• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT+ with attenuated androgens and peptides

Glycomann

Get outta my yard
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Click Here
I think a lot of guys over 35 have this in mind. Can I supplement my TRT for a TRT+ or a super TRT? So basically optimization using various PEDs to complement a healthy TRT. I think this is a great idea and seems to be something on more and more minds as the boomers age. Here is how I look at this.

1. Testosterone: A normal range for total serum test is ~300 to 1200 ng/dL with some wiggle from lab to lab. Empirical and some of the TRT literature hints that at around 800 ng/dL is required for gaining muslce mass along with training and proper nutrition. This is an important number. For men over 45 the average T level is ~550 ng/dL. So, in my mind, ~1000 ng/dL +/- 200 should be a baseline TRT on average. So for instance if you are at 1000 ng/dL at 150 mg/w Test C then that is your TRT dose and you should feel pretty good on just that amount. Your TRT dose ideally should put you in the upper quartile of normal range and should lead to healthy blood work, better metabolism and little, if any, ancillaries to control estrogen, BP or DHT.

Now a slight TRT+ could include going up to twice the normal range of testosterone. So, in my case, that would be 300 mg/w. That should add some umph. However, estrogen shold be monitored and treated if it is out of range. High estrogen can lead to water retention, increased BP, gynocomastia, BPH and a number of other side effects. If you wish to push this up to 2x top of normal range and estrogen is high then treat with Arimidex or Aromasin. Why twice the normal range as a limit? because based on my experience as a scientist, generally, biological systems can handle 2x their normal every day operating range without showing excessive levels of stress.

2. Other anabolics: As we age side effects become more severe. so, the reasonable approach is to avoid such stresses and use supplementation that melds well with one's particular biology. AAS that are well tolerated include Primobolan, Anavar and Proviron. Some that are well toelrated in some but not all older men are Equipoise and nandrolone derivatives. Of the nandrolones NPP and ND. NPP seems to have less progerogenic/prolactogenic side effects. Equipoise is mild with moderate doses but can cause high red cells and high BP issues at high dose or in those with sensitivity to the compound. Masteron is another that may or may not be well tolerated. It can cause a fair amount of aggression and some prostate issues as it acts as an strong androgen in some.

Compound that are more toxic include the trenbolones (enanthate and Acetate. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate seems to be less toxic in some users but is very expensive. Other more problematic for older users AAS are Dianabol, Winstrol, Anadrol, Halotesin, and most of the exotics.

Adding in a small amount of a milder anabolic in addition to your testosterone can give some added boost. I reason that addition of an anabolic at 2x the top of normal range equivalent of testosterone is appropriate. For instance Primobolan could be added at 300 mg/w. Primobolan enanthate is a mild safe effective attenuated androgen and does not usually cause any significant side effects such as high BP of water retention.

3. Orals: In addition to or replacement of the above secondary anabolic one may opt to add a mild oral. For increased sex drive Proviron, at 50-100 mg/d, is a great choice and is very safe. It has been around since the 1930s. For more anabolic character one might opt to add in Anavar at 30-50 mg/d. It is dry and very low in side effects at this dose.

4, Peptides: In older men an addition of a GH secretagogue is a great choice. GHRP2 is probably the best bang for the buck added in at 2 doses a day or even one dose at night. Dosing on an empty stomach and waiting for 30 minutes to eat or simply eat only protein after the dose can really help in leaning out in addition to a solid diet and training. it also can aid in recovery and pulling nutrients into the lean compartments. GHRP-2 does not cause excessive release of corticotropin or prolactin. It will make AAS work better, is more acceptable by the body than exogenous GH and will restore the natural pulsitile rhythm of the pituitary GH release closer to that of a younger man. 100-300 mcg 1-3 times a day for good results. A dose before bed helps with sleep, which in itself can be a performance enhancer.

Addition of CJC1295 with or without DAC is another good addition. However these are GHRH, or growth hormone releasing hormones that bind to a different pituitary receptor, the signal of which can be stunted by somatostatin whereas the ghrelin analogues like GHRP-2 are not. However, adding the CJC to GHRP can be highly beneficial. 100-300 mcg per day is sufficient.

The optimum dose does not cause hand swelling. Rather the best individual dose is the one where only some crackling or tightness in the wrists is observed. Swelling in the hands that lasts longer than 2 hours in the morning probably indicates that the dose is to high. The body does not perform optimally if there is excessive water retention.

Finally, IGF-1 lr3 is another possible addition. 30-50 mcg/d. There are really no or only very mild side effects with this peptide unless the dose is very high, which is prohibitively expensive for most. Possible side effects include daytime sleepiness and some mild carpel tunnel-like symptoms. Benefits are a fairly dramatic leaning effect especially if the diet is appropriately dialed in. Pumps in the gym are generally very intense. So, cosmetically the body takes on a leaner more full and vascular appearance especially in the gym. The compound can also aid in recovery from small injuries.

So there you have it. Below is an example of a maxed out TRT + or super TRT.

1-10 Test C 300 mg/w
1-10 Primobolan 300 mg/w
4-10 Anavar 40 mg/d
1-10 GHRP-2 100 mcg morning and pre-bed
1-10 IGF-1 LR3 50 mcg/d

Subsequent to the cycle one would return to normal TRT protocol such as 150 mg/w Test C, GHRP-2 100 mcg before bed and hCG 500 iu 2x a week.

By Glycomann

Cool thread. I've thought about "TRT+" after I get my first bloodwork done in January. Still too chicken shit to go to the darkside though. :(

Good thread. I have been wondering about this myself.

We're heading back to Thailand where this is all legal and available at most pharmacies - and I've considered it.

Some thoughts...
I've read beginners should stay under 500-6--mg total for thei combined stack.
I've read John HI state that sticking with T is always a tied & true win. (I'd like to ask HI when I get deeper information)

Masterone (Dromostanolone propionate, Drostanolone propionate); would need about 500mg just to see good results. But lower doses might be good stacked with T. It has a slight anti-estrogen effect.

Trenbolone; Don't need the extra agression. I have trouble sleeping 8 hrs as it is. Probably not for me, but would deal if it actually hardens.

Primobolan Depot (injectable version); I've read that the tabs are harder on the liver... Injection less so, and more cost-effective. Less of a problem with blood pressure (estrogen/water retention related). Doesn't aromatize into estrogen. Recommended for roid noobs & older BBers and considered one of the safer roids. 200mg can give results so could stack with T (some use 600-800mg/wk).

Cutting- I'd like to do this for the beach. Roids for cutting should;
1) save muscle
2) not make estrogen
3) less fat
4) harden the body

These seem like the choices to add to T for a cutting bump (but please tell me where I'm off track);

1. Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)
  2. Anavar (Oxandrolone)
  3. Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate)
  4. Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)
  5. Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)
  6. Turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)
  7. Winstrol

Back