• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genuine WATSON Testosterone Cypionate! from domestic-supply

IML Gear Cream!
That does not go in stride with the 10x dose equals blood level I read elsewhere. :hmmm:

Everyone who buys the Watson is happy. They even come back for more and send their friends. This blood test shows very good scores for Test and IGF.
You can order home made in kitchen UGL gear if you prefer.. just not from me. :)

You read something somewhere? Do you have experience though? That is actually a very high level FOR ME from 200mg of test. Normally 200mg puts me around 1000-1150. I have numerous blood tests to compare.

Makes no difference to me though. If you don't think it's a high enough level you can either try it yourself or don't try it. I think majority of guys with experience will say that is a very good level for 200mg dose though. Lol. Some people are never happy.

I was being facetious. You are actually around 7 x the dose factor which is VERY GOOD. I think 5 to 8 range is good. Some think it should be 7 to 10 times the dosage, but from all my reading of studies on this subject and speaking to the doctors from various studies of Serum Test levels while using Testosterone (E or Cyp) it should be in the 5 to 8 range.

Experience: about 29 years.

I'm game. I also have Watson TC from a TRT clinic. I will bite and order a few. I will keep you guys updated.

I see you have ICN's on your banner but none on your website?

Z

Hey DS,
Can you post some photos of the Watson you have? This stuff I got from another source looks under-filled. I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• proxy-2.jpg
    proxy-2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 47
Z

Hey DS,
Can you post some photos of the Watson you have? This stuff I got from another source looks under-filled. I would appreciate it.

I have picture on my website is only picture I have. I am sure there are pictures posted on here and other boards too. :)

Doesnt this mean you have genuine Watson at home already to compare also? Was this vial that looks underfilled from your pharmacy? You should take it back to that pharmacy! They can compare to theirs. Maybe they will replace yours.

Doesnt this mean you have genuine Watson at home already to compare also? Was this vial that looks underfilled from your pharmacy? You should take it back to that pharmacy! They can compare to theirs. Maybe they will replace yours.

I did have genuine last year from the pharma, but neglected to take a picture to improve my memory. The one I received in the photo above came from a friend via his source. I really don't remember the level being so low.

Okay, can you at least tell me what your says on the bluecap on the Watson?

The one I got from him said "Flip-Off". I compared it to some of the ones I have on hand that I got from my local pharmacy and most of them had the caps that said flop off too. But I recall at least one of the ones I got from my pharmacy had a plain cap that did not say flip off.
I took a second look at it at the time but didn't think much of it really. I mean I got it from my pharmacy so I just figured the manufacturer got a batch of lids/caps that was different. I might think something of it if it were the same batch number with two different types of caps. But even then it might not be a guarantee that something is wrong. It is made by Hikma Fatmaceutica in Portugal, after all. I wouldn't think the types of caps would be that important. If not saying flip off means it's counterfeit them my pharmacy sold me a counterfeit!!

Another item of note is that I just got my script filled again and this time instead of Watson I got West-Ward brand?? Never heard of them, but it is made by Hikma just like Watson, so I guess it's the same as Watson. . It has a brown cap that has a matte finish and no writing on it.
I'll take some pics of my other Watsons in a bit and see the different types of caps they have.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running 1.6grams of Watson test from ds so I have a decent stock. All the caps on mine are a light blue with no writing on them

The one I got from him said "Flip-Off". I compared it to some of the ones I have on hand that I got from my local pharmacy and most of them had the caps that said flop off too. But I recall at least one of the ones I got from my pharmacy had a plain cap that did not say flip off.
I took a second look at it at the time but didn't think much of it really. I mean I got it from my pharmacy so I just figured the manufacturer got a batch of lids/caps that was different. I might think something of it if it were the same batch number with two different types of caps. But even then it might not be a guarantee that something is wrong. It is made by Hikma Fatmaceutica in Portugal, after all. I wouldn't think the types of caps would be that important. If not saying flip off means it's counterfeit them my pharmacy sold me a counterfeit!!

Another item of note is that I just got my script filled again and this time instead of Watson I got West-Ward brand?? Never heard of them, but it is made by Hikma just like Watson, so I guess it's the same as Watson. . It has a brown cap that has a matte finish and no writing on it.
I'll take some pics of my other Watsons in a bit and see the different types of caps they have.
I've heard mix things on the caps, but you seem right on. Thanks for the info.

