• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lowering Blood Pressure

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you combat high BP ?

Sent from The Mothership

How do you combat high BP ?

Sent from The Mothership

Stop drinking alcohol all together if you drink (even a little or once a week is no good). If your BMI is off, then lower you bf%, and/or lose weight because when you add AAS to those issues, you become a prime candidate for high blood pressure problems.

When I had high bp, it was really high. 160/117. The bp medication didn't help 1 bit. They even up'd my dosage.. and still didn't help. BP meds, in my situation, was the easy way out. I finally accepted that I had to make lifestyle changes if I wanted to fix my bp isssues. I accepted that I had bp because I was running gear, retaining water, still drinking socially, and had a shitty diet.

The solution was simple. I stopped drinking 100% for 6 months and went on an ultra clean, low carb diet (while on gear) to lose weight, cut bf, and retain less water. Stopped using salt & seasonings 100%. I used black pepper only for a little flavor, but primarily ate plain everything. Replaced everything I drank with 2% milk, water, or half gatorade/half water (never straight sports drink..always diluted). I used zero butter, margarine, or oil. Grilled everything I ate (winter, spring, and summer). My carbs were plain white rice, baked (or mostlly grilled) pototo or sweet potato. Ate nothing from a can, always fresh veggies steamed.

Went back to the doctor 3 months into my diet.. lost 20lbs and lowered bp to 120/92. Then 3 months later, had lost another 9lbs and my bp was 115/88. Boom..

I haven't gotten a reading yet but its elevated.

Something will have to change.

Sent from The Mothership

What's a good blood pressure machine. I'm thinking of watching mine now that I got bloods and my hemocrit is high. I'm going to donate blood soon.

If ypu have been on for a long time without a break chances are your blood has gone thick.. as in red cells are way high. Thing to do is 1) get off for a month and give blood right away. 2) After a month go on a TRT dose and give again at 8 weeks. 3) Then give every 8-12 weeks thereafter as maintenance. 4) GEt your blood checked to see if I'm right. GEt your hematocrit, hemaglobin and red cells checked. You can sign up for it without a doc at sites like privateMD dot com and get it cdone cheap. Do the delux male panel and get all the test you need done for like a buck fiddy. Don't fuck around. Take control for yourself. MDs are mostly scared of juicers and or are fucktards that just hand out pills and not the good ones.

If ypu have been on for a long time without a break chances are your blood has gone thick.. as in red cells are way high. Thing to do is 1) get off for a month and give blood right away. 2) After a month go on a TRT dose and give again at 8 weeks. 3) Then give every 8-12 weeks thereafter as maintenance. 4) GEt your blood checked to see if I'm right. GEt your hematocrit, hemaglobin and red cells checked. You can sign up for it without a doc at sites like privateMD dot com and get it cdone cheap. Do the delux male panel and get all the test you need done for like a buck fiddy. Don't fuck around. Take control for yourself. MDs are mostly scared of juicers and or are fucktards that just hand out pills and not the good ones.

Thank you.

Good info

I hate to keep changing my plans but i think I'm going to drop everything for 4 weeks and just run 250-300mg prop. Get in a few weekly cardio sessions, etc

I will get an accurate bp reading saturday and i will try and find a donation center.

Thanks again for the info bros. Its appreciated.

Sent from The Mothership

A baby aspirin a day might not be a bad idea either. I'm not sure what effect it really has at lowering blood pressure but it's good for keeping your blood thinned out some and will help prevent clotting. Just a cheap and easy safety precaution you can take.

Thank you.

Good info

I hate to keep changing my plans but i think I'm going to drop everything for 4 weeks and just run 250-300mg prop. Get in a few weekly cardio sessions, etc

I will get an accurate bp reading saturday and i will try and find a donation center.

Thanks again for the info bros. Its appreciated.

Sent from The Mothership

It probably will not work if you stay on 250 mg/w. I know guys that tried that and still had problems until going down to 150 mg/w for a couple months on top of giving blood. Personally, I take a month of regularly, give blood coming off and then again 8 weeks later. It works for me and a lot of older guys. Older guys are more prone to the problem at lower doses than younger guys but eventually it happens to most given enough time on. It's also one of the reasons your cardio goes to shit after on for a long while. the blood is just to thick and volume to high to get around properly. You will notice after about a month off you have much better cardio.

