin, like when I am at the airport. Am I odd or is training being the main thing i love in life natural?

Too late, I am totally a night owl, not a morning person at all. It is natural for me to love training more than anything else and that is all that counts. Yeah man, we should meet up and train the legs or something, see if you can keep up with me, ha ha.

Originally posted by RnRGirl
It's like it's the Jerry Springer board or something. If I wanted to hear bullshit from kids I'd talk to my own teenager.

It doesn't sound like you like your kids very much!?:confused:

Back