• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

? Women and perfume

yeni

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.

He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?

مهدي يحكى ما شده للاسلام و كيف اسلم ؟youtube

I don't know about smelling good and retaining information. But when I was younger, I was turned on instantly if a girl walked by and her hair smelt like Herbal Essance lol! Now that I'm older, there are many scents that say "sexy" to me when I get a whif of it. My wife wears VS Heavenly, Kiss, and Glamour, and they all get me overly excited. Clinique's Happy smells damn good too on her. Just thinking about this is getting me, "in the mood" lmao!

Well, my dear, this should do the trick.

632.jpg

I really enjoy Yeni's posts.

Sent from The Mothership

I want to sniff Yeni's panties. Id imagine the scent to be an intoxicating mixture of figs, ammonia and hummus. :daydream:

I want to sniff Yeni's panties. Id imagine the scent to be an intoxicating mixture of figs, ammonia and hummus. :daydream:

I was at the store the other day when some horseradish hummus caught my eye. My instant reaction was how has no one ever put these two favors together...it's sounds divine. Got home and opened it while I was putting the groceries away, I was that excited! You can't believe my let down as it tasted like what I imagine yeni's panties taste like.

I really enjoy Yeni's posts.

Dear brother
ROID

Thank you
This is for your kindness

OverR8DNatty

Respected members

Thanks for sharing

\\\\
I read yenis post twice. Can or can't a muslim women were perfume?

-Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The use of natural fragrances such as musk and amber
To maintain health
\\\\

- Allah Almighty orders the Muslims to follow Prophet Muhammad's commands.

- The bathing of the body and staying clean.
- The brushing of the teeth.
- Prophet Muhammad was sensitive to offensive smells.

- Not just body cleanliness is mandatory, Good attitude is also mandatory.

Islam is very precise about Muslims keeping themselves clean and smelling good at all times. Islam is a beautiful religion, full of wisdom and harmony. If this wonderful religion is followed properly then a typical Muslim would only be a great example to follow.

\\\

\\\
Respected members

Thanks for sharing
First
perfume
Beautiful

-Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The use of natural fragrances such as musk and amber
To maintain health

But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guided all

\\\

Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

متى ولد المسيح احمد ديدات محاضرة مناظرات youtube

IML Gear Cream!
They still shouldn't substitute perfume for a shower.

What's the difference between an NHL player and a muslim woman? The NHL player showers after just three periods.

Ok so perfume is ok at home for hubby as long as it's natural and inoffensive. And good attitude is manditory! Sounds reasonable

Islam is very precise about Muslims keeping themselves clean and smelling good at all times. Islam is a beautiful religion, full of wisdom and harmony. If this wonderful religion is followed properly then a typical Muslim would only be a great example to follow.

Ill pass this memo to the pakistani guy at the smoke shop who smells like fermented balls.

Anyway, Yeni dropping knowledge on us about the pagan roots of christmas. Even some mention of Dionysus, very good.

So you should know who the semitic/canaanite deity "EL" is, right? You should know what the kaaba is in Mecca and what it's relation is to Saturn as well. Why should we circle the kaaba cube counter clockwise Yeni? Damnit Yeni, i need answers!

Kaaba.jpg

tumblr_n4pl17YEWp1qlyoivo1_500.gif

I was at the store the other day when some horseradish hummus caught my eye. My instant reaction was how has no one ever put these two favors together...it's sounds divine. Got home and opened it while I was putting the groceries away, I was that excited! You can't believe my let down as it tasted like what I imagine yeni's panties taste like.

Sounds really good Jim. I might throw a can of chick peas in the processor and toss in some baby radishes for zing! Would much rather have Yenis panties draped over my face while i watch her belly dance for me.

The top of Saturn looks like a nipple

Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.

He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?

