• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren Side effects exaggerated?

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry guys, I just read a few posts about trenbolone scrolling threw forums out of boredom. And I hear people saying don't do it, you will lose your girlfriend, job, hair, become depressed and possibly kill someone. All accompanied by horrible insomnia problems, breathing and severe night sweats that will wake you up in a puddle of what seems like urine.

Is it just me or is this absolutely absurd? I have never gotten such severe mental problems on Trenbolone Acetate. I'm going to chime in with how Trenbolone effects me. Anyone else who's interested chime in with how it effects you.
I want to see if the effects are just exaggeration and/or myth.

Trenbolone Positives:

More Energy
Sense of wellbeing and major confidence boost (I feel like superman, as if nothing could hurt/stop me)
Lean quick solid gains that are unreal
Sick strength boost
Incredible sex
Incredibly fast recovery
Feel as if I have a pump almost always

Trenbolone Negatives:

Slight decrease in cardio (Although I can push hard and intense with weights which is interesting)
occasional breathing problems usually around injection time, but not a severe issue
Sleeping schedule off (Although plenty of energy regardless of how much I sleep)
Over active appetite to the point where if a donut is in front of me it wont be there for long.
Acne that seems to get worse when I stop the cycle.

I do not experience any roid rage or depression and I also dont sweat bad on Tren. Overall I love me some Tren. The sleeping schedule is the only thing I dont like about it. As I like being able to sleep when I want. Sometimes its cool to go to sleep and shut the world out. Not so easy on Tren, it seems as if the Tren chooses the sleep schedule for you. But I do notice I always have energy on Tren. I would not run Tren for more then 8 weeks though. I think that the sleeping issues is probably what would mess with peoples minds, more so then the actually drug. Any roid rage is related to the individuals personality. Not the steroid. To my opinion anyway.

Trenbolone A or E? Sorry if I missed it some where in your post.

I have always wanted to try me some tren, but the stories like you said makes me want to run for the hills.

Yes, completely absurd. Those thousands of people saying tren fucks with their lives are nothing but a bunch of lying pussies. :coffee:

I suppose the internet has some serious problems with tren. However out of the 3 people I know in real life who use it, plus myself. None of us have had any serious issues with Tren. Accept not being able to sleep well. And some acne.
None of us have killed someone or lost our girlfriends. I think that theres alot of paranoia regarding Tren that is causing a placebo effect. But perhaps me and my buddies are just genetically attuned for Tren A. :thinking:

I would say that perhaps the ease of access to Tren is causing the Labs to steer people away from it so they continue to purchase other roids not easily accesable. Hense more business for the labs.
Its not very hard to brew Tren, and a prescription is not required for the pellets. So realistically speaking its the one drug that can be easily made by almost anyone. To top it off it is one of the strongest
anabolics out there. But honestly this is me just rambling. (A new conspiracy is born :p) My experience with Tren has been good, I suppose me and my buddies are just lucky.

Stay Away from the Tren :mooh:(More for me :thinking:)

Or perhaps Bad is correct and were all just :wacko:

For me the only side effects were mental and those were bad. Everyone is different.

Trenbolone A or E? Sorry if I missed it some where in your post.

I have always wanted to try me some tren, but the stories like you said makes me want to run for the hills.

If you want to try it then go for it bud. Use Tren A and start low, at around 200mg and slowly increase to guage sides. If sides get bad decrease or discontinue.
Ace will be out of system fast so you wont have to deal with sides for long, as appose to Tren E. The sides for me show around 400mg and get worse when increased from that point. (mostly sleeping and acne problems) But at 400mg there not bad
and the positive effects are unreal. Heck even at 200mg of Tren Ace you'll still get some good results. It's androgenic and anabolic rating is 5 times that of Test. Take care.

Consider yourselves lucky then cause some get real bad sides on Tren while others don't. Some people are allergic to peanuts, while others aren't. If you catch my drift.

Im kinda jealous of guys who dont experience sides on it. If i could run it at a gram a week, id be a greek god. 600 and above and i start contemplating murders and shit.

IML Gear Cream!
Mental sides are real for some myself included don't take tren lightly. Sleep schedule off, night sweats, aggression, anxiety are all sides I had at 500-600mg. Not sure if this happens to a lot of guys but I had a hard time eating on tren just had no desire at all. Its very true it can ruin your relationship I almost got divorced six times on a 12wk run and it was all my fault lol. Loved the feeling and gains that's why you often here its a love/hate relationship with tren.

Tren effects people differently. For me the sides are almost non existant

I've done 3 cycles of Tren in my life..about 400mg/week each cycle.

