• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lean bulk sponsored by Uncle Z

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So , 3 weeks ago i competed at the WABBA Mr.Universe in Finland . After 3 weeks i'm still quite lean , been watching my diet but still having 1 free meal every day . Training is short and intense as always . Z sent me a nice lean bulk cycle so last week i started this :
test e 750mg ew
boldenone 600 ew
deca 400ew

i have ordered some primo ace and will be getting also some primo enanthate that will replace the deca later on .

today i hit arms , 30m of supersets , very little rest between sets and working on slow contraction . tomorrow it's my favourite .....leg day
smile.gif

yesterday it was chest day :
incline smith machine press superset with incline dumbell flies 6 sets 15-10 reps
incline hammer strength superset with cable crossovers 4 sets 15-10 reps
dips superset with push ups 3 sets 20 reps

finished with abs
reverse crunches superset with rope cable crunches 4 sets 30 reps

today i hit back and traps
lat pulldowns 5 sets 15 reps
barbell rows superset with close grip cable rows 5 sets 15-10 reps
close grip pulldowns superset with machine rows 4 sets 15 reps
dumbell shrugs 5 sets 20-10 reps

weight this morning 193 pounds

In on this Joe. I'm going for an all out bulk.

great to see you in here Spiny , saw your pics brother ...you're a beast:) . Me i'm goin' for a lean bulk , goal is to gain mass with minimum bodyfat ....easier said than done .

Welcome back joe

I'm eating everything in sight

Didn't you just start a lean bulk with pharmalogic gear a few days ago?

Didn't you just start a lean bulk with pharmalogic gear a few days ago?
no man , they sent me some gear to try ( test-masteron ) and i did pin 1ml of each to test the pip . But i had already started my lean bulk which is test e , boldenone and low dose deca ( mainly for joints ) . the masteron is tempting but then 4 compounds would be ? bit too much . As i have only 2 vials of deca , when i run out i'll replace with primo . Waiting on some primo ace and when it arrives i'll test it right away:)

The primo e has a bite. Can't imagine how the ace is.

IML Gear Cream!
no man , they sent me some gear to try ( test-masteron ) and i did pin 1ml of each to test the pip . But i had already started my lean bulk which is test e , boldenone and low dose deca ( mainly for joints ) . the masteron is tempting but then 4 compounds would be ? bit too much . As i have only 2 vials of deca , when i run out i'll replace with primo . Waiting on some primo ace and when it arrives i'll test it right away:)
Your post in the pharmalogic section on 12/9, a week ago, said you started your lean bulk with their tri-blend test and masteron. I was only going by what you said brother, that's why I was confused to see this a week later? I was looking forward to see your lean bulk on the pharmalogic gear that's all.

Your post in the pharmalogic section on 12/9, a week ago, said you started your lean bulk with their tri-blend test and masteron. I was only going by what you said brother, that's why I was confused to see this a week later? I was looking forward to see your lean bulk on the pharmalogic gear that's all.
hey no harm done brother....I had my lean bulk from Z ready to go when i received the gear from Bush . I pinned 1ml each to try and must say it was tempting , but Uncle Z is my sponsor so obviously i decided to start my Z log and that' s the reason why i won't enter the transformation contest . Wouldn't be fair on Bush as i'm running Z EP line now . But i'm gratefull to Pharmalogic labs for sending me free gear to try and i posted my review for that . Bushmaster is a great guy and i have much respect for him

Last edited:
awesome leg day yesterday , started with leg extensions 5 sets 25-20-15-12-10 reps . Then i supersetted squats with leg press 5 sets each , last 3 sets were with 225 pounds on squats and as many plates i could handle on leg press . 15 reps each , after that i was out but went on to hams . Seated leg curls for 4 sets of 15 and dumbell deadlifts for 4 sets of 12 . Finished with standing calves , 5 sets of 20 reps . Today took the day off , will hit shoulders tomorrow

What u look like now a days Joe?

What u look like now a days Joe?
i look good i think , i'm up 10 pounds from my contest weight . Been watching my diet and still have a 6 pack . Will post some pics tomorrow

Nice look Joe😀

Awesome Joe!!! Still looking chiseled as heck!!

And about you deciding to stick with EP gear.. Your actions could prove to be a valuable lesson in restraint for others. Aside from being sponsored by Uncle Z, you putting the brakes on the Pharmalogic blast to stick with a regiment that has obviously worked out great for you, in my opinion is the mark of a professional (and a respectable move).

Along with Rambo99 .... I admit, selfishly, I also would've loved to see you run Pharmalogic..

Awesome Joe!!! Still looking chiseled as heck!!

And about you deciding to stick with EP gear.. Your actions could prove to be a valuable lesson in restraint for others. Aside from being sponsored by Uncle Z, you putting the brakes on the Pharmalogic blast to stick with a regiment that has obviously worked out great for you, in my opinion is the mark of a professional (and a respectable move).

Along with Rambo99 .... I admit, selfishly, I also would've loved to see you run Pharmalogic..
thanks brother , you said it all :)

Glad you stuck with ep it obviously works for you brother. You look good still!!

Glad you stuck with ep it obviously works for you brother. You look good still!!
yeah i've had some great results with EP gear and there's more to come . This morning i received primo ace , pinned 1ml right away . Pip....what pip ? Just a little bite... i pinned my left delt and now a few hours later don't feel anything...EP has done it again:) .

so guys i hope you had a nice Christmas . I went to see my mum in italy and had a great family time . Now i'm back in full training mode , hit legs yesterday . On the menu leg extensions , leg press , squats , seated leg curls and straight leg deadlifts .

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !

Back