مهدي يحكى ما شده للاسلام و كيف اسلم ؟youtube

the mind is a powerful thing when you believe... whether true or not..
meditation or prayer is good... scents and sensory stimulation is good... what exactly does that have to do with being Muslim?
there is truth and lies in all religions. Mohamed, Jesus and many others were early bloomers... there are more and more as the global consciousness advances... and we all have the potential to be at this higher state of being..
just my opinion... :coffee:

Respected members

Thanks for sharing

\\\\\

Ok so perfume is ok at home for hubby as long as it's natural and inoffensive. And good attitude is manditory! Sounds reasonable

You are absolutely right
Various chemical odors filled with alcohol cause a lot of damage to human health

So hurry Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that using certain types of perfumes natural without any chemical intervention, such as black and white musk and amber

Smell and last for a very long time in the home or clothing even after washing

\\\\
yes

the kaaba

Prophet Ibrahim built this House for devout worship to one God. But within his lifetime people disobeyed his orders and began to put idols inside the Kaaba. Ibrahim had to clean the House of these idols and of Idle worshippers. He told the people that this was a symbolic house of God. God does not live there for He is everywhere. People did not understand this logic and no sooner had Ibrahim died the people, out of reverence, filled the place with idols again. They thronged to this place annually and

worshipped their personal gods, It was over Four Thousand years later that the last of the line of prophet (SA), Muhammad Ibne Abdullah entered Makka triumphantly, went inside the Kaaba and, with the help of his cousin and son in law Ali Ibne Abi Talib, (AS) destroyed all the idols of Kaaba with their own hands.

Allaah The Almighty preserved the Ka?bah:

The following incident is mentioned in Surah Feel of the Holy Quran and it happened during the period of the birth-year of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Abraha Al-Ashram was the governor of Yemen on behalf of the king of Ethiopia. He (Abrahah) thought to build a house (like the Kabah at Makkah) in Sana (the capital of Yemen) and call the Arabs to perform the pilgrimage there in Sana instead of the Kabah in Makkah, with the intention of diverting the trade and benefits from Makkah to Yemen. He presented his idea to the king of Ethiopia who agreed to it. So the house (church) was built and he named it Al-Qullais; there was no church of its like at that time.

Then a man from the Quraish tribe of Makkah came there and was infuriated by it, so he relieved his nature (stools and urine) in it, soiled its walls and went away. When Abrahah Al-Ashram saw that, he could not control his anger and raised an army to invade Makkah and demolish the Kabah. He had in that army thirteen elephants and amongst them was an elephant called Mahmud which was the biggest of them. So that army proceeded and none amongst the Arab tribes that faced them (fought against them) but was killed and defeated, till it approached near

Makkah. Then there took place negotiations between Abrahah Al-Ashram and the chief of Makkah (Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim, the grandfather of the Prophet), and it was concluded that Abrahah would restore the camels of Abdul Muttalib which he had taken away, and then he (Abrahah) would decide himself as regards the Kabah. Abdul Muttalib ordered the men of Makkah to evacuate the city and go to the top of the mountains along with their wives and children in case some harm should come to them from the invading oppressors. Then that army moved towards

Makkah till they reached valley Muhassir. While the army was marching towards Makkah, in the middle of the valley, suddenly it was overtaken by flocks of birds, flocks after flocks, air-raiding that army with small stones slightly bigger than a lentil seed. There never fell a stone on a soldier except it dissolved his flesh and burst it into pieces. So they perished with a total destruction. Abrahah Al-Ashram fled away while his flesh was bursting into pieces till he died on the way (back to Yemen). Such was the victory bestowed by Allah, (the All-Majestic, All-Powerful) to the people of Makkah and such was the protection provided by Him for His House (Kabah in Makkah)

also
At the beginning of it
Alkuiblh in the past in the direction of Jerusalem (kuiblh prophets and messengers, including the Jews)
But
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted Alkuiblh In the direction of Kaaba
Wants it and feels it
Raises his head to the sky and look without saying anything
So
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(144) We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-?ar m. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

This is from God
Transformation of all Muslims in the direction of the Kaaba immediately
This demonstrates the obedience of slaves to allah

\\\\

the mind is a powerful thing when you believe... whether true or not..
meditation or prayer is good... scents and sensory stimulation is good..

yes brother

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.

