• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

? Women and perfume

IML Gear Cream!
15 of shaban

At the beginning of it
Alkuiblh in the past in the direction of Jerusalem (kuiblh prophets and messengers, including the Jews)
But
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted Alkuiblh In the direction of Kaaba
Wants it and feels it
Raises his head to the sky and look without saying anything
So
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(144) We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-?ar m. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

This is from allah
Transformation of all Muslims in the direction of the Kaaba immediately
This demonstrates the obedience of slaves to allah

▶ بشرى مجيء النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة لذاكر نايك - YouTube

Allah's Apostle prayed facing Baitul-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Ka'ba (at Mecca) so Allah revealed: "Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!" (2:144) So the Prophet faced the Ka'ba and the fools amongst the people namely "the Jews" said, "What has turned them from their Qibla (Bait-ul-Maqdis) which they formerly observed"" (Allah revealed): "Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path'." (2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Ka'ba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the 'Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, he said, "I bear witness that I prayed with Allah's Apostle facing the Ka'ba." So all the people turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.

Note that it says for 16 or 17 months (not 13 years or so when Islam was propagated). This was the second year of the prophet in Madina (2nd Hiji). This would mean the Masj-al-Aqsa qibla was specifically made Qibla in Madina after the prophet migrated

▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali ▶ YouTube

Concept of Aqeeda e Risalat in the light of Incident of Change of Qibla by Tahir ul Qadri YouTube

يسأل لماذا الحاجة لدين أصلاً ؟ألسنا بغنى عن الأديان؟ ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik youtube

▶ حوار د.ذاكر نايك مع ملحد اسئلة وجابات مذهلة - Dr ZakirNaik - YouTube

My dear brother
This depends on the love and understanding between the spouses
For this; guide us Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to the correct methods and techniques that support the married life to both sides

Such as smiling - good treatment - and that authorization; to show respect for the husband and not to anything lest

The highest stability in Muslim families.
For the sexual life of a young man can be and girls know everything about through natural instinct, read and see
But
That does not mean to leave room for them to do immoral and taboo in the fall
unlike western world where freedom may have gone too far.

Mixing between the sexes, and friendship without borders often and never lead to adultery
There is no room for denying that
?Sahih Al-Bukhari Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven Great Destructive Sins." The people enquire, "O Allah`s Messenger (saws)! What are they? " He (saws) said:

"To join others in worship along with Allah,
to practice sorcery,
to kill the life which Allah has for bidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law),
to eat up riba (usury),
to eat up an orphan`s wealth,
to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting,
and to accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers?.

God says in the Holy Qur'an
(30) Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do
(31) And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It is not lawful for a woman to observe (voluntary) fasting without the permission of her husband when he is at home; and she should not allow anyone to enter his house without his permission.".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary:
It lays down a principle for a wife that performing Nawafil (voluntary acts of worship) at the cost of the husband rights is not permissible.

Mu`adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whenever a woman harms her husband in this world (that is without any due right), his wife among the (Houris in Jannah) says: `You must not harm him. May Allah destroy you! He is only a passing guest with you and is about to leave you to come to us".[At-Tirmidhi].

Commentary:
The Islamic Shari`ah commands men to treat their wives with kindness. In the same spirit it commands wives to be obedient to their husbands. She can hurt the feelings of her husband by using indecent language, immodest conduct, immoral actions and making unfair demands which are beyond his means. It is very common among women to tease and trouble their husbands by these three practices, except for pious women.
[h=1]حق الزوج على زوجته - وجدي غنيم 1/3[/h][h=1]youtube[/h]
[h=1]حق الزوج على زوجته - وجدي غنيم 2/3[/h][h=1]youtube[/h]
[h=1]حق الزوج على زوجته - وجدي غنيم 3/3 youtube[/h]
القس الذي جاء ليتحدى احمد ديدات .. فنطق الشهاده اثناء المناظره
[h=1]youtube[/h]
يسأل ؟لماذا لم يخلق الله ديناً واحداً فقط ؟ و رد رائع من الدكتور ذاكر نايك
[h=1]youtube[/h]

