• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's with IMF?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I even looked for the thread in her started threads. Couldn't find it. Damn super moderators destroying the evidence...:shooter:

:coffee:

This forum used to be popping. Traffic has slowed almost to a standstill. We have plenty of members. Whats the deal ladies and gents?

It's dead everywhere.

walkingboom.gif

.... it's dead here, no new posts , used to like it here, thinking of stopping here & ASF 'pit'... :wits:

DON'T YOU DO IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjNPH06A24g

I heard from a real good man there's going to be a great new sponsor at ASF...but you didn't hear that from me.:dont:

As for this site don't leave Charly, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Besides who's going to be my smoking buddy?

(snip)

Brownie buddy?

This place had a ton of traffic when I joined it seems it has went down hill... I think it because we lost the damn like button.. Doesnt help the forum doesnt always work.

So you've identified yourself as the source of the problem?

hmm.png

:(

I think im gonna be over here more again...

asf has been feeling a bit stale to me lately..dunno why.

Increasing the size of your avatar would be a start.

justsaying.jpg

Yeah I even looked for the thread in her started threads. Couldn't find it. Damn super moderators destroying the evidence...:shooter:

I didn't destroy evidence, but I did add an apostrophe to this thread's title.

What?

supermeticulous.png

My observations as to what happened to this site: LW went awol and for some reason, many others followed suit. Unless they were all her other accounts, it seems her departure played a part. The modding of KOS: no idea why traffic slowed after he was modded, perhaps many ass hurt people felt betrayed, scared, or something. The supermodding of sheriV: all of the losers who stalk her thinned out once she stopped posting. They follow her on asf, twitter and probably instagram now.

The de-modding of saney: he brought a perversion unmatched by many and the lack of shemale date stories brought things to a crawl. The azza effect: his presense here brought hundreds of posts and threads a day, mainly by tall paul, or whatever name he goes by now. SIL: his departure left us void of hilarity and organic surprises. Whether it be a recipe for saurkraut or an azza asshole photoshop, he contributed big. Chico: after being deported, his open chat contributions slowed down, which brought that section to a standstill. LAM: abducted by interdimensional entities, possibly at a rothschild underground base. He brought alternative wisdom and good reading. His departure left a hole in OC. If i left you out, you are not relevant and contributed nothing. As it stands, my barely legal thread is the sole traffic source for this site with thousands of views daily. Youre welcome prince.

Yeah that about sums it up. The like button and rep stars also discouraged some of the more needy and insecure among us....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

:(

I think im gonna be over here more again...

asf has been feeling a bit stale to me lately..dunno why.

Is this similar to you telling me my ballz tasted stale...but you continued to suxk them?

My observations as to what happened to this site: LW went awol and for some reason, many others followed suit. Unless they were all her other accounts, it seems her departure played a part. The modding of KOS: no idea why traffic slowed after he was modded, perhaps many ass hurt people felt betrayed, scared, or something. The supermodding of sheriV: all of the losers who stalk her thinned out once she stopped posting. They follow her on asf, twitter and probably instagram now.

The de-modding of saney: he brought a perversion unmatched by many and the lack of shemale date stories brought things to a crawl. The azza effect: his presense here brought hundreds of posts and threads a day, mainly by tall paul, or whatever name he goes by now. SIL: his departure left us void of hilarity and organic surprises. Whether it be a recipe for saurkraut or an azza asshole photoshop, he contributed big. Chico: after being deported, his open chat contributions slowed down, which brought that section to a standstill. LAM: abducted by interdimensional entities, possibly at a rothschild underground base. He brought alternative wisdom and good reading. His departure left a hole in OC. If i left you out, you are not relevant and contributed nothing. As it stands, my barely legal thread is the sole traffic source for this site with thousands of views daily. Youre welcome prince.

You shall recieve theCptns extra small IML used T-shirt nobody got for Christmas..

Keep up the good work trooper....

PS..Sheri was supermodded due to agreeing to a old clause in the IML by laws...those who provide oral pleasure and swallow shall prosper..code 1swallO.69

It's dead everywhere.

walkingboom.gif

DON'T YOU DO IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjNPH06A24g

Brownie buddy?

So you've identified yourself as the source of the problem?

hmm.png

Increasing the size of your avatar would be a start.

justsaying.jpg

I didn't destroy evidence, but I did add an apostrophe to this thread's title.

What?

supermeticulous.png

Surely not as dead as Rx hustle Curto...you should.get Tranny of God to post here in AG...these fellas love a chick with a dick...

is there any chance someone could stop by and crack my back?

thatd be great

..... this is all true imo, SIL was a funny dude, but when we found out that Sil is an Azza gimmick , we all lost our lunch......

IML Gear Cream!

I think SFWs contributions are sorely missed. Including but not limited to:
-a string of promising yet incomplete logs
- anti-Zionist rantings and LW loathing
- regular attempts to bring male public hair back into vogue
- the only Italian jew in the DRSE

I miss sfw nudes :(

SIL was a fag but made this place lively

Surely not as dead as Rx hustle Curto...you should.get Tranny of God to post here in AG...these fellas love a chick with a dick...

No one wants that.

No one.

Curt, capt, sheri, s2h...you guys make this forum happen. Plus youre all very lean, muscular, attractive and post very interesting things.....

IML Gear Cream!
So this place died partially because of my De-modding? That kinda felt good.

Anyhow, someone needs to try this TrannyUrine I have. I need a tester. Just send Addy and TrannyUrine will arrive... i'll wrap it in December paper so it feels like a late Xmas gift.

Anyhow, someone needs to try this TrannyUrine I have. I need a tester. Just send Addy and TrannyUrine will arrive... i'll wrap it in December paper so it feels like a late Xmas gift.

Wait what? I can test but not sure what you mean

Curt, capt, sheri, s2h...you guys make this forum happen. Plus youre all very lean, muscular, attractive and post very interesting things.....

dude at least I have tits

and how come you didn't include DJ in this?

eat a bowl of uncircumcised dicks

Just a spoonful of sugar makes the penis go down

Even if I'm fat and haven't seen the inside of a gym in 2 weeks?

I want an envelope of pubes sent. Just like the good old times.

Back