• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test suspention

6789olds

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just wanting some info on tne how is it used during a cycle ? I know its very fast acting would Iuse it like before ttraining ?

Ive been pinning 1cc two hours prior to lifting. My fucking nips are sensitive the entire day but subsides that evening and always before the next day. I believe it is in and out of your system within 2-3 days and maybe even sooner than that but others can chime in with the specific details(half-life etc.). I have found it to enhance my time in the gym the day I use it. Sense of well being and aggressiveness are elevated. Enjoy!

Using test susp properly takes dedication bro. Optimally it should be broken up and pinned multiple times a day to maintain blood plasma levels consistently. Probably fine as a pre workout if you were running longer esters with it. I have never used it that way personally. Another thing to keep in mind is that even the best suspension is rather painful to pin. If you dont have much experience stick with long esters like cyp or enth. Peace-J

Most use it as a pre workout along with adrol or dbol. You really need to be running a base test along with it for the long run. The best way to run test In my opinion is to increase the levels slowly and then back off slowly. Huge swings up and down cause sides. Due to your body trying to maintain the natural ratio of test and Estrogen. Yes it will make you more aggressive and giver you a little strength in the gym, but the reason it makes your nips sensitive is there is just too much test all at once being flooded into the blood creates a roller coaster ride of hormones.

I currently have some sust with TNE in it. I would rather it was not there but so far I have not had an issue as long as I am disciplined with taking the proper AI.

Just re read the thread title. Are we talking about test suspension or TNE. TNE is in oil. Suspension is in water. The aqua test is brutal to inject and the PIP is the worst I have ever experienced. No way your injecting that like in a delt and doing any productive pressing movements. The oil however is smooth to inject. Something to consider.

SoCal and jcar, thank you for your input. Suspension PIP is pretty brutal. Been walking around with a limp today and it is always that way. But I do enjoy using suspension as a pre-workout and believe it to be effective for that purpose. I wouldn't dream of using suspension as the only source of testosterone in a cycle. Would be damn near impossible to maintain even levels. Thanks again fellas.

OK sorry I mean test no ester . I thought it was water base my bad newbie mistake . I have only used my trt test cyip and a little prop

6789, np man. You asked a good question and im sure you learned a little bit about tne and suspension. Good luck

How is the pip on the TNE ? Might give this a try pre workout running along side my trt dose

TNE compared to the aqua test scale of 1-100

Aqua test PIP = 100
TNE = 15

IML Gear Cream!
Would TNE be good to use pre workout ? If so how many hours before ? I am on trt right now .

Screw suspension...Unless u pin ed,and that f-ing hurts(the susp), its really IMO, only good for pre-workout...That shit turns me into a much bigger asshole than I already am...today there r better n less painful options..

Would TNE be good to use pre workout ? If so how many hours before ? I am on trt right now .
Imo tne is great pre workout.. About 1 hr before and you be STFW......

I can't get the stuff out of the needle tip
Frustrating I've had some a long time never really been able to use it

I can't get the stuff out of the needle tip
Frustrating I've had some a long time never really been able to use it
I don't understand. Mine hurts like a mother fucker sometimes but draws up like water. I love that shit as a pre-workout though. Lllllloooovvvveeeee iiiittttt.

i like PSL's test suspension for preworkout. It's pure fire. I'd much rather use prop for cycling. Pinning multiple times a day seems unnecessary. Prop kicks in quick enough for me.

I looked at the source page after I posted. I found it. Thanks though.

I looked at the source page after I posted. I found it. Thanks though.
glad you found it. sorry i didn't get back quicker. It's a fairly new product. Only been out for a few months but myself and others LOVE IT. You'll know it's good from the first pin. Pin it 1 hour before lifting and you'll break pr's on the first day lol.

No problem man. As soon as I posted I realized all I needed to do was go to the sponsor section. Ive had some euro pharma for the past couple months. Its good stuff. Thanks again.

IML Gear Cream!
Screw suspension...Unless u pin ed,and that f-ing hurts(the susp), its really IMO, only good for pre-workout...That shit turns me into a much bigger asshole than I already am...today there r better n less painful options..

That's exactly the problem you need at least a 25 gauge to pin that shit. 23 to guarantee it doesn't get jammed. might as well grab a steak knife and jab that in your leg twist it and then pour the shit in, might hurt less.

No my suspension days r over, along with drol..
At my age and state of play,safer and painless gets my vote..I dont need to chew nails and piss fire..I need to stay consistance and injury free...

Back