\\\\

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

أكرم : لم اجد اى صعوبة و لا اى تناقضات قى الاسلام
youtube
when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

thank's to all

Oh yeni.... Rub yourself with odour of goat and come for a cuddle. Burkas are banned in Australia thou :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone told me

Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good. Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

yes brother

Musk is the purest of the perfumes. Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) praised musk. Al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood narrated from Abu Said ( may Allaah be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about musk: ?It is the purest of all your perfumes?. Al-Bukhari in his ?History?, Nasai and al-Tirmizi narrated from Muhammad bin Ali, he said: I asked Aisha ( may Allaah be pleased with her): ?Did Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on a perfume??. She answered: ?Yes, with the best of the male perfume: Musk and ambergris?. Nasai reported it as follows: Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on the best of the male perfumes i.e. Musk and ambergris and used to say: ?the purest of all perfumes is Musk?.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: The scholars differed concerning the reason for using musk. The correct view is that of the majority of our companions and others, which is that the purpose of using musk is to perfume the site and ward off unpleasant odours. ? She should use it after ghusl. If no musk is available, she should use whatever perfume she can find. If she cannot find any perfume then it is mustahabb for her to use whatever will remove the odour [soap, nowadays]. If she cannot find anything, then water is sufficient for her, but if she fails to perfume it when perfume is available, that is makrooh. If she is not able to do it then it is not makrooh in her case. End quote.

Dr. Aaminah ?Ali Naasir Siddeeq, professor of microbiology in the College of Science in Jeddah has discovered that musk is a natural antibiotic for treating skin diseases and genital diseases in humans and animals. This discovery was patented in the King ?Abd al-?Azeez City for Science and Technology in Riyadh.

سايمون يحكى رحلته الى الاسلام youtube

Ah salami and bacon...And jovan musk on my genitals should make my balls smell terrific too.

IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients, experiments similar to supplication and prayer, to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds that parts of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible."

\\\

\\\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

[Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.]

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.]

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

[The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936]

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
الإحتفال بالمولد النبوي سنة أم بدعة ؟ مترجمyoutube
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

someone told me

Women have their reasons for converting to Islam in as far as they do convert. For example, there was a story in the Blaze this summer about a Playboy bunny who made this conversion precisely in order to excuse covering up. She reports being happy with the results. She writes on her blog: "Yes, I was a Playboy Bunny. [I've] done shoots in lingerie, bikinis and attires that are not exactly meant to protect my modesty?but really, all these achievements got me thinking of a woman?s worth. I believe I am more worthy than showing off my body. I am MORE than this. I started to look for something deeper?a religion, a God, a better way of living life." And later she concludes: "I wanted to cover myself up more?be respected and known for who I am inside?not for how much flesh I am showing outside. The first time I put on a hijab was when I went for local telco company TVC casting?and I looked at myself, and I feel liberated?I feel so happy and protected?I feel safe."

Sounds actually kind of feminist, doesn't it? You see, in reality, having to be immodest is not essentially different from having to be modest. When pressured into doing one thing, many people instinctively want to rebel against that pressure sooner or later and voluntarily go in the opposite direction. Islam became this young woman's excuse. It became a source of security and empowerment for her. That can happen! It's for these sorts of reasons that I'm not as judgmental of Islam or other religions as such as some outsiders to the faith in question are. Most seriously religious people (about 3 out of 5 overall, according to a 2011 survey by Pew Research) are female. There are reasons why that happens. Women don't usually convert in order to become homebound wives and mothers. They convert because they find something empowering in a particular faith that matters more to them than other things.

If I may offer a personal opinion, I believe that when Westerners assail Islam, their motivations are usually a lot more racist than authentically feminist, with Islam simply functioning as a socially acceptable stand-in for a direct assault on someone else's race or nationality. Most Western anti-Islam crusaders in reality are also opposed to things like abortion rights, equal pay and other anti-discrimination laws, and so on and so on. They're not real feminists. They're just posers who are seizing upon the fact that our society is having a feminist moment right now in order to rationalize a more ethnic prejudice.

Ahmad Deedat agrees on celebration of Mawlid of Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
youtube

درس الانجيل ليكون قسا فترك المسيحية .. واخيرا اصبح داعية اسلامى !!

A sweet fragrance naturally emitted from the mubaarak body of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam, as though he did not use itr. In a narration Sayyidina Anas radiyallahu anhu says: ?I did not smell anything more fragrant than the smell of Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam. The fragrance was better than Amber and Musk.

Various other narrations testify to this. Many narrations are mentioned in the books of hadith, where it is stated that the perspiration of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was used instead of itr.