Sorry I got busy and forgot to post these pics, but here they are. I took out my Watson stash to compare the blue caps. I had two from my pharmacy that were plain without the "Flip-Top" printed on them. The one from DS had Flip-Top printed on it. Here are some pics. The one without the cap is the DS I've been using and got the blood work done with. All the others are my script ones, which you can tell if you look closely.

2ntb4zk.jpg

2jazq7a.jpg

The one I got from DS actually had the same LOT# and EXP. as one I got from my pharmacy. Pharm on left, DS on Right:
t7k8le.jpg

What can you tell about the quality of crimp on DS samples when compared to your scripted one?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I only seen Watson with plain top, without any writing.
What can you tell about the quality of crimp on DS samples when compared to your scripted one?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Nothing stood out. It looks like all the others. Did you see the picture about the vial I got from DS being the same lot number as one that I got from the pharmacy?

Plus my T level was almost 1400.

This stuff is as legit as the stuff I get from my pharmacy. Same damn lot even. It's the genuine article.

Fair enough. My mind was blown the first time I've seen the crimp quality on genuine Watson, perfection no UG comes close to that crimp lol
I also had some Copper Pharma Deca (Indian pharma grade), upon pulling the cap, the entire top came of, that is the metal rim and rubber. Good job these were only 2ml vials at 100mg/ml, thus single use. Would be really pissed if that happened to a 10ml vial.

A friend is checking directly with Watson about the caps they use. Hopefully by the beginning of next week he will have an answer.

A friend is checking directly with Watson about the caps they use. Hopefully by the beginning of next week he will have an answer.

Watson doesn't even make their test so they might not even know about the caps. Better have your friend call Hikma in Portugal.

I can show you the lot and exp on the box and match it to the vial? Those blank tops came from my pharmacy. Please let me know if Watson claims they don't use blank caps. I'd like to have a copy of an email or something so I can return these to my pharmacy.

I suppose I could show the prescription labels on the boxes to show they were really from my pharmacy, but I am not going to put my info out there like that. Blood work was a pass. A lot number matched one from a pharmacy. The caps issue is a non issue as both types of caps were used (or else my pharmacy sold me fakes). I'm convinced, but I appreciate the skepticism. It's good to be skeptical. :)

I admit I was skeptical as hell too. I got one of these to compare it to my Pharma stuff and get blood work done on it. I figured if this guy can get this kind of stuff and it's legit then I'll probably trust anything from him. I already use his Alpha Pharma and trust that. I probably won't go with Watson over AP due to the price difference and My test levels with with AP are always right on.

There is new bloods posted over at MESO on your Watson. Doesn't look too good. I may labmax what I received and/or send out for Mass Spec.

There is new bloods posted over at MESO on your Watson. Doesn't look too good. I may labmax what I received and/or send out for Mass Spec.

No one has posted the results yet so everyone should relax.

BTW, almost anything and everything is faked nowadays. The game has gone completely to shit. FAKE 101: Never trust a multi-dose vial of a popular brand that was suddenly available in quantity.

I know of a few small sources that have limited quantities of HG gear. They get them from HIV patients, and therefore it is legit. Pay through the nose - but quality is where it is at.

IML Gear Cream!

BTW, almost anything and everything is faked nowadays. The game has gone completely to shit. FAKE 101: Never trust a multi-dose vial of a popular brand that was suddenly available in quantity.

I know of a few small sources that have limited quantities of HG gear. They get them from HIV patients, and therefore it is legit. Pay through the nose - but quality is where it is at.

This is not available unlimited quantity. You are right. Fake gear usually is in huge quantity. None of my gear is in huge quantity. I have hard time to deliver enough stock always to keep up with demand from customers.
There was blood results posted from Watson I sell.

There is bloods posted over there about the Watson. I suggest you should take another look. Look under STEROIDLAB TESTING: Watson Test-C (Domestic-Supply) - Blood Work - 2/2015 - LabCorp. I do not want to post the link out of respect for Heavymuscle.

