• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

world pharma ...a love story

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what can I say..I love world pharma
I love his products, his customer service and his phenomenal ability to get you your goods pretty much anywhere ..
like he says, he ships anywhere "world pharma"
he will always talk to you about the price of things..loves sales, loves to send samples and always takes care of his customers

I'm not gonna lie the insane packaging blows me away and his anavar is hands down my favorite and the first I recommend for everyone's lady friends...

one caveat..people bitch about the price..which is fine, don't buy it..I personally like knowing I'm getting the real deal and not something made from raws that are 60% hormone/40% lead or arsenic....stuff thats not under OR overdosed
and if it isn't listed on his site..he'll make every effort to get it for you...have an exotic in mind? ask him...something out of stock? ask him about an alternative... wanna know about upcoming sales?? ASK HIM..talk to him
theres a reason hes been around as long as he has

you know I can edit your stuff here now too right?

thanks for honest reviews...
sorry what free gear you talk grozny? you want free again,sorry no i can do only good offer if you want like all like my pm offers...

again free advertising = free gear :)

You know that's not true, buddy. Many, many times I have put up threads/posts and recieved nothing in return. WP and I dont talk about what or when I am going to post...and he only rarely asks me for help...usually only when people are attacking him without cause and it is very infrequent. There is no pre-decided agreement for anything. I barely ever ask WP for anything either--maybe 2 times since I have known him. He will just randomly send stuff whenever he feels like it. Whether it is once every 6 months or twice in 1 month, either way I am fine with it. I promote WP products not because I get free gear, but because I have had nothing but good experiences with him. Like I have told WP before, and others as well--even if WP never sent me anything else again, I would cointinue saying the same things I always do. He has had that big of an impact on me...and with so many shitty sources out there, it's nice to have one you can rely on.

WP gave me a great bulk offer that I gladly took advantage of and added an extra goodie when he didn't have to. Assuming the products are exactly as good as advertised, that speaks volumes to his business and his character. Awesome stuff

you know that's not true, buddy. Many, many times i have put up threads/posts and recieved nothing in return. Wp and i dont talk about what or when i am going to post...and he only rarely asks me for help...usually only when people are attacking him without cause and it is very infrequent. There is no pre-decided agreement for anything. I barely ever ask wp for anything either--maybe 2 times since i have known him. He will just randomly send stuff whenever he feels like it. Whether it is once every 6 months or twice in 1 month, either way i am fine with it. I promote wp products not because i get free gear, but because i have had nothing but good experiences with him. Like i have told wp before, and others as well--even if wp never sent me anything else again, i would cointinue saying the same things i always do. He has had that big of an impact on me...and with so many shitty sources out there, it's nice to have one you can rely on.

thanks for honest reviews!
I do my best to make all my customers happy
i am the best but not cheap! All know that.

IML Gear Cream!
There are some good sponsors here but unfortunately they do not have access to any pharm grade raws and i dont give a fuck if they refute what i am saying.

Asia Pharma/ British Dragon is always dosed accurate. What is on the label is what is in the vial. Most sponsors sell Testosterone but label it falsely.

WP has given me plenty of free items but i have also spent thousands and thousands at his shop.

After he cuts you a deal and sends a few free items you are not paying much more than the cheapest source on here and you actually get what you pay for everytime and it is consistent. I have some prop at the moment and each vial is different. Its good prop but damn it shouldn't cause so much pain you can't walk.
I can go on and on about inconsistency. World Pharma is where its at, no question.

Sent from The Mothership

There are some good sponsors here but unfortunately they do not have access to any pharm grade raws and i dont give a fuck if they refute what i am saying.

Asia Pharma/ British Dragon is always dosed accurate. What is on the label is what is in the vial. Most sponsors sell Testosterone but label it falsely.

WP has given me plenty of free items but i have also spent thousands and thousands at his shop.

After he cuts you a deal and sends a few free items you are not paying much more than the cheapest source on here and you actually get what you pay for everytime and it is consistent. I have some prop at the moment and each vial is different. Its good prop but damn it shouldn't cause so much pain you can't walk.
I can go on and on about inconsistency. World Pharma is where its at, no question.

Sent from The Mothership

honest post!

Back