Islam respect women
And Muslim women
Comes first
In the life of a Muslim man
Unlike women in the West
Is a cheap commodity
Recognition
Women of the West

- Says Glenda Jackson carrier Oscars awarded by the Queen of Britain and the medal of the highest state medals, which was awarded the British Academy Award, Festival Montreal World says: (The instinct made man is the most powerful and dominant building on to his reasons for the force to make it in the first place, including summed up by the power of God move in life, and extract its resources, it is self-serve when the man that qualify automatically to face the burdens of life, development, and sustained in the areas of life).
B - the U.S. women's leader (Fleche Hlavi) called on women to the need for attention to the husband and children before the job of interest, and must be the husband is the head of the family and the commander of rudderless.
C - In the recent book about the life of English writer famous (Agatha Christie) it is stated as saying: (The women of modern joint-stock; because their position in society is getting worse day by day; we women act act a fool; because we have made the effort over the years; for the right to work and equality in working with men.
And men are not stupid; Hjona has it that advertisers do not mind at all that the working wife and the husband's income has doubled.
It is sad to find that after we proved we women fairer sex weak that we get back in the day to equate effort and sweat, which was awarded to men and alone).
D - says an American psychologist: (Any woman who said: I am sure myself, and went out without censor or kill herself it Haseeb and chastity).

6.Stories_of_those_who_Heard_The_Qur_an youtube

5._The_linguistic_miracle_of_the_Quran youtube

Yeni-what the hell does any of this have to do with perfume? This is a body building forum. Not trying to bash you here but there is a time and a place for your views-this is certainly not it. All you are going to encounter here are people mocking you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother see the adress

Women and perfume

I'm trying to talk on any subject about Women and its relationship
In order to clarify without negligence or omission in the commentary
I am always in the service To inquire about anything about IslamThank you

Ramadan Kareem

I understand what you are trying to do. My point is this is not a place where you will find receptive listeners. You time is better served elsewhere.

I understand what you are trying to do. My point is this is not a place where you will find receptive listeners. You time is better served elsewhere.

I don't know what your talking about
:daydream:

I was really expecting to get some advice on sexy perfume out right now!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

On the contrary
Thanks for all the honorable members who speak with me about health and so on

\\\\
about that
\\\
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo
so

Various chemical odors filled with alcohol cause a lot of damage to human health

So hurry Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that using certain types of perfumes natural without any chemical intervention, such as black and white musk and amber

Smell and last for a very long time in the home or clothing even after washing
most high-end perfumeries use natural oils, rather than alcohol-based products that you usually find in the department stores.

perfume and all these chemicals smell the same. it contains offensive chemicals which can cause nostril infection and nausea.

\\\\
yes brother

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

Allaah Almighty says (what means): ?To Allaah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He creates what He wills. He gives to whom He wills female [children], and He gives to whom He wills males. Or He makes them [both] males and females, and He renders whom He wills barren. Indeed, He is Knowing and Competent.? [Quran 49:50] Allaah is the One, based on His ultimate wisdom, who grants whomever He wills sons and daughters; He grants sons only to whomever He wills, and grants daughters only to whomever He wills, and if He so wills, He makes whomever He wills infertile.

We notice in the above verse that the mention of daughters preceded that of sons, and the scholars may Allaah have mercy upon them commented on this saying: ?This is to hearten daughters and encourage kindness towards them, because many fathers feel burdened by receiving a daughter. The common practice of the people during the pre-Islamic era was to hate receiving daughters, to the extent that they would bury them alive; therefore, it is as if Allaah is saying to people: `This inferior child in your estimation takes precedence in My scale.' He also mentions daughters first to indicate their weakness, and that they are therefore more deserving of care and attention.?