I am not saying it is conclusive and there does need to be more evidence produced.
[h=1][/h]

There is bloods posted over there about the Watson. I suggest you should take another look. Look under STEROIDLAB TESTING: Watson Test-C (Domestic-Supply) - Blood Work - 2/2015 - LabCorp. I do not want to post the link out of respect for Heavymuscle.

I am not saying it is conclusive and there does need to be more evidence produced.

Someone is disappointed in 900 testosterone level from 120mg, injected 60mg 2x/week. Other members and some of my customers said 900 is very good result from 120mg.

Can more customers here post some blood works from Watson Test from DS showing testosterone levels?

I'm so wanting to try these Watsons but im a short ester kinda guy, get in quick and get out fast.. less sides and short PCT

It seems like there is a lot based off a x10 test rule that people have been basing "good" pharm test off of. I know that I have been using this Watson and I'm happy with it and I feel the numbers are very good from the tests I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up everyone I'm new to this board and new all around to this but let me tell you!!!! DS is spot on! Nothing but quality and professional customer service and got all my packs in 3 days tops!! I even emailed him about HCG that was missing from my order and he was down right real with me about how there are so many people who always say shits missing when it isn't but after talking to him and explaining things he still sent me my HCG that was missing from my order! That's customer service! All products came in perfect condition and already pinned some of his Watson test cyp at 500mg I'll be getting bloods in 6 weeks to solidify the authenticity of his test! But there is no doubt in my mind that his products are gtg! Also ordered some of his zhengzouh pharm dBol and var and some of his sandoz anastrozol! Nothing but good things to say about him! And he sells pharm grade gear! And he's domestic! Shit I'll do buisiness with him as long as he's in buisiness!

Hey there, before everyone goes into a Watson based "is it real or fake" frenzy. I've used cvs drugstore Watson t-cyp and kept the expty boxes and bottles. I also have watson t-cyp from ds. I have scrutinized the labels on ds vials when comparing them to the prescribed ones I picked up from CVS. The labels of both sources, ds and cvs are EXACTLY alike. That is to say, the logos are in the right spots, the amount of verbage per line on the vials are same, and same spot on either vial. I even did the draw test. Watson Cyp is notorious for its thickness compared to other cyp brands when you draw it up into the syringe. I used the exact size and brand syringe on both draws. Both drew up very slowly, and had the same very slow attenuated stream of solution as it made its way into the syringe.

There is variation between labeling as well that does not indicate fakery. My cvs labels are different then the guy that posted all those pics of watson cyp. Some was from the drugstore the rest from ds.

My drawn out point here is that not even the u.s. national pharmacies (cvs) always have the same labeling placement of words and symbols on their vials. That eased my mind. Even U.S. pharmacies like CVS don't always have the same labeling placement. So back to the blue caps. I can't imagine that if a cvs on the west coast that carries watson cyp with different labeling placement (but same information) than what cvs east coast may have on their watson cyp, that Watson labs may use different caps from time to time, i.e sometimes, no flip off other times blank caps. I would guess from these and other clues that this cap concern for authenticity's sake is not for nothing, but I do believe their all good that I've seen on this thread, just small variations.

By the way. I also got some ds watson cyp with the blank caps. At first I was concerned, but seeing that even Watson has more than one way of printing the labels than wouldn't you extrapolate that just maybe Watson sometimes use blank caps with no print also. Just saying.:clapping:

Yeah I agree man. But there's only one way to be completely sure and that's bloodwork. When I get my bloodwork done around week 6 I'll post up what my levels are at. Note that I did start at 150ng/dl natural test cause I have low testosterone. I'm almost 2 weeks in and I'm pinning 500 mg a week. 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday to stay balanced. I've alresdy noticed a libido increase and an endurance and strength increase. My cognitive functioning is also returning. So I know that there is definitely testosterone In it. For me to already be improving within 2 weeks is telling me that DS is legit. His customer service is also hella good too! I fucking wasted a cc of my test my accident my damn syringe broke in the middle of my injection that pissed me off 😒. But I'd say based on how I'm feeling this stuff is definitely legit. As long as he stays honest I'd keep buying his Watson test.

When you get bloods are you gonna get the uncapped test that goes over 1500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely try bro! I'll see if my endo will do it or not. But if I'm capped at 1500 then at least we know it's a good working product!

Back