A narration from Sayyiditina Umme Sulaym radiyallahu anha is related in the Sahih Muslim and other kitaabs, that once while Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was sleeping, sweat began to emit from his mubaarak body. She began collecting it in a small bottle. The mubaarak eyes of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam opened. He asked her what she was doing. She replied: ?When we use this in our itr, it has the most fragrance?.

Once Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam blew (made damm) on his palm and wiped it over the back and stomach of Sayyidina Uqbah radiyallahu anhu. It became so fragrant, and as he had four wives, every one of them put on so much itr, to equal that fragrance, but it could not overcome the fragrance Uqbah radiyallahu anhu had..

[h=1]قصة اسلام رجل ضل الطريق فى تركيا فدخل الاسلام[/h] youtube

Insha'Allah your muslim brothers who smell of camel dung and curried goat testicles take your words of wisdom and apply it Yeni.

Last edited:
brother

Jarir bin Abdullah Bajali radiyallahu anhu reports, I was presented to Umar (for an inspection). ?Jarir threw off his top shawl and walked in his lungi only (so that he could be inspected). Umar told him to take his top sheet (put it on) and address the people saying: ?I did not see anyone more handsome than Jarir besides what we have heard of Yusuf As-Siddiqe alaihis salaam.?

Commentary

What we heard of Yusuf As-Siddiqe alaihis salaam shows that he must have been more handsome and beautiful than Sayyidina Jarir radiyallahu anhu. Otherwise it seems there was none more handsome than him (Sayyidina Jarir alaihis salaam). Sayyidina Umar radiyallahu anhu was making a detailed inspection of the army at the time of jihaad. Every soldier was inspected and Sayyidina Jarir radiyallahu anhu was among them. There are a few difficulties in this narration. But shall be omitted to keep the subject short. One of these difficulties is, that the beauty and handsomeness of Sayyidina Yusuf alaihis salaam is exempted here.

We can openly say that the handsomeness of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was more than that of Sayyidina Yusuf alaihis salaam. By not mentioning this, the handsomeness of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam is obviously exempted. Shah Waliyullah Dehlawi has mentioned that the handsomeness of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was hidden. The other question is, what relevance has this narration with this chapter? An answer to this is that fragrance is a part of beauty. The more handsome the person, the more fragrance will be emitted from that person?s clothing and body. It is an accepted fact that Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was the handsomest among the creation, and it is an accepted fact that he was the most glittering among the moons, therefore a sweet fragrance emitting from him is natural.

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam youtube

yes brother about your message

-Regarding the topic of women in Islam , it is clearly evident that Islam is one of the most 'feminist' religion out there. Islam started in 7th century in the tribal society of Arabia. In those times , Arabs used to bury their daughters alive. Women had no legal ,
economic , property rights. Situation of rights was not any better in the Christian Europe too. After the advent of Islam, Arabs got revolutionized. Islam explicitly gave women these rights in 7th century...

1-Right to secular education.
2-Right to divorce (even on the basis of sexual dissatisfaction from a man)
3-Right to independent property .

4 Right to inheritance of the family property.
5-Right to do independent business.

islam is the religion of " justice " which is giving each of them their rights and duties
and justice is found in duties .. the man's duties are more than women's duties
the mother in islam is better than the father : based on hadith one person asked prophet which is better my mother of father the prophet answered : your mother , your mother , your mother ,, then your father
that's 3 times he prefered the mother over the father

[h=1]‫كيف أسلمت من عالم الموسيقى والألماس إلى عالم الجن‬‎youtube[/h]

Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.
Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women." [Quran 2: 228]

In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means." [Quran 4:34]

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty.

[h=1]مغنية الراب العالمية الأمريكية تعتنق الإسلام مترجم US Rap Singer Converts to Islam youtube[/h]

Why do some Arabic women look smoking hot when they are in their late teens to early thirties then it seems like over night the devolve into wrinkled up trolls that would have been banished from a village in the dark ages for looking like a witch?

Oh baby come on already, stop it. You mean people try to use chicanery in print to fool other people into believing their bullshit ?

"
Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.
Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women." [Quran 2: 228]

In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means." [Quran 4:34]

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty".

Never!

If you read the quran it appears the islam is more a cult than a religion.

Back