Such honouring of daughters is the complete opposite of how people were accustomed to dealing with females in the pre-Islamic era, when they would degrade women and consider them a part of their wealth, and if news of a baby girl would come to any of them, it would be as if he was hit by a thunderstorm; Allaah says (what means): which means: ?And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief. He hides himself from the people because of the ill of which he has been informed. Should he keep it in humiliation or bury it in the ground? Unquestionably, evil is what they decide.? [Quran 58:59]

It is said that some enemies of Qays ibn ?Aasim At-Tameemi, who was a pre-Islamic Arab, attacked his premises and captured his daughter. Later, one of these enemies married her. After some time, the clan of Qays and that of his enemies reconciled, so they gave this daughter of his the freedom to go back to her father or remain with her husband, and she preferred to stay with her husband. At that point, Qays took a pledge upon himself to bury alive any new daughter that he would receive, and the Arabs imitated him after that. It was, therefore, this man who introduced this evil practice, and thus he will shoulder his own sin as well as the sin of all those who did it thereafter.

One of the companions may Allaah be pleased with him who had killed his daughter in the era that preceded Islam narrated his story: "We would worship idols in the pre-Islamic era and kill our daughters. I had a daughter, who, when she was old enough to comprehend and talk, would rejoice whenever she saw me and would immediately respond. One day, I called her and told her to follow me, so she did, until we reached a well that belonged to my tribe. I then took her by her hand and threw her in the well, and the last thing I heard her cry was: ?O father! O father!'" (Ad-Daarimi)

During the era that preceded Islam, there were two methods that people used to kill their daughters:

? At the time of the delivery of the child, a man would order his wife to give birth next to a hole dug in the ground; if the newborn was a male, she would return home with him, otherwise, she would throw her into the pit and bury her alive, or:

? When the daughter reached six years of age, the man would tell his wife to adorn and perfume her, then he would take her to a well in the desert and tell her to look down into the well; when she would do this, he would push her into it from behind.

There were some men among these people who would forbid such acts, such as Sa?sa?ah ibn Naajiyah At-Tameemi, who would go to those attempting to kill their daughter offering money to ransom their lives.

There are people nowadays who share these same pre-Islamic beliefs; if they are granted only girls, which is of course something decreed only by Allaah, they become angry, discontent and grieved.

With the advent of Islam, the darkness of that era vanished and Allaah enjoined kindness, love and compassion towards girls. Taking good care of girls was encouraged, as was giving them special attention in the process of their upbringing. In fact, Islam has designated a special reward for raising them that is not granted for raising sons. Anas may Allaah be pleased with him reported that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "He who raises two daughters until their puberty will be with me in Paradise like this", and he symbolized the proximity by showing two of his fingers with a slight gap between them." (Muslim)

The Reverts - How I found Islam at University youtube

New Muslim - How I Became a Muslim? - Young Convert: Victoria of Islam youtube

Why do Muslims engage in the barbaric act of female circumcision ?

peace to you

how are you?

\Circumcision is prescribed for both males and females. The correct view is that circumcision is obligatory for males and that it is one of the symbols of Islam, and that circumcision of women is mustahabb but not obligatory.
(222), Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves. "

The issue here
That there are some women and girls

They have a large clitoris and slightly high

In that case requires circumcision
By a very small

This is a very few cases

There are reports in the Sunnah which indicate that circumcision for women is prescribed in Islam. In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: ?Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.? Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Female circumcision has not been prescribed for no reason, rather there is wisdom behind it and it brings many benefits.

Mentioning some of these benefits

The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen many cases of sickness caused by the lack of circumcision.

Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse.

Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow large in such a manner that it causes pain.

Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which are a kind of inflammation.

Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.

in the case of Pharaonic circumcision which is where the clitoris is excised completely. This does in fact lead to frigidity but it is contrary to the kind of circumcision enjoined by the Prophet of mercy (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: ?Do not destroy? i.e., do not uproot or excise. This alone is evidence that speaks for itself, because medicine at that time knew very little about this sensitive organ (the clitoris) and its nerves.

