• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet while on gear

Ahmed Jix

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 23
14% BF
5'9
204lbs
My cycle is Test prop, Tren ace and T3 for 8 weeks
I wanna get ripped while saving all mass
What's the best diet plan for my goal :
1. Ketogenic diet 500 cals lower than TDEE ( 50% fat - 40% pro - 10% carb )
2. Carb cycle ( day1 500 cals lower than TDEE - day2 700 cals lower than TDEE - day3 1000 cals lower than TDEE - repeat ... )
3. Traditional low carb diet 500-700 cals lower than TDEE ( 50% pro - 30% carb - 20% fat )

Cheers.

i've seen great success stories with carb cycling. If you do it right you can really lean out and hold your mass, even add mass on a cut sometimes if done properly.

Carb cycle in my opinion. I would run 1-1.5g protein per body weight and cycle your carbs like this 2g per body weight on high days, 1.5g on med days, and 1g on low days fats make up the rest of your cals and of course are higher on low carb days and low as possible on high carb days. Only run 1-2 high days per weeks and on all non training and cardio days run low carb days if your not loosing enough body fat take out a high day and only run 1 of those preferably on legs and back days where you train the hardest. This worked quite well for me and my workouts never suffered as they do with low carb diet or keto diets.

I prefer carb cycling. I've used it a few times with great success. I really feel like it preserves the most muscle mass.. especially while on gear.

Unless you have crazy mass I would not attempt a ketogenic diet. I always recommend using the ketostix that you pee on to gauge the ketones in your urine and ride the fence at trace and non existent. A while back I did the same protocol on the macros as you. I hated it. I have had much more success on a low fat and middle of the road carb with high protein. like 50/30/20 at just below maintenance cals. 300 - 500 below.

Unless you have enough mass and are strictly wanting to rip it up. I would not do the keto road. Tren with smart carb cycling or a protocol like the one I suggest you can easily add mass while reducing BF

2 cycle and you already want to mess with tren

dog, if i were you i would leave tren and do test -p with winny or avanar

Carb Cycle.. Watch the T-3 need to pyramid that stuff. Tren can have some damn tuff sides. But the shit can make you look like granite. In 8 weeks you can find the sweet spot with dosing.

Back