Night sweats....check
Insomnia.........check
Anxiety...........check

Tren cough......BIG CHECK. I thought this was more 'urban legend' then anything else. However towards the end of my last Tren cycle I was pinning some tren and about 1 sec after withdrawing the needle I had a 60 second coughing fit that had me on my hands and knees gasping for air. My wife had the phone in hand about to dial 911. Finished about 3 more pins out of the same vial without incident. Some crazy shit.

Used it many times at over 1g a week. Yes, there are sides. But we all respond differently. I started at 400, and many years later....I was toying with doses of a gram +. Would I advise someone to use a gram a week?? HELL NO....but there was I time when I did and I was fine. Cardio was down....couldn't swim half as many laps as I did regularly did. But that is expected. Rozerem for sleep with a benzo.

/V

Hormones treat evreryone differently.... How their body reacts and how they mentally cope with those changes is all up for discussion....I do however feel the majority of it is blown out of proportion.

I've done 3 cycles of Tren in my life..about 400mg/week each cycle.

Night sweats....check
Insomnia.........check
Anxiety...........check

Tren cough......BIG CHECK. I thought this was more 'urban legend' then anything else. However towards the end of my last Tren cycle I was pinning some tren and about 1 sec after withdrawing the needle I had a 60 second coughing fit that had me on my hands and knees gasping for air. My wife had the phone in hand about to dial 911. Finished about 3 more pins out of the same vial without incident. Some crazy shit.

same here....if I mixed it with other compounds I had less of a chance but it was never a sure thing to not happen....sometimes it didn't matter

Night swetas are my biggest sides. It seems the deeper in sleep I am the more I sweat. It's a pain in the ass to have to keep getting up cause your soaked. As for aggression, I think you have to have an awareness about youself when you use any AAS especially Tren. I feel like when I am on any cycle a pay close attention to how I act around people so I may even be a little calmer than normal. If that makes any sence! Did Trem E the first time but now I only use Tren A so that I can shut it down quick if need be. The first time with Tren E I shut it down but it kept kicking for a while after.

I love people who say their tren is bunk because they are not experiencing sides. To me that's the stupidest thing to say. I mean this just might be me, but who takes something to get sides? I've ran tren 3 or 4 times, and all of them fun. I pushed tren to 600mg once and knew in a week that it was to much for me. 400mg of tren is the very top of my range, 200mg is perfect. Like mentioned before, everybody is different and respond differently to a range of doses.

My last run of tren was the first time I got the cough, and it was during the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I think if people didn't get brain washed about the "quick fuse" temperment and insomnia, then they wouldn't think themselves into those situations. I only experienced insomnia and night sweats when I pushed tren to 600mg, when I dropped it back down it went away. Still maintained intensity in the gym, and strength climbed as expected.

I love people who say their tren is bunk because they are not experiencing sides. To me that's the stupidest thing to say. I mean this just might be me, but who takes something to get sides? I've ran tren 3 or 4 times, and all of them fun. I pushed tren to 600mg once and knew in a week that it was to much for me. 400mg of tren is the very top of my range, 200mg is perfect. Like mentioned before, everybody is different and respond differently to a range of doses.

My last run of tren was the first time I got the cough, and it was during the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I think if people didn't get brain washed about the "quick fuse" temperment and insomnia, then they wouldn't think themselves into those situations. I only experienced insomnia and night sweats when I pushed tren to 600mg, when I dropped it back down it went away. Still maintained intensity in the gym, and strength climbed as expected.

I agree. 400mg tren is good dose for me, I dont like pushing passed that. I started my first run of it at 200mg and slowly bumped it up to guage my tolerance. Acne is my main issue with tren. However its tolerable and I simply use acne exfoliation scrubs and anti bacterial soap. It gets worse after cycle for me when my natty hormones have to kick back in and balance out :-( I dont know about this negative attitude thing on tren. I mean I will admit that the couple of times that I got into a negative confrontation I did lash out a bit stronger then usual. But aside from that I'm mostly in a postive mood unless someone comes around pushing me to be otherwise. I think it all has to do with your head and those around you. If your an aggresive person who's around negative people then yeah I suppose I can see tren being a problem. I'm more of a layed back kinda guy and I'm usualy around cool people, so the hormones simply give me more energy which for me makes me happier. I think people simply need to come into a tren cycle with a positive mindset. The mind is a powerful thing and it can be conditioned. Ah, yes and I do notice a decrease in cardio function at 400mg and above. But it isnt enough to knock me off track. It's like I have the energy to push harder but I get out of breath faster then usual. Buddy of mine swears that Singulair helps with that. He said Tren with Singulair has actually increased his cardio. Thanks for input.

Back