• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check code and result is fake!

wbm0009

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all this is my first post on Iron mag so maybe this is in the wrong place but I have a question. I recently ordered a product and when I got my package of Anastrozole I went to the company's website to check the batch code. It says fake when I type in the code so should i contact the supplier with complaints? Or am I just shit out of luck? Thanks

maybe you should get a new supplier

I would like to ask about first hand experiences with this supplier but not sure if mentioning names will get you banned.

contact the a rep of the supplier in question

theres a certain etiquette to dealing with things of this nature..

you need to get your post count up over 10 to pm someone other than a mod however

contact the a rep of the supplier in question

theres a certain etiquette to dealing with things of this nature..

you need to get your post count up over 10 to pm someone other than a mod however

Thanks for the help

Np

I'd contact supplier. If they are a good source they will fix it for you. Always good to have a real AI incase your prone or sensitive to estro. I'm just glad my base staples of test and dex is part of my trt so I always know it's legit. Best of luck

All of my husband's Ai needs are met via ironmag research ..due to everything being mass spec etc ..so I know it's legitimate

All of my husband's Ai needs are met via ironmag research ..due to everything being mass spec etc ..so I know it's legitimate

this ^^^ your rats will love you for it....wish they had caber.

I feel likewise. You are gauranteed to get exactly what you pay for with IML, as they lab test each and every batch of every single product they sell.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm very pleased with IML.

Sent from The Mothership

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419442259446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419442259446.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 7
Back