• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PuritySourceLabs.com Sponsored: Justhav2p's Transformation

IML Gear Cream!
6bd672c03ad2f6e2d1cfada52a55119e.jpg

Last 2 days spent at the hospital with a false call from the wifey having contractions..... Doctors has us hang out just in case it was the real deal.

Just dropped the wife off and at the gym. Don't fuck with my chest day women!!!!!

Just got back from an awesome chest day.

DB Bench
12x60
10x60
8x60 Drop Set 8x45 & 8x25

DB Flys
3 Sets
12x30

I would normally hit Incline Bench before Cable Decline Flys but the line for a bench was around the cardio machines.
4 Sets
12x40

Incline DB Bench
9x50
7x5
6x50 Drop Set 5x35 - 5x25

Diet has been pretty standard. Even If I don't have my pre-packed lunch like the hospital this last weekend I make great choices on why I intake. Always keeping it clean and asking for no extra sauce or butter.

I feel like a million bucks in the gym and out. It's an amazing feeling to feel like a god among mere mortals. I owe cardio back at 6am for the rest of the week. My devil mother in law brought her keurig over so I am drinking up her starbucks caramel flavored cups - FUCKING DELICIOUS!

I am still fat but will post a progress pic by the end of the week. If anything it will give me more motivation to NOT skip the cardio and maybe even double it up by adding cardio to after my weights in the evening.

PSL = The TITS!

Monday 6am Cardio.

Since Monday hours at work have increased from rough 12hrs to 16-18hrs. I am getting pretty tired doing 4 peoples jobs. The money isn't bad but the opportunity cost is lost of spending time with the wife, enjoying life, working out or doing anything productive on the side that I could develop into my own business and thrive.

The part about having time and energy to develop a business plan and put it into action is the biggest drawback. If I am motivated as much as I am to push my current employers business as far and much as I do with constraints of piss poor leadership from a GM and scumbag coworkers, the sky would be my limit if I concentrated that energy into my own biz.

I honestly think the only reason I have the energy to get through my day is the synergy of the Test/EQ & Caffeine from Black Coffee.

I don't know if I can do 4:30am Cardio when facing another super long day. FML. I would do something on a break or lunch but unfortunately I've had to skip all breaks just to be able to get out of there.

At least it's been really easy to maintain a cutting diet.

6am cardio.

Left work at 3pm and ran to the hospital because I'm having a BABY!!!!
7d92493234f454d4957ef9f75e3bc6f3.jpg

Baby is 8lbs 3oz's and 22 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet has pretty much taken a nose dive. Ive eaten whatever I can when I can since the wife and I have been super buisy. Every hour we have a nurse coming in to ask questions or run a test. We should be released around ;midnight = over 4 days in this hospital.

My wife has slept roughly 3 hours in 72 hours and I am pretty close behind her. I plan on crashing as soon as 'i get home and treating tomorrow like a fresh start.

Baby is 8lbs 3oz's and 22 inches!!!!!!!!!!!! Diet has pretty much taken a nose dive. Ive eaten whatever I can when I can since the wife and I have been super buisy. Every hour we have a nurse coming in to ask questions or run a test. We should be released around ;midnight = over 4 days in this hospital. My wife has slept roughly 3 hours in 72 hours and I am pretty close behind her. I plan on crashing as soon as 'i get home and treating tomorrow like a fresh start.
Congratulations on the baby.

Psl gear doesn't lower your sperm count.Congratulations man!

Back