IML Gear Cream!
It probably will not work if you stay on 250 mg/w. I know guys that tried that and still had problems until going down to 150 mg/w for a couple months on top of giving blood. Personally, I take a month of regularly, give blood coming off and then again 8 weeks later. It works for me and a lot of older guys. Older guys are more prone to the problem at lower doses than younger guys but eventually it happens to most given enough time on. It's also one of the reasons your cardio goes to shit after on for a long while. the blood is just to thick and volume to high to get around properly. You will notice after about a month off you have much better cardio.

How long are you on before you take a month off ?

What about guys that are on trt ?

Sent from The Mothership

How long are you on before you take a month off ?

What about guys that are on trt ?

It's going to be a little different for everyone. Best thing you can do is get some blood work done to see where you're at. Then at blood donation they take your hemaglobin level. If it's close to the top, like 17, it's probably good you are donating. If it's 18 or 19 they may not draw from you. But even if they do you should go off for a month.

This makes a ton of sense.

Just got told I was ineligible to skate blood by the nurse who was at least 50lbs over weight with a smokers cough. Like 20 years ago I had elevated alt level and it's still in their system so I called and there working on reinstating me or taking s sample for testing. Seriously there was no one around and they told the healthiest person they saw all day to go away. No wonder there is a shortage of blood. Retarded.

Just got told I was ineligible to skate blood by the nurse who was at least 50lbs over weight with a smokers cough. Like 20 years ago I had elevated alt level and it's still in their system so I called and there working on reinstating me or taking s sample for testing. Seriously there was no one around and they told the healthiest person they saw all day to go away. No wonder there is a shortage of blood. Retarded.

Healthy people are a threat to the New World Order!!

It's going to be a little different for everyone. Best thing you can do is get some blood work done to see where you're at. Then at blood donation they take your hemaglobin level. If it's close to the top, like 17, it's probably good you are donating. If it's 18 or 19 they may not draw from you. But even if they do you should go off for a month.

I'm gonna donate tomorrow.

I'm trying to get in bw tomorrow as well. I've been working insane hours for almost two months now. I gotta make it happen though.

Sent from The Mothership

Why are you ineligible ?

Sent from The Mothership

Something like almost twenty years ago I gave blood after a hard workout and had elevated ALT or something they sent me a letter I went to the doctor. Nothing wrong with me. They don't even check ALT or whatever anymore. I can probably get reinstated in about four weeks or so. They want a sample. I told them take a pint and if they don't like it they can toss it.

It depends wether your talking about TRT or cycle. As far as TRT goes I'd highly suggest lowering dose untill it's controlled. trt is your life long dose, be smart. Don't start tasking meds and crazy stuff just to get away with an extra 50mg a week. For me 200mg had me high, and 180 I felt good so that's my new trt dose. Obviously make sure estrogen is under control, donate as often as possible, and drink tons of water. As far as on cycle I think that's the time to get aggressive. If your at 500mg+'your bound to get high BP. don't waste your time with vitamins and other crap, lisinopril 10mg a dat while on. If it's still high raise dose. People need to be proactive on cycle. 6 months out of the year being on with high BP is deadly

I'm gonna go get a blood pressure machine tomorrow. I think I was 110/90 last time taken not long ago. I got four weeks left of this cycle and unless it gets high I wanna finish. I can cut the test and up the tren and get the same results. Thanks for the lecture. I needed to hear it.

IML Gear Cream!
Does donating blood even help lower blood pressure or just keep hemo levels in check? Reason I ask is I regularly donate blood because I cruise on 300 mgs of test E a year when not cycling and hemoglobin goes up to 18.4 and hemotacrit rises to 55.0 within 12 weeks if I don't donate. So a donation every 8-9 weeks keeps my hemoglobin levels in the 15-16.5 range. So lowering the test dose and blood donations do work wonders. But I just saw the title of thread is lowering blood pressure. Mine is always 120-80 if not slightly lower. I just never knew there was a connection between high hemo levels and blood pressure, but thats probably because I never asked cause my bp is always great.

Donating will lower hematocrit and will temporarily lower bp because it lowers fluid volume but it will quickly be replaced. The most usu way of lowering bp is by reducing the fluid volume through the use of diuretics or sometimes by using beta blockers to lower heart rate which secondarily lowers bp. Aspirin doesn't lower bp or thin blood it causes platelets to be less sticky and inhibits coagulation by decreasing platelet aggregation. The best way to lower bp naturally is to reduce sodium intake and drink more water. This will cause the kidney tubules to increase dilute urine output to balance the level of solutes in the plasma.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back