الشيخ احمد ديدات مقابل الدكتور فلويد كلارك ( هل صلب المسيح ؟ ) youtube

`Aa?ishah may Allaah be pleased with her related: "A woman by the name of Jameelah came to me with her two daughters. She asked me for charity but found nothing with me except a date, which I gave her. She divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing herself; then, she got up and left. After this, the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) came, so I narrated this story to him; he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ?He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (nurturing) daughters and is generous to them, will have them as a fortification for himself against the Hellfire.? (Al-Bukhaari & Muslim) In another narration of this incident, `Aa?ishah may Allaah be pleased with her related: "A poor woman came to me with her two daughters. I gave her three dates; she gave each of them a date and was about to eat the third one when one of her daughters asked her for it, so she divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing herself, and I liked what she did. After this, the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) came, so I told him what she did, and he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: 'Allaah obligated Paradise for her due to this date, and (also) freed her from Hell.'"(Muslim)

Pay close attention to wording of the following narration: the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ?He who is tested by (the guardianship) of daughters?.? Why did he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) use the word: ??tested??? He said it because raising them is a responsibility and a test from Allaah to see how His slave would act: Will he be kind to them? Will he raise them correctly?

The nature of this responsibility was further clarified in other narrations, such as: ?If he patiently feeds them and endows them with clothing ?" (Ibn Maajah)., and: ??Provides for them and marries them off?? (At-Tabaraani)., and: ??Properly raises them and fears Allaah in the manner in which he deals with them.? (At-Tirmithi)

This is what is required when dealing with daughters: kindness, which results in Paradise, as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ?Whoever Allaah has given two daughters and is kind towards them, will have them as a reason for him to be admitted into Paradise.? And: ?Whoever Allaah has given three daughters and he perseveres through raising them, will have them as a shield for him from the Hellfire on the Day of Resurrection.?

A daughter is a great bounty and an honour granted by Allaah, Imaam Al-Hasan may Allaah have mercy upon him said: ?Girls are a source of reward and sons are a blessing; rewards are in one's favour (on the Day of Judgement) whereas one will be held accountable for blessings.?

Thus, it is incorrect to believe that one has been humiliated by being granted a girl; rather it is an honour, a bounty and a gate towards Paradise. Daughters are a greate responsibility to rear, and entail greater expenditure, and this is why the reward for raising them correctly is greater than that for a son.

Once, one of the leaders of the believers was receiving people when a small daughter of his entered the room, so he kissed her; a Bedouin was also in attendance and saw this, so he mentioned daughters in a very evil manner. A wise man who was also present witnessed all of this and therefore said: "O leader of the believers! Do not listen to him. I swear by Allaah, that it is they (i.e., girls) who stay up to care for the sick in the family, who show mercy towards the elders, and who stand next to men during hardships."

A man was granted a baby girl, so he became angry and isolated himself from his wife for a long time, and after few months, he overheard his wife reciting the verse (which means): ??But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you?? [Quran 2:216]

How many girls have been far more merciful and beneficial to their parents than their brothers? How many times has a son been a source of grief for his parents, to the point that they wished he was never born?

Why do we raise this topic now? It is due to the vicious attacks on the Muslims under the pretext of defending 'women?s rights' which is in reality an evil attempt to play on the emotions of women so that they will become rebellious towards their fathers and husbands, and to encourage them to leave their homes and demand their 'freedom'. This is a gate towards evil and immorality which gradually attracts women and then traps them in prohibitions. One cause of girls falling into this is people neglecting their daughters and undermining their rights, which makes them easily fall into the traps of the hypocritical writers and columnists, male and female, who wish to see corruption prevail.

It is enough of an honour for girls that the Prophets may Allaah exalt their mention, had daughters and that most of the children of our beloved Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) were daughters, namely: Zaynab, Ruqayyah, Umm Kalthoom and Faatimah

My Journey To Islam: Ahmed Parol youtube

My Journey To Islam: Hossein Thomas youtube

Last edited:
This should be on anything goes category... im on this to read what work/doesnt. Whos reliable /not. If i wanted to read bout your passages or whom ever, ill turn on the tube.

Save me the hypocrisy

Daesh recruitment is everywhere

... yeni , you do know that we've seen how Arab men treat their women......

315995-35ac1112-e607-11e3-ba62-a129b4e220c3.jpg
stoning.jpg
Kundrakudi-Adheenam-at-Kalai-Kaviri2.jpg
muslims-chop-hindu-woman-into-pieces-resized.png
2330666425_stoning03_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
5aa2c__1.png

IML Gear Cream!
... Islam is a religion of peace... a gentle , loving people...

