• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Genuine WATSON Testosterone Cypionate! from domestic-supply

Woah there, it was a joke but obviously the price is high because its pharma grade, still can keep the same hobby but pay less.

Thanks bro, I've been waiting for that moment all my life!!! apparently suckin dick for a livin aint payin enough for gear, might as well get a real job.

I had pharma sus 250 and then went to 100 tp from rc and I see as much or more results with a lower dose? Just started npp with rc at 300 and test p at 700.

I am asking because I do not have a lot of experience to draw from with pharma grade gear.

I had pharma sus 250 and then went to 100 tp from rc and I see as much or more results with a lower dose? Just started npp with rc at 300 and test p at 700.

As much or more bacteria too!!! Lol. Jk. But really how can you expect injectable drugs made in a kitchen or basement to be on the same level as drugs made in a clean room of a Pharma manufacturing facility??

Ok i see what you are saying but I have far less pip from rc lab stuff than pharma and as good or better results with lower dose. Just personal experience. I do not have tons of laps around the block. Maybe some day I will splurge and give big pharma more donations to monopolize the free world. Jk

Maybe your pharma sust was really counterfeit sust? :) Many fakes going around.
Sust also has prop ester in it which gives many guys PIP.

HG pharma gear is always most sought after but not everyone can afford it. When guys can afford it that is what they buy.
No way UGL can make product as sterile as pharma manufacture. And 99.9% UGLs dont test raws like pharma companies do.
Pharma company places many steps along way of making steroid to ensure clean and accurate dose product. Kitchen UGL cannot do this.

Hmmm this is good

Ap is still 150.00 bottle and fda approved in Thailand.This Watson for 100.00 is a good deal.

Asia pharma brother

I was js a lot ppl buy asia pharma for 150.00 internationally but bitch at real legit human grade for 100.00 domestically. This is a awesome deal!!!

As much or more bacteria too!!! Lol. Jk. But really how can you expect injectable drugs made in a kitchen or basement to be on the same level as drugs made in a clean room of a Pharma manufacturing facility??

If you have a sterile vial and a good filter it just doesn't fucking matter either way. If your filter process is good, that's all that fucking matters. Clean room? Bullshit. It's all about the fucking filter. Plain and fucking simple bro.

On the same level? You talking sterility or powder quality. Cause like I said. You got good powder, sterile vials, and a good filter, and you don't fucking sneeze snot in the final product you are fine. We have little bugs living in our muscles. You think a microscopic spec of dust is going to do anything? Our body is just going to push it out eventually through sweat.

And you can't really compare Sus250 to TP100 cause they are different animals. Different potency and half lives. You are going to get better results shooting fresh TP in your body every day or every other day. That's just how it is. Everything is subjective though...diet...rest...sleep. You would have to be a walking science experiment to do a proper comparison.

I was js a lot ppl buy asia pharma for 150.00 internationally but bitch at real legit human grade for 100.00 domestically. This is a awesome deal!!!

Yes it is awesome deal and these Watson are selling like crazy! I just delivered some more this week so stock is in but they are going fast.
Guys are buying at least 3 at a time. Some buy 5 up to 10 and a couple have bought 15. Maybe just over half my stock is gone now. :)

I hate to be a pain in the communal ass but, Watson, Bayer, what ever the pharma brand. What exactly is the difference you experience? Do you feel different? Do you notice an elevated feeling of well being? What is the real difference between them. I guess I will need to see for my self once Christmas is over and all the cash is back in hand.

You know it's 100% legit. It's a company that meets all US regulations and is the best. You know it's safe and properly dosed. Your paying a premium for that. Go look and logs of people making using UGL and getting bloodwork. Results are all over the place. Yet with Watson, my TRT T levels are identical every time. That's the difference

Watson Test Cyp Blood results show that it is the Real Deal. Same with the CP Somatropin GH from DS. I'm fucking excited! :ohyeah:

UPDATE!! I had my IGF-1 levels tested. I did not do a loading dose (no 10iu injection 3 hours prior or anything). I just have been using this Canada Peptides Somatropin GH for about 14 weeks, at 4iu/day, 5 days a week. My last 4iu injection (subQ of course) prior to the test was the afternoon before, around 21 hours before blood drawn.

I also got a vial of Watson Test Cyp from DS and I told him I'd run blood work on it since I'm on TRT (200mg) and I get bloods done all the time, and I'm scripted Watson.
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I posted in another thread with pics that they were identical to the stuff I get from my local pharmacy. Well the blood results are in.

Here are the IFG-1 and Serum T results...

2rdb0o0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on 200mg a week of Watson. TRT dose. I've been on TRT for 4 years now using mostly Watson (occasional Paddock, Sandoz or Pfizer).
I had been on Watson from DS for 6 weeks. I'd done 5 injections of 200mg. Blood was drawn 7 days after my 5th 200mg injection.
Prior to that I was on 200mg of my scripted Watson.

everything is out of stock...

Everything? You must be looking at the wrong site.
Only stuff out of stock is the pharmacom and the vermodje stuff. Alpha Pharma, GH, and all the HG stuff like clomid hcg arimidex nolva etc. are all in stock.

Watson Test Cyp Blood results show that it is the Real Deal. Same with the CP Somatropin GH from DS. I'm fucking excited! :ohyeah:

UPDATE!! I had my IGF-1 levels tested. I did not do a loading dose (no 10iu injection 3 hours prior or anything). I just have been using this Canada Peptides Somatropin GH for about 14 weeks, at 4iu/day, 5 days a week. My last 4iu injection (subQ of course) prior to the test was the afternoon before, around 21 hours before blood drawn.

I also got a vial of Watson Test Cyp from DS and I told him I'd run blood work on it since I'm on TRT (200mg) and I get bloods done all the time, and I'm scripted Watson.
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I posted in another thread with pics that they were identical to the stuff I get from my local pharmacy. Well the blood results are in.

Here are the IFG-1 and Serum T results...

2rdb0o0.jpg

That does not go in stride with the 10x dose equals blood level I read elsewhere. :hmmm:

That does not go in stride with the 10x dose equals blood level I read elsewhere. :hmmm:

You read something somewhere? Do you have experience though? That is actually a very high level FOR ME from 200mg of test. Normally 200mg puts me around 1000-1150. I have numerous blood tests to compare.

Makes no difference to me though. If you don't think it's a high enough level you can either try it yourself or don't try it. I think majority of guys with experience will say that is a very good level for 200mg dose though. Lol. Some people are never happy.

everything is out of stock... 

Almost everything Alpha Pharma is in stock. I have even HG Teva and Sandoz anastrozole, HG Clomid and HCG, HG Watson Test Cyp, HGH that scores high on serum and IGF tests...
What are you looking for??

Back