• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Advice- supplements/cycles

TheNewGuy757

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been actively training for a year plus now and recently decided to take a supplement. I took Predator Labs Designer DMZ 45, and have finished the bottle(90 capsules). Had pretty good results, was curious what to do next. After doing some research, do I keep taking dmz (haven't hit the six week mark yet) or switch to a PCT? In short I'm new to this scene and seeking advice all around.

Thanks

They say to only take it for 6 weeks cause it is pretty hard on the liver. Either hit up another bottle if your liver values are alright or run pct. How many weeks did you get out of that bottle? I'm guessing 4 weeks.

Being new to this, what is SERM? I recently ordered, PCT & more DMZ plus the cycle support for the next run. I got a little over 4 weeks last cycle.

Being new to this, what is SERM? I recently ordered, PCT & more DMZ plus the cycle support for the next run. I got a little over 4 weeks last cycle.

I would do alittle research. Serm is a must in my opinion. Either run nolva or clomid after.

Back