0-a-1-scharia-in-c3a4gypten.jpg
a-public-stoning-in-somalia.jpg
allahs-rules-and-hodud-06.jpg
stoning-death.jpg
1010166_546734295390879_1572132167_n.jpg
Islamic-State-beheads-Christians.png
images

..explain it away like all Arabs do....

Islam is pure evil; nothing but pure evil. Allah and Satan are one in the same. There is only one solution for the civilized world; kill them, kill every one of those pig fuckers and then kill their pet goat!

allah is innocent from the evil deeds of people

allah did not command the people to steal or commit adultery or kill innocent people or drink wine

On the contrary,
allah put laws and stiff penalties for those outrageous acts
In monotheistic religions

The same principles and sanctions

الشيخ أحمد ديدات يثبت بالدليل نبوة المسيح | قصة الإسلام

الشيخ أحمد ديدات يثبت بالدليل نبوة المسيح | قصة الإسلام
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Qi6-wasSs

.Witness of the people of the book -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHMIDfo76oY

Allah and Satan are one in the same. Evil spawn who has but one goal, the destruction of mankind.

Almost every day, a new atrocity is committed in the name of Islam.
One can understand why so-called "moderate" Muslims living under Arab and Islamic dictatorships are afraid to speak out. But what about those living in the West? What are they afraid of?
Radical Islam is on the rise. It has become a tsunami that is threatening to sweep many countries. As long as "moderate" Muslims continue to sit on the fence and turn a blind eye to the threat, they too will be swept away by the flood.
It is time for those who really care about Islam to take action. The time has come to move from defense to offense. "Moderate" Muslims need to launch a counterattack on the terrorists and jihadis before it is too late.
These "moderates" need to understand that Hamas, Hizbullah, Al-Qaeda and the rest of the Islamic terror organizations will kill them first on their way to murder the "Zionists," "Crusaders," and "infidels."
These atrocities are being committed by a dominant minority of terrorists and thugs who are waging jihad to conquer the world, and who the "moderates" claim have hijacked Islam.
But as this minority continues to grow, the question that needs to be asked is, 'What about those who describe themselves as "moderate Muslims" who oppose violence and terrorism?'
True, some brave Muslims have raised their voices in condemnation of Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Jihad, Hizbullah and Tehran's extremist mullahs.
But these voices have not been loud and strong enough.
Where are the voices of the "moderates" in response to atrocities that are being perpetrated in their name? Haven't they heard that more Muslims than non-Muslims are being targeted by extremist Islamic groups?
How come human rights groups in the West seem to be the only ones protesting against the crimes of radical Muslims? Why aren't the "moderate" Muslims as vocal as these human rights organizations in the US and Europe?
Aisha, an 18-year-old Afghan woman who allegedly ran away from her husband, had her nose and ears cut off.
The crime was committed by radical Muslims under orders from a Taliban commander acting as a judge.
Sakineh Ashtiani, a 43-year-old Iranian woman, is expected to be stoned to death or hanged for allegedly conducting an "illicit relationship outside marriage," despite the total lack of evidence in this case.Under sharia law, she will be buried up to the neck, and the public is invited to hurl stones at her.
The planned brutal execution is yet another crime that is being perpetrated by Muslim fundamentalists in the name of Islam.
Ashtiani's lawyer, Mohammed Mostafael, last week fled Iran and is now seeking political asylum in Norway.
In Somalia, Muslim radicals cut a hand and a leG each off four teenagers as punishment for stealing mobile phones. "We carried out this sentence under the Islamic religion and we will punish like this everyone who carries out these acts," boasted one of the executioners.
In Iraq, it Is business as usual as Muslim fanatics continue to launch suicide bombings throughout the country. Dozens of Iraqis, mostly civilians, have been killed in the recent wave of bombings.
Extremist Muslims are also believed to be behind the recent rocket attacks on the Red Sea resort cities of Eilat and Aqaba in Israel and Jordan.
In the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, Palestinian women have been banned, in the name of Islam, from smoking and laughing in public.
These are only some of the crimes that are being committed while a majority of Muslims continue to sit on the fence.................

