• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the ladies...

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sent from The Mothership

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419699115055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419699115055.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 132
Sara will be impressed maybe? :lol:

Ive done way way better than Sara.

Sent from The Mothership

Ive done way way better than Sara.

Sent from The Mothership

I've seen this one, boy howdy! She left sara in the rear view mirror.

Good job Roid.

Sent from The Mothership

Good conditioning. Any increase in muscle size you experience with this cycle will be readily apparent. Don't forget, Roid, that food is the #1 most important factor--critical, actually--in gaining muscle size. Amazing things can be done with small amounts of gear and excellent eating, but high doses and poor eating doesn't deliver much. I look forward to seeing your progress.

i bet all the boys are cat calling you now!!:winkfinger::daydream:

no

:coffee:

I should have taken ROID up on his marriage proposal months back...dammit my misfortune

IML Gear Cream!
Some good progress!
What was it, 5 months since you started lifting after a long break?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

great look,now you got asia pharma and bd prods on time,,now you will be ripped and bulked ;)

Good conditioning. Any increase in muscle size you experience with this cycle will be readily apparent. Don't forget, Roid, that food is the #1 most important factor--critical, actually--in gaining muscle size. Amazing things can be done with small amounts of gear and excellent eating, but high doses and poor eating doesn't deliver much. I look forward to seeing your progress.

The things I wanna do , i don't do and the things i don't want to do, i do.

I eat every two hrs but I'm on the go from 3am until 10pm almost daily. My training has dropped to 3-4 days a week. I'm not going to completely drop test but i know i was wasting the tren and i don't want to waste the tbol.

I'm a mover and a shacker. I want things in life. This requires long hours and sacrifice. I will not give in , i will fight the good fight but it will take years to reach my goal if ever. I like the struggle. Hell i really like the way i look right now but i wanna be bigger and leaner. Long way to go. Haters will encompass me but i will not waiver. I will conquer as always. Greatness is my destiny in fitness and in life. I , ROID, am the ONE and there can only be ONE.

;)

Happy New Year. I love you all. God bless you and prosper you.

Sent from The Mothership

Some good progress!
What was it, 5 months since you started lifting after a long break?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you.

6 Months and i and am geared. I've seen better and I've seen worse. I gotta super fine lady- true story - that digs my bod so fuck i can't complain.

Together we shall be great my friend.

Happy New Year

Sent from The Mothership

Well said ROID....Keep it up shit head....lol...Embrace that lady.....

186.6 this a.m

Done and done.

200 Lbs is on the horizon. I'm gonna stick with low dose T and tbol. I plan on running the tbol for a while.

My schedule is about to level out starting next thursday. I can't wait.to start back the 5 to 6 day training sessions. My hamstring is 100. My mind is relaxed. I have a beautiful women who is all about fitness. She does PT on the side and has to turn down clients daily. Things are lining up.

I think mid march, test cyp, deca and dbol will get me to a lean 210 by july. Yes , LEAN...

This is the first time I've "cut" on cycle. The chicks dig it. Fuck the scale. Fuck PRs. My idea of looking good is thick and strong but most women prefer lean. I can be lean but to be 210 and lean, that's an accomplishment imo.

Fuck all you fat fucks that are gonna comment and hate. With the exception of a few on here, the rest of you 220+ look like absolute shit.

Dj, the gear abusing capt, HI, Spiny, they make it look good and i mean that full homo. A few others but i don't know them.

I will be the greatest. Amen

Sent from The Mothership

Roid

I don't know you bro but your hard work is paying off. Looking solid man.

I hooked ROID up with a hot girl I met on Fitness Singles.

The hottest girl in all of Arkansas.

Troo Story. :hiya:

IML Gear Cream!
What u think about the tbol? Never tried it but was thinking of doing it in my next cycle

Roid

I don't know you bro but your hard work is paying off. Looking solid man.

Thank you my friend. This is just the beginning. Long road. I can get over 200 but i wanna be lean at 200. From there up to 210 and maybe one day a very lean 215 or 220.

We will travel the road to greatness together.

Sent from The Mothership

I hooked ROID up with a hot girl I met on Fitness Singles.

The hottest girl in all of Arkansas.

Troo Story. :hiya:

This is a true story. Fellas this lady is a 11 out of 10. Forever indebted. One of the best things that has ever happened to me. The mother fucking strangest but the best.

Sent from The Mothership

What u think about the tbol? Never tried it but was thinking of doing it in my next cycle

I'm digging it. I can say this , I'm on 300mg test p and 40 mg ed tbol. I dropped tren almost two weeks ago and started the tbol a few days later.

Strength is maintaining but also my endurance is up. I feel hella better. Another week and i will know for sure how i feel about the tbol.

I believe i would prefer legit tbol over dbol anyday. I plan on a long run. 8 Plus weeks @ 40 mg ed.

Tbol has a long half life too, 16hrs.

Sent from The Mothership

Back