• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tbol experience

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Never used it.

Tell me what you like and don't like.

Tell me your dose and results.

Tell me your problems and i will help you.

Tell me you love me and i will be your best friend for life.

Sent from The Mothership

I guess i will tell my experience when i start since no one has used it.

Sent from The Mothership

Ran tbol twice and have run halodrol clones several times. Goes great with a test/tren stack.

Tbol takes a minute to kick in. Its not a fast acting oral like halotest. Id say around the 2 week mark, i started to notice the results of the compound.

Its not as euphoric as dbol, its doesnt produce all the endorphins the way Dbol does.

Cons: I get pretty severe shin pumps on it. Not back pumps or calf pumps, shin pumps. Makes walking a chore at times.

Pros: its fairly mild, i didnt feel the typical "oral" lethargy on it. Somewhat energizing like dbol is.

I like to run it at about 40-60 mgs.

Run it long. 6 weeks is typical. Gains come slow but steady. Dry gains, not explosive. Just steady fullness with striations and strength.

Thank you sir

Sent from The Mothership

I musthave got some bad D-bol......shit....no euphoria for me......damn....

It's my favorite oral. Ive run it at 50-75mg, 7 or 8 times now. I really liked it at 75mg.

It does take almost two weeks for me to notice it, like ten days in and you will think its bunk but say on day 13 bam, you know for sure your on.. I can always tell when it kicks in, stronger and more reps.

Im fuller and more vascular too. I don't hold ant water, I seem to lean out a bit too. Ive never had one bad side effect from it, or had a bad thing to say about legit tbol.

Bulking its great, don't expect to gain 10lbs while running 50mg though. But what you do gain will be mostly muscle, you wont lose more than a pound or so when you stop it, if its your kick start.

Cutting its great too, you can have a pretty big cal defect and not lose muscle.

Im running 60mg now, Low fucking carbs and still look full, even with 4-5 hours of cardio a week.

I musthave got some bad D-bol......shit....no euphoria for me......damn....

If there is one thing you should get euphoria from its dbol...

I wouldn't say I get a euphoria from tbol, not to the extent of dbol, but a better than normal feeling.

Good info.

Looking forward to tbol abuse

Sent from The Mothership

It is my favorite oral. Its relatively cheep. It doesn't bloat you up like dbol does.
I was on 60-90mg per day. 60 is plenty I just wanted to see what 90 would do. I could definitely feel an increase in aggression as well as strength in the gym. It adds lean dry mass but not fast like dbol. It also brought out some definition.

The only real con to speak of in my opinion is I would get pumps in my back so strong it was difficult to run. Now this shouldn't be a problem if you aren't running for the military.

Got my liver checked at 8 weeks at 60mg/day and it didnt even flinch. Id have to look but it think the values were somewhere in the low 20s.

Great stuff to stack with just about any cycle. Im about to run a test, primo, and tbol cycle to lean up before my cut in summer.

I love it. Like Winny . It still dries you out some but for whatever reason it doesn't kill my joints. I love the dht compounds

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back