I'm not so sure it's Islam or just sand niggers that are the problem. It seems even the Arab Christians are bat shit crazy and treat women like objects.

Arab Christians also partake in stonings, beheadings, and honor killings. I think it has more to them being a pre-enlightenment society that's still living in the dark ages. Uneducated goat fuckers, really.

We need renewable energy so we can stop this transfer of money. They'd all fucking starve to death if we weren't so dependent on oil.

Just one Jews view.

I'm not so sure it's Islam or just sand niggers that are the problem. It seems even the Arab Christians are bat shit crazy and treat women like objects.

Arab Christians also partake in stonings, beheadings, and honor killings. I think it has more to them being a pre-enlightenment society that's still living in the dark ages. Uneducated goat fuckers, really.

We need renewable energy so we can stop this transfer of money. They'd all fucking starve to death if we weren't so dependent on oil.

Just one Jews view.

When are you Jews going to start testing out your mini-nukes?

Israel would have cleansed the world of those savage years ago if the rest of the world would quit holding them back.

\\\\\
Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam
Any disaster attributed to Muslims

Possible to be a Jew murderer or a Christian murderer
To the interests of political
Like many of the things attributed to Muslims unfairly charges

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world

\\\

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Islam occupies the middle ground between Christianity and Judaism with respect to divorce. Marriage in Islam is a sanctified bond that should not be broken except for compelling reasons. Couples are instructed to pursue all possible remedies whenever their marriages are in danger. Divorce is not to be resorted to except when there is no other way out.

In a nutshell, Islam recognizes divorce, yet it discourages it by all means. Let us focus on the recognition side first. Moreover, Islam, unlike Judaism, grants the wife the right to dissolve the marriage through what is known as Khula'. 36 If the husband dissolves the marriage by divorcing his wife, he cannot retrieve any of the marriage gifts he has given her. The Quran explicitly prohibits the divorcing husbands from taking back their marriage gifts no matter how expensive or valuable these gifts might be:

"But if you decide to take one wife in place of another, even if you had given the latter a whole treasure for dower, take not the least bit of it back; Would you take it by slander and a manifest wrong?" (Quran 4:20).

In the case of the wife choosing to end the marriage, she may return the marriage gifts to her husband. Returning the marriage gifts in this case is a fair compensation for the husband who is keen to keep his wife while she chooses to leave him. The Quran has instructed Muslim men not to take back any of the gifts they have given to their wives except in the case of the wife choosing to dissolve the marriage:

"It is not lawful for you (Men) to take back any of your gifts except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allah. There is no blame on either of them if she give something for her freedom. These are the limits ordained by Allah so do not transgress them" (Quran 2:229).

Also, a woman came to the Prophet Muhammad seeking the dissolution of her marriage, she told the Prophet that she did not have any complaints against her husband's character or manners. Her only problem was that she honestly did not like him to the extent of not being able to live with him any longer. The Prophet asked her: "Would you give him his garden (the marriage gift he had given her) back?" she said: "Yes". The Prophet then instructed the man to take back his garden and accept the dissolution of the marriage (Bukhari).

In some cases, A Muslim wife might be willing to keep her marriage but find herself obliged to claim for a divorce because of some compelling reasons such as: Cruelty of the husband, desertion without a reason, a husband not fulfilling his conjugal responsibilities, etc. In these cases the Muslim court dissolves the marriage. 37

In short, Islam has offered the Muslim woman some unequalled rights: she can end the marriage through Khula' and she can sue for a divorce. A Muslim wife can never become chained by a recalcitrant husband. It was these rights that enticed Jewish women who lived in the early Islamic societies of the seventh century C.E. to seek to obtain bills of divorce from their Jewish husbands in Muslim courts.

The Rabbis declared these bills null and void. In order to end this practice, the Rabbis gave new rights and privileges to Jewish women in an attempt to weaken the appeal of the Muslim courts. Jewish women living in Christian countries were not offered any similar privileges since the Roman law of divorce practiced there was no more attractive than the Jewish law. 38

Muslim Divorce - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (1/2) youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UCZt_0kmOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGwvj8oo0g4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNVfu4ps_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYkxR1JLFyI

Back