• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Invaded by Newbs!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It was a dream I just woke from...well, more like a nightmare!

I was in the gym and couldn't get on any benches or equipment, there were Resolutioners taking over the place.....Took me like 3 hours to finish my work-out.........

Oh wait...The nightmare is reality!! :(

It'll die down after a month. Most will quit once their jar of Jack3d runs out and they havent made Kai greene-like gains.

In the meantime, get there pre-dawn. Only bigs and cardio weirdos train at ungodly hours.

Yeah, the herd will thin, once they begin to realize this shit ain't easy or for the weak minded. It takes a special person to willfully torture themselves like we do daily and yearly.

This is a lifetime thing, a major commitment everyone wants to make but don't because you gotta make it and stick to it.

And there's so much more to it than just lifting heavy ass weight!

My gym was absolutely packed today. Feb 1st it will be back to normal.

Maybe some of them will make kai green gains in a month..........................................
Just ask them

It is like that in every gym in every town after Jan 1. My buddy that owns a gym calls it his Christmas present. Sign up and pay for a year on Jan 2, by Feb 1, they are no where to be found.

I was in the gym and couldn't get on any benches or equipment, there were Resolutioners taking over the place.....Took me like 3 hours to finish my work-out.........

Planet fitness is running a big special........:coffee:

At one time you were a newbie. Besides, without newbies and their new year resolutions that last a month most gyms would probably fold in a week. Even Planet Fatness.

I saw a not big at my gym. He drove his 10 speed there and had flip flops on. Then a gang of mexicans jumped him and stabbed him with plastic forks.

He ran the "One" to recover and showed up 3 weeks later with a hulk-a-mania durag on. He brought with him a bottle of merlot which he used to beat the mexicans over the head with. Last i heard he was wanted for feline sodomy.

I saw a not big at my gym. He drove his 10 speed there and had flip flops on. Then a gang of mexicans jumped him and stabbed him with plastic forks.

He ran the "One" to recover and showed up 3 weeks later with a hulk-a-mania durag on. He brought with him a bottle of merlot which he used to beat the mexicans over the head with. Last i heard he was wanted for feline sodomy.

lolz......:coffee:

:roflmao:

:joint::rocker::thumb:

gotta love Charley, he can turn every thread into a wank'n'spank

reps bro :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
An overwhelming majority of newbs at my gym are female... love it! There is a sea of new flesh floating around everywhere! 2015 rocks!

gym-gif
Kaitlyn-gym-001_002.gif

Oh, gotdamn! I would really like to know where this gym is?

I have no clue who either of those hotties are... however, those melons hanging down are gorgeous.

It's like I died and went to milf central. I'm working it fellas! Turn that frown upside down homos

yep i had to wait for every rack and machine today.. took and hour and a half to do four different leg exercises.

Back