• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how much water a day?

Don't really measure. Just try to keep after it all day long. If im at work, i stop at the water fountain every pass.

I am about a gallon and a half. I have a large insulated 24oz plastic cup I refill often between 6-8 times a day. What messes me up is when I have to travel for work. I need to pee like every hour so that gets annoying when your traveling.

I would say depends on alot of factors..A good gauge is urine(not how it taste) color...unless ur taking a supp that turns it..But a good base is one gallon a day..

At least 1 gallon a day. My goal is 1.5, but I hit at least 1 daily.

My work has me indoors and outdoors....so it varies on a busy hot summer day ill get 2 gallkns plus a few gatorades...on a slow winter day in doors, 1 gallon if i stay on top of it.

Work dependent of course, but I try to always piss clear. If I do I'm properly hydrated.

The darker it is the less hydrated you are.

E Z peezy.

I think people are just regurgitating shit they read online when they give you specific amounts. Like a parrot, squawking about what they heard.

"Yeah man i drink's 2.3 gals a day like clockwork cause someone said in a forum back in 2001 that i should. he had a lot of stars and rep points so i just assumed he was on point and his avy was big so that just validated it for me."

Whatever. I drink maybe a gallon. if im on an oral cycle, a little more. I spend too much time counting macros and cals, how the hell can i factor in water as well? Maybe Rainman could.

IML Gear Cream!
just drink water whenever you think of it. Get a nalgene or something that holds 24oz or more and make sure you get a decent amount of refills. Just keep your pee clear.

i think people are just regurgitating shit they read online when they give you specific amounts. Like a parrot, squawking about what they heard.

"yeah man i drink's 2.3 gals a day like clockwork cause someone said in a forum back in 2001 that i should. He had a lot of stars and rep points so i just assumed he was on point and his avy was big so that just validated it for me."

whatever. I drink maybe a gallon. If im on an oral cycle, a little more. I spend too much time counting macros and cals, how the hell can i factor in water as well? Maybe rainman could.
^^^^^^yep^^^^^^

1-1.5gal is good

Back