• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct after four years blast and cruise, is it worth it? Is recovery possible?

caedus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The first year I did about 200 milligrams a week to 300mg was just testosterone, year 2 between 400 and 600 milligrams a week played with deca 400 mg 3 months on 3 months off, year 3 did 400 mg of test cyp and added EQ 400 3 MONTHS ON 3 MONTHS OFF, have always done complete blood panels every 6 months, all levels normal, test sits around 850 ng/DL these days @ year 4 just cruising at 150 mg test cyp once a week, 200-350 mg the next. Want to come off, but not sure if its worth it or if recovery is possible, not worried about limp dick lol, and I know I'm a dumbass for staying on so long, but this stuff has helped me so much. Diet is clean now and I've lost 40 lbs of fat, cardio is on point and I'm just looking for solid advice from anyone willing to give it....Bashers need not respond. Happy New Year bros!<br />
<br />
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk<br/>

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Its possible, of course. but its also possible you will never be in the normal range again. Only Time will tell.

Be prepared for months of recovery, lethargy, muscle loss, fat gain, strength losses, ED, depression, etc

Good luck :(

^^this

Its possible, of course. but its also possible you will never be in the normal range again. Only Time will tell.

Be prepared for months of recovery, lethargy, muscle loss, fat gain, strength losses, ED, depression, etc

Good luck :(

Maybe trt for life is a better option...lol

Just get on basic TRT of 150-200mg per week and roll on. The body was made for homeostasis. If you want to live on the edge then go up higher...just keep it steady and constant. Stay on top of labs.... Enjoy life.

If you are severe;y suppressed it can take overt a year to recover and most guys don't have the determination to stick it out. I was in your boat a lot of years ago and it took over a year to recover but I had retired from my sport and moved onto other goals more important than looking jacked. For younger guys without too much suppression ther is the three eights rukle. first 8 weeks off sucks. Second 8 weeks is a little better but still sucks. By the end of the third 8 weeks off you are feeling pretty close to natty normal and can make natty progress in the gym and feel generally healthy. More severe suppression drags it out more. Most people eventually recover, at least in my experience from back in the 80s and 90s when going off was more common. Plus there are a number if articles in med journals stating that most men can recover from long periods of AAS use. TRT clinics try to profess the opposite. Some people actually grow better after a long period off. Of course it takes some time to make back gains lost as well.

i say give it a try... i know 2 guys that cycle and just come off without pct and recover very quickly... they lose very little weight or strength after there off. so i say do it

i say give it a try... i know 2 guys that cycle and just come off without pct and recover very quickly... they lose very little weight or strength after there off. so i say do it

Yessa

Back