• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

preparing to lose a couple years worth of gains...

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tore a ligament in my hand and my middle finger no longer works. I go to the orthopedic for my surgery consultation tomorrow. I figure to be out of commission for a few months, so I guess now is the time to come off my blast and cruise.
My last pin was 2 weeks ago this coming wednesday, so ill start my clomid regimen then. Should I run my exemestane for a couple weeks alongside my clomid? Ive been on it at 12.5 a day for as long as I can remember...
Thing that really sucks is that I figured out how to keep my acne in check on cycle and cleared up nicely. Now this whole pct thing is bound to fuck that up.

I feel ya... I have been off anything for a couple of months over the holidays.. Now, I keep hearing... you are losing weight (meaning muscle). Planning out my next adventure before Spring arrives now...

Im just gonna take a break from the test for a couple of months, try and eat alot to maintain as much as possible. Should I keep running the exemestane through my pct?

Only way possable to maintain muscle is with pinnin a cruise dose, like LG said.

XS food with out high test levels will just make you fat.

Back